It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Reader, A-10 Pilot - You're all nuts.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffdean
I think someones been playing battlefield 3 too much and convinced themself they fly an a-10 for real

Sometimes the boundaries between reality and fantasy can become really blurred. If you are a hardcore gamer and have little contact with the outside world, your world is that game.

I know because I use to write computer games as a kid, so I probably spent more time behind a computer screen than most gamers.

Wouldn't it be funny
if this guy was for real though. That would spin every one out.

Peace *

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

"Wouldn't it be funny if this guy was for real though. That would spin every one out. "

true that, but when Echelon picks up on this i bet the US Army court marshall his ass!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
"If your question involves Nazi's or UFO's it won't be answered"

In other words

"I'm going to pretend I know something about Nazi UFO's, but please guys, I've got to put on a show to make it look like I wasn't supposed to tell you"

But hey, welcome to ATS, regardless...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
in three pages, other than his intro, where's the OP?

Seems odd that he hasn't even made an appearance other than his original post...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
so you're invading syria ? is that the gyst ?

don't forget to come back here to take the heat when your story unravels, and it will, lol

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I love the A-10.
It is my favorite flying war machine.
The sound is unmistakable.
You have sparked my inner fighter-pilot, my first choice in service, but never came to fruition.
Forever grounded, unlike some of my heroes.
Q(s): Are you bombing communities in Syria? Syria? In what capacity is the warthog deployed to Syria?
If you are fake, then poo on you for that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

I do not fully understand the motive but state owned banks are not uncommon (I'm not referring to national banks). For instance in Portugal (Europe) they have the Caixa Geral de Depositos that is state controlled and by default most of the state payments to blue collars are made from there. It even had a major role in the Nationalization of the nation's only failing bank (due to corruption exposed by the international context).
edit on 8-7-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by A10Thnderbolt

Welcome to ATS!!
Just one question,... this whiskey delta you speak of, where is it as I think I would love to boat and swim there!!
I'm guessing prolly tennessee.
Again, welcome to ATS.

You will fit in just fine here.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
*** Closed - until further notice ***

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join