It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien vacation (1 week in the sun)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When aliens from outer space do officially anounce themselves to the world (im sure its only a matter of time) and lets for example say that their freindly and have come in peace (pray!) After the initial few years of getting to understand each other and building the mutual friendly respect for eachother (im going for best case senario) If it was possible for a limited number of people to travel on board their ships to their star systems/home worlds,who would actually go? If they promised to return you safely after a weeks vacation -would you?

i personally would let some of you ATS people go first and then tell me it was ok and you didnt get probed or implanted and other nasty stuff

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In half a heartbeat. To actually fly amoung the stars would have to be as close to being a god as we mere humans will ever come. I would definatly want to put things in order before I left, but I would love an "Out of town" vacation.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh heck yes. That would be the opprtunity of several lifetimes. Sign me up!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It depends on haw many honey-dos my wife would have waiting for me when I get back.

You know, just a week or so, and the lawn really begins to look bad.... Plus, who'd clean out the HVAC filters? You know you can't get the teenagers to do that stuff any more.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was always dreaming of driving an UFO... could be cool. Visiting other planets with different lifeforms. Very interesting.

But I believe, humans are animals for the aliens, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'd go if my family could come with me. I might even wish to remain there.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is no amout of money on Earth or there star system that would get me on one of there ships there is no garuntee they would keep to there word.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If it was just me to consider, I'd go in a heartbeat...regardless of whether I came back or not. The experience would be worth it....

Of course, now I have a wife and step-daughter, so I wouldn't want to leave them...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   

There is no amout of money on Earth or there star system that would get me on one of there ships there is no garuntee they would keep to there word.

im with you on this one in a big way!!

but on the other hand its a bit sad that were so un-trusting

I was always dreaming of driving an UFO... could be cool. Visiting other
planets with different lifeforms. Very interesting

i love flying-getting the chance to bust some serious moves at previously dreamt of speeds-that gives me goose bumps,Decisions,decisions!

regards.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When it comes to implanted stuff, don't forget that many people live in pain; they would welcome anything that would remove the pain.

Star Trek could easily had a story about a group of humans on their way to the Borg, willing to become part of them because they had some illness or other that cause pain that human doctors cannot cure but witch the Borg implants and 'nano-robots' in their blood easily could treat. Such a story would have been beliveable unlike many of the stories they did make! :-p

As an example I can use myself; my body was poisoning itself a few years back. I was dying but it was cureable. If it had not been cureable and we had contact with aliens who could cure it, I would have gone to them. Survival instinct.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Do you remember the old Twilight Zone episode called "TO SERVE MAN"?
You should watch it sometime and see if your opinion doesn't change.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
According to some scientists, we humans don't taste good. So with that in mind, I think we'd be safely off the menu. Sharks have clamped down on humans a few times and then let go. A number of bear attacks leave the humans uneaten, except for a few cases. However, on the other hand, tigers in India, after a major flood, did seem to acquire a taste for humans. They gorged themselves on drown victims and then went for live ones. All in all a thought to ponder when aliens show interest in bringing home a few humans.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

There, Their , They're - my good Shorty - get it right.

I'd be up in the stars without a shadow of a doubt. just show me the dotted line ...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It would be amazing flying through space and seeing all the other planets what a sight it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join