It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Threatens Syria With a Catastrophic Assault, Claims Again that Syrian regime's 'days are n

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

@ OP As far as Assad and his days being numbered, they are. Things are getting worse, fighting has erupted outside Damascuss and in addition to a small number of military defections we are now seeing larger military group defections as well as higher ranking officers from the military.

The latest being a close ally of Assad who defected to Syria with 85 other military oldiers. Assad is losing control over the military to such an extent that Syria has now violated Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan's borders with military munitions going after Syrians trying to flee the Syrian governments slaughter.

I am not sure who you work
but what you staetd makes you a fine propagandist for the rebels side. Now to refer to respond to your ridicules comment.

Assad is losing control over the military to such an extent that Syria has now violated Turkey,

If Assad is losing control how come then it had a large-scale' exercises over on about the possible intervention by NATO? Please dont make such a comment if you cant back it up.

As far as Assad and his days being numbered, they are. Things are getting worse, fighting has erupted outside Damascuss

Thats what the mainstream news media outlets have said 12 months ago, that his days are numbered

Source

With that kind of reply it just goes to show that you act like troll, no offense. Or better yet a spokesmen for the rebels.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its only a mather of time now .. days or weeks ahead
it is not IF it happen but WHEN it happen
i can certainly say before 2012 ends and before the elections
and possibly before the olympics
the massive AA advanced missile defense placed all around London
are not for terrorist but a preparation for a retaliation
because UK will take part with other Nato allies against Syria and Iran
and very possibly China and Russia
edit on 7/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
America and clinton have no business bad mouthing assad or iran when they can't even get their own house in order. Americans hate the american government more than they hate the middle east. That tells the whole story I am afraid.

When you keep voting conservative like an imbecile then you reap what you sow. The middle easterner's are stupid as well but at least they do not invade foreign countries whenever they feel like. Big difference there!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
clinton is so excited and desparate to get the war going
she is probably peeing herself daily.
she wants flames and destruction everywhere!!
i loathe and despise her

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i loathe and despise her

I guess that is what happens when her spouse can't pay enough attention to her and she needs to create wars to get some excitement for her pathetic existance. If bill clinton honored his commitment and kept his penis in check, things would be different.

I can say the same thing about netenyahou. I heard he is a secret bi-sexual and married. Is this true?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
But i still wonder in military terms what does a Catastrophic assault mean? total Havoc?
nuke aftermath? how ironc that the mainstream have been defending hillary and they have been trying to spin her comment around.

Here is the spin comment.
Syria facing 'catastrophic assault from opposition'

That is rich!
I doubt that hillary was referring to an Rebel Assault seeing how the Syrian Army is still fighting them, i doubt the Free Syrian Army have the 70% control of Syria.

But the propaganda never sees to amaze.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bankster war monger wants war yes well nothing new there, most Aussies i know turn of the tv off at the sound of her voice

war is a racket by Smedly Butler is a good read
or hear is some videos
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Think coordinated simultaneous airstrikes such as seen on March 19th 2003 in Iraq in order to break the backbone of the regime.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Sek82 because: date correction - my memory is faulty. :p

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

If that happens we would be at war with the Russians and other regional powers
Obama/Hillary And Romney must been overthrown by the people.

If Ron Paul doesn't win, i think the American spring has been long overdue.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Xcathdra

The syrian do not like muslim brotherhood and the West.They prefer Assad over them.

On what do you base this opinion of yours?
edit on 8-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i loathe and despise her

yes its like she is excited about it, and is starting too look desperate
most countries would know now she is a war monger for banksters

its creepy like whats the % of people who believe her now in the world, what a charade
oh its so criminal, you need to start legal action for violation of the constitution

with luck she might know all the Arabs are hoping she strikes Syria as Assad would know where the line is drawn in the sand

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i think this whole Arab spring is one planned big mess with the intention to create a Caliphate.

democracy can be a double edge sword radicals can use democracy as a weapon!! vote in a anti-usa/western President government.

Egypt
Libya
Syria
Jordan
Sudan

it's a domino think the Russian and Chinese know a caliphate is a bad idea.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Where do folkis get thisa stuff? Clinton didnt threaten Syria with any assualt!!! LMAO!!!!
She said an attack is coming by the rebels as they are becoming better organized and equipped.

QUOTE: America warned the Syrian regime that it would face a "catastrophic assault" from the growing strength of the armed opposition if its leaders did not stand aside for democratic reforms.

FROM THE GROWING STRENGTH OF THE ARMED OPPOSITION

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Where do folkis get thisa stuff? Clinton didnt threaten Syria with any assualt!!! LMAO!!!!
She said an attack is coming by the rebels as they are becoming better organized and equipped.

QUOTE: America warned the Syrian regime that it would face a "catastrophic assault" from the growing strength of the armed opposition if its leaders did not stand aside for democratic reforms.

FROM THE GROWING STRENGTH OF THE ARMED OPPOSITION

Well, to be fair, much of that armed opposition is funded at least indirectly by the US, so...

But yeah, agreed, OP has a habit of wildly misunderstanding and therefore misrepresenting news.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Once again your showing trolling side
first the rebels don't have that effective to create an Catastrophic Assault.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Sek82

If Ron Paul doesn't win, i think the American spring has been long overdue.

Says the Serbian national living in Canada.

Thank for showing, that your one sided, and no i am not Serbian i am Half

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Clinton didnt threaten Syria with any assualt!!! LMAO!!!! She said an attack is coming by the rebels as they are becoming better organized and equipped.

Did you even read the article that i posted by CNN? Hilliary Clintion doesnt nor did she mention that an Catastrophic Assault by the rebels as they are becoming better organized and equipped.

I guess you were reading the JPost link that i added right?
or better are you defending Hillary by any chance?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

But yeah, agreed, OP has a habit of wildly misunderstanding and therefore misrepresenting news

I have been following the so called arab spring since last year, and the current upraise in Syria and you know what? i have been seeing how these peaceful activists have also committed war crimes, but of coruse you and that other user seems to be supporting the rebels, which is obvious on your agenda.

Hillary Clinton has never mentioned that Syria is facing an Catastrophic Assault from the opposition now did she?
No of course not, that's why JPost and telegraph are trying to spin her comment as if she was mentioning the rebels but she didn't.
Syria facing 'catastrophic assault from opposition'

America warned the Syrian regime that it would face a "catastrophic assault" from the growing strength of the armed opposition if its leaders did not stand aside for democratic reforms.

Now go back at that CNN article and show me where Hillary Clinton stated that?

"The sooner there can be an end to the violence and a beginning of a political transition process, not only will fewer people die but there is a chance to save the Syrian state from a catastrophic assault that would be very dangerous not only to Syria but to the region," Clinton said.

She says to the whole Region meaning around Syria.
You know what is this called in Journalism terms?

The Media Spin Turning someone comment's in what she wasn't really trying to say.
Kinda of like Iran trying to wipe of Israel of the map.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Another thing, in most of the recent protest videos and photos sounds like the Free Syrian Army aren't getting that meany followers, sigh i wonder why?

So what did they? they started on using children.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join