It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Be Doing on December 21, 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'll be chilling... watching the TV reports of nutter cults killing themselves on CNN because of the hype caused...

Hey, don't worry, we can all discuss the next DOOM to possibly come -- '99942 Apophis' the KILLER asteroid in 2029!!

I'm sure people will try 'bible code' and what-not with the number designation to come up with some fun doom threads. Oy vey....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I will be enjoying time with my family. If something should go awry, I will be breaking out my bug out bag and enjoying time with my family with a bottle of Jack Daniels (and maybe an emergency cigarette of that funny smelling tobacco that those kids are smoking these days.... who cares, we're all going to die anyway, right?)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok, ok, this is what I'd LIKE to happen:

The MSM declares a surprise press conference by Obama.

It opens like this (wavery dream fade to teleprompter/podium):

Thank you all for appearing here and giving me your valuable time on such short notice.

Here before the holiday season, I'd like to reflect on the good things that America has done. There are many. One of our fondest traditions is to give presents to our loved ones in the tradition of the winter season. And tonight, I have decided to give to America, and then to the world, a present from the US to you.

Years ago, a very brilliant man named Farnsworth invented television. And among other things he invented was what appeared to be a novel form of fusion. This languished for years, and then was picked up by another very brilliant physicist, Dr Bussard. Dr Bussard's dream was funded by Naval Weapons Research for some time, and then appeared to have been defunded immediately after he began to see promising data. This was not true. We continued to develop this technology on our own, for use in attack submarines. And we succeeded. Many others counseled that we should keep this secret, that we should not reveal it, that it ought to be ours forever. And after careful consideration, I have decided to release it to the world.

So many problems in the world have been caused by a lack of cheap, clean, non-polluting energy. And tonight, I give to the world a gift. A gift that can rectify this lack. A gift of the future. Good night, and happy holidays.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well, the last time people got wrapped up in a doom and gloom end of the world type scenario, myself and many people including children witnessed something that to this day i wish i could unsee.

On the 29th December 1999, i saw a guy who was babbling about the Millennium throw himself in front of a fast moving train.

So i can tell you where i wont be just before or on the 21st December 2012.

Other than that, who knows, i could be doing anything. I don't tend to plan that far ahead.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think I'll make a list of all the Dec 21 believers on ATS and have a Dec 22nd post
consisting of Neener Neener! and the names.

O'course, I fully expect them to throw their bones and recalculate their gematriya and come up with another date a few years later that it REALLY is, and we'll have to listen to it some more.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'll be at work unless I can convince my fiancee to get married that day.

I told him the world can't end on your wedding day lol He isn't going for it. He said any day but that!

So I will be working and considering it's before Xmas I will probably be too busy to notice the date.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Partying like its 1999!

youtu.be...

Mickierocksman
edit on 8/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Wait What??

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Having a party.
It will be my 25-th birthday.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Boozing, any excuse for a party! Although my head will be wishing it had ended

edit on 8/7/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fasting and meditating.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have already bought a 24 pk of Labatts Blue for the occasion.
My wife bought a couple of bottles of wine for the celebration also. I predict on the twenty second of December that there will be a great change.......The beer and wine will no longer exist
I think that the 22nd should be declared a one time national holiday so people won't have to work with a hangover.

edit on 8-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Shooting a documentary on contemporary dooms day cults. Interviewing cult members of their thoughts on the day.

Also attending a hedonist/heathen gathering at a local rave spot and record the festivities.

Have an interesting idea that needs documenting?...message me

Or a screen play you want to produce...lets talk

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think I'll go to Applebees, order a nice steak dinner, and have a few Samuel Lagers on tap.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I will be hanging out with my wife we are expecting a new baby in Jan my first. And I can assure the world is not ending.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i will great the morning sun and meditate on the grass and admire The Creation

chill out

forgive all right now

proper meditation is important
ca.figu.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
I'll be chilling... watching the TV reports of nutter cults killing themselves on CNN because of the hype caused...

Hey, don't worry, we can all discuss the next DOOM to possibly come -- '99942 Apophis' the KILLER asteroid in 2029!!

I'm sure people will try 'bible code' and what-not with the number designation to come up with some fun doom threads. Oy vey....

we can just nuke Apophis the asteroid as we know when its going to hit

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
I will be hanging out with my wife we are expecting a new baby in Jan my first. And I can assure the world is not ending.

a new world will begin

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dxdydz
I think I'll go to Applebees, order a nice steak dinner, and have a few Samuel Lagers on tap.

nice, very good idea mate

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think I will be in college (I do not know when winter holidays will start, it would be my first year in College). In the evening will browse the internet, maybe some TV. Will make sure, I have a food for weekend (21.12.2012 - is Friday), since there definitely will be nuts on the streets and I do not want to take any chances. Hope, all will be fine, but ''one never knows what is around the corner''. Maybe all those predictions are truth, or maybe all those predictions is just hysteria created by nuts: we will see.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by samstone11

I’ll be taking that week off to fill sand bags, make final adjustments to my perimeter, clean and inspect my weapons, shop for last minute SHTF items, and stock up on my gasoline reserves.

On Dec 20th I will go into full operational mode…noise and light discipline…patrols of my property…24 hour security watch…etc.

Dec 21 will be the same as the 20th…

On Dec 22 I will be tearing down my concertina wire, burning my 6 year supply of dehydrated food in the back yard, calling my boss to apologize for my week long absence, and apologizing to my neighbors for all the crazy end-of-the-world preparation talks I made them sit through over the past 3 years.

That’s about it!

oh man, its an evolution moment dont stress, thats what TPTB want, try some meditation, the higher our evolution the higher it will be lifted after dec 21

but i wouldnt throw out your 6 year supply of dehydrated food mate in case ww3 starts
apologise before 21st dec will look better

6 years worth geezs that would cost a bit, i would start eating it if it only lasts 6 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join