It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer our Friend?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Worshipping love. And in all reality (this is the basis of my dislike for Christianity) no one should worship love. Love does not desire worship...it is the source of all devotion and adoration, it is worship in and of itself. Simply to love is worship in its purest form. To love is enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jhill76

Worshipping love. And in all reality (this is the basis of my dislike for Christianity) no one should worship love. Love does not desire worship...it is the source of all devotion and adoration, it is worship in and of itself. Simply to love is worship in its purest form. To love is enough.

That brings it in to question, does Father require worship?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Does a parent require worship? If God is our parent, why does he require worship and we don't? And for that matter, why would any parent ask that their child never aspire to be as good as them, or better?

That's the question, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

From the standpoint of above. Many have come to worship Jesus, when they should be worshiping Father. Even he spoke on praying and asking of Father.

So, were you mistaken when you told me that Jesus = Father?

I think I can pull that U2U out if you need me to.

Maybe you should run down that list for me again as to who's who again based on your knowledge of above.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

So, were you mistaken when you told me that Jesus = Father? I think I can pull that U2U out if you need me to. Maybe you should run down that list for me again as to who's who again based on your knowledge of above.

Please forward me that U2U. I would ask that you not post private messages on to the main board, hence why we spoke in private message instead of on the main board. If you review all of my posts, I always say Jesus and Father are separate.

When Jesus was here on Earth, him and Father were one. Now, since his return, they are separate. The reason they were one down here, is because Jesus is the only one who had himself and Fathers spirit within him. Above classifies two spirits, when joined together like that, as one.
edit on 10-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Actually, there is a single line in the Bible that states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all one.

Unfortunately, it was added years too late to be convincing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
*sigh*

*tap tap*

Is this thing on?

THE most intelligent post in this thread.

Hands down!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Actually, there is a single line in the Bible that states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost are all one.

Unfortunately, it was added years too late to be convincing.

These are conclusions drawn from what was said. Jesus said me and the Father are one, because when he was here, that is what they were. The Holy Spirit is one with God, because it it his spirit. Of course, people will tie all three together, because of their own conclusions about what is written.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The same reason too that people were told to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The same reason too that people were told to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Another question: Is baptism required? Or, is it just an outward showing of Faith?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Maybe you could give me a list of the seating chart in Heaven again first?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Why? Because it has nothing to do with the topic? Because it's condescending on all sorts of levels? It's not like we can't go back and read those posts...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Maybe you could give me a list of the seating chart in Heaven again first?

It will make no difference, your seat equals rank, but just because Jesus sits next to Father, doesnt mean they are one. The seven spirits of Father don't even sit next to God, but around the throne.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Incidentally, Lucifer and Satan have roots in different cultures, and have different meanings. Which means that somewhere along the way, Lucifer was transplanted into Satan's culture, or vice versa. Lucifer and Satan have nothing to do with each other; they were stylized as the same people when Christianity melted down the pagan faiths in order to construct its own as we know it.

"Lucifer" (we'll use that for argument sake only since it's familiar) is the formerly anointed cherub's name. Satan or "ha'satan" in the Hebrew is only a title. It means "the accuser". One is a proper name the other a title specifying his role after his discharge from his former duties. Comparable would be Yeshua and Morning Star. One is His proper Name and the latter His title.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

Poor question.

Does Father deserve worship for who He is and what He has done? I mean lets be real here, people worship sports stars for putting balls in baskets or catching footballs.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It will make no difference, your seat equals rank, but just because Jesus sits next to Father, doesnt mean they are one. The seven spirits of Father don't even sit next to God, but around the throne.

You're off the hook.

You originally had "Father - Jesus", but then you came back in a separate message to say that you meant to put Jesus separate from Father. I'm guessing you were just trying to show that Jesus sits next to Father.

Sorry!

I still believe in ONE.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by jhill76

Poor question.

Does Father deserve worship for who He is and what He has done? I mean lets be real here, people worship sports stars for putting balls in baskets or catching footballs.

Understood, I am asking from his point of view, does he require it? The deserving part is to to each individual.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Another question: Is baptism required? Or, is it just an outward showing of Faith?

That depends on who you ask.

I say it's an outward showing of faith, but a very important one.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That depends on who you ask.

I say it's an outward showing of faith, but a very important one.

Can we ask the thief on the cross?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ENKI, Lucifer = Good
ENLIL, Yahweh = Bad

It was ENKI who saved us and let Ziusudra (NOAH) live during the flood
ENLIL wanted to kill us all .

ENKI went behind ENLIL's back to make that happen

SO THERE .

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>