It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hello from Belgium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
To be honest i'm not a big talker and english is not my native language but here we go ...

I'm just a regular bloke from Belgium with a healthy intrest in military stuff and more ... My main intrest is Area 51, began researching it in the 80ies ( I do not believe the lazar stuff), my only intrest in Watertown is the cool secret aircraft they develop.

Last year my dream came thrue and i visited the Groom Area and to be honest i was badly prepared, no scanner, just a basic digital camera and not enough time, but i plan to go back and stay there for a longer period.

I have been following ATS for some time and decided to register.

We do not have Aliens in Belgium, but we do have chocolate and good beer

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deltalabs

How do you know we don't have aliens in Belgium? Pick any of our politicians.
Their dumbness must be a sign they're from out of space. Well I think they're actually part of the Galactic Federation of Stupidity and landed here on earth as the ambassadors of Planet Non-Sense.

Welcome on ATS neighbour

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS! I'm from Belgium aswell. We do have nice chocolate & beer, and also great fries haha
Where exactly are you from btw?
edit on 8-7-2012 by Crashyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Alien Minister

Tell me that b/witch is no alien?!

edit on 8-7-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Welkom to ATS from a fellow countymen

Greetz

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hi. Hey you mentioned beer and chocolate but not waffles?!?

Sorry if you don't have aliens over there we'll have to ship you a few.
(in exchange for chocolate and beer of course.)

Glad you joined c you around.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Welcome Deltalabs

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Seriously? 4 members from Belgium posting in one thread? And not one has sent me chocolate?

What's up with that?

Welcome to ATS

Hope you enjoy!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Hey Belgium Brotha,

Remember, that even without alien technology, or alien contact, you will still build aircraft with free energy sources and of course cloaking, all it takes really is just a coat of paint. Now if you were crazy enough, you could implement a anti-gravity propulsion device with that free energy source, if you go whatever this guy is crazy, fine nuclear energy, now, if you implement that anti-gravity device even to something as absurd as a house, believe it or not you can take that baby to space and take some wicked 90 degree angels. GG.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello good sir, hey you have any favorite Belgium food dishes? Reason i ask cause i work for a Belgium beer/resturant... I am tryin to bring more origonal food dishes there

Any feedback would be greatly be appreaciated!

and welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artmoty
Hello good sir, hey you have any favorite Belgium food dishes? Reason i ask cause i work for a Belgium beer/resturant... I am tryin to bring more origonal food dishes there

Any feedback would be greatly be appreaciated!

and welcome to ATS!

Sorry mate, first off all i hate cooking and second is this not a little off-topic ? I suggest you find some belgian food forums and ask advice there ...

Regards, David

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello and a great welcome to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome Deltalabs. I hope you enjoy the banter and discussion.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to the ATS family.

If you are interested in getting a custom avatar then stop by this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... and tell us what you might like, we have some awesome avatar creators who are working with people so that we all have a nice wardrobe!

PS. when stopping by the thread do not forget it is potluck and you could certainly bring the beer and chocolate! It would never be shunned!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi and welcome from another fellow belgian

reply to post by Artmoty

As a starter, have a look to this wiki article but be aware that it is lacking an amazing amount of typical dishes we do here.
From the article:

It has been said that Belgium serves food of French quality in German quantities.

So true!

new topics

top topics

join