It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My continuing adventure(s) with the Moon People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi.

Okay this is my reply to another thread but it's the first time this happened....

It was about two weeks ago. I smoke but only outside on the patio. After finishing a cigarette I saw my girlfriend was visiting with a neighbor. I walked over and joined in with the conversation we chatted for 10 or 15 minutes. When we returned home I deicided to light the grill and throw on a couple burgers for lunch.

After prepping the grill I looked on the bench where I had laid my smokes and lighter but they were gone. At the same time my girlfriend came out and asked where I put the tv remote.

We searched my apartment but couldn't find the remote, the lighter or the cigarettes. I made a joke that the "moon people" were messing with us. I told her that sometimes things just seem to vanish I blame it on the moon people. I also told her that sometimes they return things and light heartedly asked them to return my stuff.

After a few more minutes of searching I decided to go to the store for cigarettes and a lighter and at this point a six pack. For some reason she walked out onto the patio and on the bench sat my lighter, smokes and the remote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This time I was alone but that doesn’t make it any less real.

It was Tuesday afternoon and I’d just gotten home from work. I stopped along the way and bought two 16 ounce cans of beer. I don’t drink that often but it had been a rough day and a couple of beers just sounded good.

I don’t have a car and the walk from the bus stop is about a half mile. This time of year I’m usually pretty hot when I get home so I try to take care of any outside business before I cool off. I saw the trash was full and I knew Bear, my pet chihuahua, needed to go out. I opened a beer and decided to take the trash out then come back for Bear. Usually I take him with me to the dumpster but for some reason I didn’t.

I’m glad I didn’t because about half way to the dumpster the bag tore and trash spilled everywhere. It was my own fault. The bag was too full because it was my last trash bag and I forgot to buy more. Luckily I keep a large cardboard box on my patio where I dump the ashes from my grill.

So I got the box picked up my trash threw it and the box in the dumpster. Then I went back home got Bear and took him for a short walk. There’s a park nearby and I take him over there a few times a week but not that day. After the long day at work and the trash thing I just wasn’t in the mood. He loves to chase birds I’m waiting for one of them to fight back I’ve seen a few pigeons that are almost as big as he is.

On the way home I thought of drinking a beer and taking a nice long shower. All I wanted to do is relax for a couple hours.

I got home unhooked Bear from his leash and went into the kitchen to get my beer. It wasn’t on the counter where I thought I had left it. I looked in the living room but it wasn’t there either. The bathroom? Did I even go in there? I couldn’t remember then and I can’t remember now but it doesn’t matter because my beer wasn’t there either.

Okay wth I know I opened a beer. Hell I could still taste it so where did I put it I wondered. See I told you it was just one of those days. Well I bought two so I decided to open the other one so I had something to drink while I searched.

I live alone in a two bedroom / two bath apartment. The extra room is nice and it isn’t much more than a one bedroom. I was pretty sure I hadn’t gone into the bathroom and I was positive I didn’t go into either bedroom but I checked anyway. Of course it wasn’t there how could it be?

So now I was at a loss. My apartment isn’t that big and a can of beer isn’t that small. I started to wonder if I had taken it with me when I took the trash out and threw it away. I didn’t believe it but I just couldn’t figure out what happened to that beer. (Did Bear drink it?)

It had been about 15 or 20 minutes since I got home with Bear. My search for the missing beer concluded after two or three minutes. Again I live in an apartment it’s not like I left it in the east wing.

I finished my beer took a shower and called my girlfriend. We talked about boyfriend / girlfriend stuff for awhile then I told her my missing beer story. Almost immediately she asked if I checked on my bench out on the patio. I don’t know why it would be there I was only on the patio for a second when I grabbed the box. Guess what my beer was on the bench.

So what right. You’re thinking I had the beer in my hand when I took the trash out then set it on the bench when I grabbed the box. I thought about it but I don’t believe that’s what happened.

There are “beings” among us guys. It doesn’t matter what you call them ghosts, or spirits, or monsters or aliens they are the same thing. I call them the moon people.

I don’t have proof in a tangible sense but I think you know I’m right.

Haven’t you had something just disappear only to find it later someplace totally unexpected? I think it happens more than we know.

If it was only the stuff disappearing then I would let it go but it’s more.

The other day I saw a thread about not having an appetite and I was shocked at how many people are experiencing the same thing.

Also the number thing is just too weird. (Yeah I’m one of ‘those’ people.)
Here’s a quickie….

I can’t remember how long ago this happened it’s been at least a few months ago now but within the past year.
Somebody gave me a prepaid credit card as a gift and I wasn’t sure of the balance. I called and was a little surprised to find the balance was $50.50. I went to the grocery store and bought 5 or 6 different items the total was $25.25. I think that is just a bit strange.

Well I’m going to wrap it up for now. There is a little more to the story but I feel like it can wait.

I don’t know what I hope to gain by telling you my story.

I don’t know what the moon people are trying to say but I think it’s something important.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think they want more smokes and beer...Man ya got to share!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I want to know more about the pre paid credit card story. I didn't think of giving my dad a crazy number on it. HEHE. I'll have to do that next time. He probably wouldn't notice anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I want to know more about the pre paid credit card story. I didn't think of giving my dad a crazy number on it. HEHE. I'll have to do that next time. He probably wouldn't notice anyway.

noooooo........

I had already used it......that's why I wasn't sure of the balance.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Seems like it might be easier for you to just blame "moon people" rather than acknowledge the fallibility of your own memory. What you experienced is commonly referred to as a "brain fart."

Be easy.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So what right. You’re thinking I had the beer in my hand when I took the trash out then set it on the bench when I grabbed the box. I thought about it but I don’t believe that’s what happened.

That is EXACTLY what happened whether you want to believe it or not. Maybe your sub conscience is trying to send you a message,

PUT DOWN THE BOOZE !

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Sorry sir, Im confused....So....Your dog is called Beer and you sleep with a Bear?

Perhaps its the "Beer People"...yeah, thats it!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You have a very mischievous entity visiting you, it seems.

Your girlfriend.

oO

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity why do you call them the Moon People instead of House Elves(AKA Brownies). Is it because you are afraid of people thinking you are referencing Harry Potter? I have never heard of legends of Moon People moving things around your home but House Elves have been famous for that for centuries. They take things and move them or hold onto them until you have been looking for a while and then put it back, mischievous they are.

Edit to add: The Brownies link is to wikki about those legends specifically but here is another link for more www.xprojectmagazine.com...
edit on 8-7-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have to admit this has happened to me a few times (things disappearing, then turning up in plain sight).

I remember a specific event with one of my daughter's favorite hoodies. We couldn't find it anywhere, so I assumed she lost it at school, even though she insisted that the last time she saw it was in the house. I mean, I searched under beds, in cabinets -- everywhere. I thought it was gone for good.

About a month later, I walked into our master bedroom... and lo and behold, the hoodie was in the middle of the floor! I ran to my daughter and asked her if she put it there. The look of surprise on her face when she saw it told me she wasn't the one who put it there. My husband didn't know anything about it either. We have dogs who might have done it, but they are blocked from the upstairs by a baby gate, so it wasn't them. To this day, I have no idea what happened.
edit on 8-7-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I don't know why I call them 'moon people'. Like I said different people call them different things.

I don't think they're evil maybe a bit mischievous but I think more than that they are trying to get our attention. At least some of them are trying to get our attention.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
At least some of them are trying to get our attention.

From a logical perspective, that doesn't even make sense. They're trying to get our attention by dong something that mimics ordinary lapses in memory? Occam's razor isn't always relevant, but it applies here.

Be easy.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

OMG this has been happening to me for years. Most of the time i will put something somewhere and walk away and when i come back it will be gone and i search around everywhere for it and i ask my family if they have seen it and they say no. Then time goes by, sometimes it takes hours and then i find what i was looking for, exactly in the place i put it to begin with. Stuff like this has gotten so weird that i have to get my mom to look for my stuff. I know that sounds bratty but i know that it will never turn up if i look for it. I had a pair of shorts that i needed for cheerleading and i had looked literally EVERYWHERE but i couldnt find them. So then i got my mom to look for it and she found them in like two seconds. And she found them in my closet. I spent an entire hour looking in that closet! My closet isnt very big either nor is it cluttered. Now this doesnt sound that paranormal but stuff like this happens so often that im convinced that something is up. Sometimes i even loose things right in front of my face like i will be putting on mascara and then set it down in front of me and look away for a second and then when i look back it is gone, and so i search and search and a few minutes later i will find it in the exact spot i put it down. In those cases i feel like i am temporarily blind or something, its strange. I have always called them the sourpatch kids because of that commercial where the girl wakes up to find out that a sourpatch kid chopped off her ponytail lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
People, come on, please.

We all forget sometimes where we left the keys, or left a book or something.

I certainly blame myself in those situations, not some little critters or gremlins.

Really

vvv

top topics

join