It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer our Friend?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Come on our side and start being a threat to his kingdom and you'll quickly change your mind. He doesn't go to war where there are no spoils. He doesn't attack those who he already has.

Honestly, I don't have a single vice. There is no way for Satan (if there is one) to attack me. I've been tempted every way imaginable, and I've given in sometimes, and resisted sometimes, but always as a conscious choose, and never with any regrets. The things I've done that would be considered wrong, or even illegal, were things I learned from and evolved from, and I became a better man because of them. No single thing defines me, but the complex accumulation of all my experiences has created me.

I'm not on either side. I don't believe there are two sides. Or, if there are two sides, there are good and bad in both of them. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. God doesn't need another friend, and he doesn't want me as an enemy. God wants us all as peers, equals. But to get there, we have a lot of worldly knowledge to experience, and it isn't all good.

God doesn't concern himself with the laws of man, specifically what is legal or not. His issue is rebellion and pride, the idol of self. And I believe you encountered God, the kingdom of satan cannot read thoughts or the mind, h can only react to what you vocalize.

edit on 8-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

or so you have been told,
what if YHWH is Lucifer
what if Genesis is an account of the Annunaki?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

I knew some Satanists once, but they all ended up in jail for life. They claim Satan lied to them and led them astray. One was the older brother of a girl I knew. He was the class president, all 3 of them were very popular, and they murdered their 4th friend with baseball bats.

Carl Junction Satanist Murder

The people that spoke with them after they were convicted said they were extremely remorseful, and in disbelief. They said they were so caught up with Satan, that they believed they could do it, and brag about it, and not get in any trouble.

There are some good books written about the incident. My ex-wife is even quoted in one of the books.

I'm not knocking your faith necessarily, because I don't believe in Satan, or pure evil anyway, but I am saying if you truly are into the things you think you are into, maybe you should talk to some others that took that path and were led astray.

Special Report, interview with Ronald Clements 20 years after infamous murder of Stephen Newberry.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

It's pretty sad that religious discrimination of ANY sort is still practiced and encouraged in the year 2012. I just feel there are far too few Satanist who are willing to get VOCAL about this.

Well then, let's hear it!

Why is Lucifer your friend?

Please be specific.

We're all ears.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

God doesn't concern himself with the laws of man, specifically what is legal or not. His issue is rebellion and pride, the idol of self. And I believe you encountered God, the kingdom of satan cannot read thoughts or the mind, h can only react to what you vocalize.

I don't believe that to be totally true.

I think Satan can read your thoughts if you give him permission to.

Also, I have a hard time believing that his experience was with God, since it appears as though he thinks it was God that told him that he wants all of us to be his equal peers, or maybe he came up with that on his own.

Do you really think God would speak to him by placing words in his head so fast that he couldn't even get his questions out? None of this sounds like God to me.

Psalms declares that God alone can read what's in the heart of man. That's scriptural. Another attestation to the deity of Christ was that he could read the thoughts of men. And numerous testimonies from individuals w ho had a NDE with God also say that He answered their questions before they could be vocalised.

So what makes you think the enemy can read men's thoughts when the Word of God says He and Him alone can do thus?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

He doesn't attack those who he already has.

Yes, very true. Many say, Satan isn't real, because they have not had any dealings with him. If you are not of God, he will not waste time on you, unless it is to mess with Gods people in a direct/indirect way.
Only those that are asleep believe there is a nightmare beyond every corner. Then you will pray for armour to defend yourself from that nightmare, but when you transcend the duality, you'll know that such a nightmare never existed. Darkness does not exist where there is light; ignorance does not exist where there is knowledge.

Most of us are so asleep that we think it's real. And truthfully, one's belief can manifest such an experience, but it is there belief that manifests it. For those who know such things aren't real, for them, it is not real, because they know it. But for those who think they are under attack, then they are under attack, because they believed it. We create those hurdles and barriers, then we tell others that those hurdles and barriers exist, and then they create their own hurdles and barriers based on what they think they know. And so the indoctrination splits us all apart, when we all came from the same place, and yes, we all return there. Love would have it no other way.

What seems dark only requires a better telescope in order to see the light that was always there, and it shines upon everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

God desires remorse, responsibility in this life, not a declaration of apology. He wants you to try to set things right if you can. To admit your own moment of weakness and try to avoid it in the future. That admittion IS your accountability. Accountability does not equal punishment. If you are just and true, the torture of your own mind will provide more than enough punishment.

You stand with him each day, in this life. Dieing is not required to be with God.

Sorry if I'm starting to sound like a preacher. I just think people have things really WRONG with religion nowadays.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Heylel and his cohorts hate YHVH. A kingdom divided cannot stand.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Not preachy at all, I think we are pretty close to being on exactly the same page.

I love these discussions, because I'm not an outwardly spiritual man, and people usually don't know any of this stuff about me. My wife, and brother, and 2 of my close friends know exactly what my religious beliefs are, and we have very nice, long, heartfelt discussions, sometimes long into the night. But on any given typical day, people would never dream I have the opinions I have.

It is nice to be able to discuss these things on ATS, and learn new things, and vocalize your own opinions, and find out other people agree with any portion of them.

We all come at spirituality from our own unique perspectives, and we all experience things different, and interpret them differently, but when we learn other people have even a small portion of equivalent experiences, or common opinions, it is really heart-warming and enlightening.

For instance, I didn't know this little tidbit that NotURtypical put up, but it struck a chord deeply within me, because sometimes I question whether or not I really experience what I think I experience, but then I read this, and WOW!

And numerous testimonies from individuals w ho had a NDE with God also say that He answered their questions before they could be vocalised.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread has descended into a squabble among the Christians, hasn't it? Myths and Fables, people, not real, people. Get off your knees.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
This thread has descended into a squabble among the Christians, hasn't it? Myths and Fables, people, not real, people. Get off your knees.

Sure, you show us how to goddess worshipper.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So what makes you think the enemy can read men's thoughts when the Word of God says He and Him alone can do thus?

I read about a personal experience that someone had stating that they were betrayed by what they thought was their Guardian Angel. This person allowed this spirit to speak to them telepathically. The spirit asked before hand for permission to do so. It turns out that more and more spirits started speaking to her telepathically and then when they asked her what she believed in, she confessed that she still believed in Jesus Christ as Lord and the spirits all went ballistic on her and started cursing and finally admitted that they weren't who they claimed to be. They made her life hell for awhile afterwards.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Unnecessary.

If someone practices something day in and day out, it is real to them. Regardless of whether or not the book or the stories are real, the effect it has on anyone's life is certainly real. The effects are mostly good, so there is no harm in practicing a religion, at least not until you start name calling and belittling one another, and then all religion is bad.

Knock it off, everyone is looking for the same thing, and everyone has to find their own path. Stop criticizing others just because they go about it differently.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I read about a personal experience that someone had stating that they were betrayed by what they thought was their Guardian Angel. This person allowed this spirit to speak to them telepathically. The spirit asked before hand for permission to do so. It turns out that more and more spirits started speaking to her telepathically and then when they asked her what she believed in, she confessed that she still believed in Jesus Christ as Lord and the spirits all went ballistic on her and started cursing and finally admitted that they weren't who they claimed to be. They made her life hell for awhile afterwards.

I never denied that an angel can speak to us telepathically. What i said was only God can read the heart of man, or his thoughts. Its in psalms, dont take my word for it. (Acts 17:11)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So, what exactly did God say to you that night?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Sorry, hypocrisy rubs me the wrong way.. i'm working on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So, NOTurTypical, what are your views on picking your own mission in this life before you even arrive here?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So, what exactly did God say to you that night?

The gist of it was the particular phrase repeated many times in different variations. "He asked for it." "They asked for it." Etc.

I came to understand that before we choose to come into this world, we choose certain experiences for ourselves that will complete some aspect of our spirituality. For example, a baby is born, it lays in its mothers arms for some brief moments and then passes away. What is the purpose? Well, for the baby, that spirit needed to experience unconditional love and tenderness even if just for a moment. It needed someone to grieve over it. Maybe the mother needed to feel entirely helpless, and needed to give that unconditional love, even if for only a brief moment, with no hope of it going any further. Some people are born into poverty and despair, while others are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They are all gaining something from the experience that their spirit needed to experience.

Once I grasped that concept, and it wasn't easy, and I put up quite an argument, but eventually I believed it, and once I grasped that concept, then the notion of evil seemed hard to understand. What is evil? It isn't anything. Suffering is intentional. People that rape and murder and take advantage of others are just fulfilling that role to live that experience, take those consequences, understand those emotions, including regret and remorse. The ones victimized are getting the flipside of the same emotion. It isn't evil, it just is what it is. An experience.

Of course, this doesn't justify going out and doing horrible things to people, hopefully the majority of us are beyond that in our evolution. Maybe we started as a blade of grass, or an earthworm, and we've come all the way to what we are now by experiencing every aspect of this world. Maybe the killers were predatory in their last incarnation, and they haven't come to grasp this incarnation just yet. Maybe the Gandhi's and Mother Teresa's of this world are on their last journey and they're ready to join God once and for all.

I'm only speculating of course, this wasn't all in the conversation, the conversation with God only served to ease the anguish I had watching my son suffer, and to empower me that I was his father for a reason. That son was given to me, because I could fix him. He wanted to suffer, but he also wanted to persevere, and I am here to be the person that doesn't always follow the rules, but I get things done because they need to be done. It was no accident that baby boy came to me, and I needed to follow my instincts.

Since then, I've tried to follow my instincts a lot more often, and I've stopped worrying about the repercussions of my actions. I would never intentionally hurt anybody, but I trust that I'm here for a reason, and the opportunities and experience that open themselves up to me are no accident, and I am perfectly equipped to deal with them. I have a lot less regret, and a lot less second-guessing, and a lot less stress. I don't worry so much about all of the world's ailments that are outside of my control. Everyone is getting exactly what they asked for.
edit on 8-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I do not call myself a Christian, nor do I want to be roped into the same group as the many mainstream Christians. The word for me has been tarnished by the actions of a few that were far from what a Christian should be.

Notice the scripture being tossed around and paraphrased using popular interpritation. Modern Christians seem to go with the simplest explanation for each part of the bible, while ignoring the fact that the book should work as a whole to be more than just a collection of single passages. The word of God is complicated.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I'm not knocking your faith necessarily,

No, you're just using broad strokes to paint all Satanists as less than ideal members of any community.

For every one Satanist that does something stupid like the events you linked to, there are hundreds (if not thousands) who lead pretty normal day to day lives, who pay taxes and get up and go to work EVERY day...

Just like any other religion.

Are you the sort who'll point out the various terrorist acts committed by Christian extremists to friends and family who participate in local church events?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
No !

I explain in detail why not to trust him in this thread

Ben81 End of Times Thread

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join