It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Serve and Love your fellow man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Dear ATS and those who are casual readers, like me, of this Forum. During the past years i have talked to so many people about our future as a world, planetary society and what it would constitute to change - to change our minds and consciousness and hence the world we live in. I'm not going to get involved in a political and conspiratorial discussion as those are far too numerous for me to contribute to. All i want with this thread is to share with you my take on what it means to be of service to your brother and sister and to try to repair a much distorted understanding of how this relationship works. I know that most will not see the desired understanding in those humble words but if one sees, then all are not blind anymore.

In our world there is a saying, “I’ll scratch your back if you’ll scratch mine.” So it is with service. He who serves is served in turn by he who provides the opportunity for service, thus multiplying any goodness many times beyond the actual performance. When one loves another person, one performs a service in consciously defining the polarity of thought images referenced to the subject individual. The individual being loved has the opportunity for service in return, for if one is capable of stepping outside of the traditional love roles of our illusion and simply seeing love for the gift that it is, one realizes that the receiving of love can function in a manner so as to facilitate the growth and health of both entities involved.

For example, the person who consciously loves another without attempting to restrict the other or define areas of performance to assure themselves of a correct behavioral pattern, directs his or her conscious mind to emit a force that produces beneficial energy vibrations, both in himself and the object of his or her affection. The one who receives this energy, if he or she receives it in a consciously non-judgmental fashion is allowed both to benefit himself from the quality of these vibrations, but also to benefit the original person in not resisting this flow of beneficial energy.

My brothers and sisters, on our planet, in our illusion, love has been construed as a system of barter for the accomplishment of selective reproduction. It is necessary to achieve an understanding that this is only a facet of our illusion, somewhat like a bad dream to one who has awakened. I ask you to awaken to see that each individual on our planet is capable and deserving of loving and being loved, for this is the path which must be followed to attain the state of the so-called illumined or understanding soul/spirit.

I hope that with these meager words i have been in some service to at least a few of my brothers and sisters that i love so much.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wake up buddy! In case you wondered, this is planet Earth. We don´t treat eachother well here, nor do we show acts of real compassion. Perhaps you should move on and try to find what you seek on another planet?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Perhaps I should and will move, my brother but now I'm here. This understanding i presented above isn't anything new to us here on Earth, it has just become an unfortunately forgotten part of our past. However, there are now more than ever in our fairly recent history, people around the world who have an understanding that is somewhat similar to this one.

I thank you for your reply my brother, it is greatly appreciated.

new topics

join