It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Be Doing on December 21, 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have tried everything I could think of to look up what public or even private events are being planned for Dec. 21 by and for those with the genuine expectation of the end of the world on cue and could only find survivalist and suicide instructions for that date. For the "I don't believe it" crowd, I could still only find things like college schedules and a few concert dates. Personally, I can't imagine booking a flight anywhere on that day, I could be going to or from the right or wrong place at the right or wrong time and I could miss something.

Still,

I expected to find a number of organizations or at least some informal groups advertising or planning some event they would be hosting for the end of the world and I simply could not find them. Should ATS have a worldwide moment of silence or a covenant to band together to share the smallest details of possible disaster?, Or do you think if the worst case scenario actually does occur it will happen without warning or, conversely, with so much warning no one will be interested in ATS or organized "kiss your rear end goodbye" events at the time? On that subject, would you prefer no warning (gamma ray burst from an exploded star, etc) or months of guaranteed knowledge (Niburu confirmed, etc)?

I'm curious how intelligent and informed ATS members are thinking and planning ahead. Even if you think it will fizzle out and nothing will happen maybe there should be a "Not The End Of The World Party"? Either way, I would sincerely appreciate some suggestions. I know this question must have surfaced before, but there are newer ideas and new information all the time

Looking forward to input.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
exactly what I am doing right now probably. I don't see why not,
since this is what I was doing this time, December 21, 2011.

link   
reply to post by samstone11

I'll be moving, but not by choice. I don't get to leave Korea until December 12...and then I'll have 30 days to move all my belongings from Washington state to Texas.

If I wasn't stuck doing that, I'd probably be out of the city somewhere in the woods around Olympia, WA. Just in case something happens that makes people panic and go nuts. I don't have any expectations of what may or may not happen, just figure with all the things going on around the world, I'd rather be out on my own away from all the drama.

link   
Knowing me, probably doing some last minute Christmas shopping, I hate crowds and generally order everything I can online, but something always happens and I end up at the mall at Christmas. I'd rather jump out of a plane, personally.

link   
reading about how the date for 2012 doomsday has been moved to 2014 or something because or some new information that suddenly came to light.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, that is the day before my birthday, so maybe I will start my festivities a day early. I do know that on the 22nd my favorite comedian (Louis CK) will have a show here in Phoenix.

So the end of the world is just gonna have to come back another time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's a Friday so I will be going to work 3rd Shift.

Should be very interesting reading all the paranoia online.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've been trying to make plans but I'm not sure what time the end of the world is going to happen. Do you?

You see if I plan this big extravagant party for say 7:00pm and # hits the fan at 6:45 pm I'm going to be pissed off!

So for now everything's kinda on hold......

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I will be celebrating the solstice.

It looks like it will be the largest pagan solstice observed in hundreds of years.

And I might get naked...Giggyt Giggty
edit on 8-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm gonna be waiting for the world to end.
Oops i mean:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If all is as said, I'll be ascending to higher Dimension.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Whatever happens I'm not fearing it. I'll probably be buying gifts and reading someone's thread on here.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think I will be chilling with my cousin, his father and my dad, and we will be shooting the ____ and sipping drinks while playing a game of risk more than likely (tradition - drunken risk) THE UKRAINE IS NOT WEAK!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I’ll be taking that week off to fill sand bags, make final adjustments to my perimeter, clean and inspect my weapons, shop for last minute SHTF items, and stock up on my gasoline reserves.

On Dec 20th I will go into full operational mode…noise and light discipline…patrols of my property…24 hour security watch…etc.

Dec 21 will be the same as the 20th…

On Dec 22 I will be tearing down my concertina wire, burning my 6 year supply of dehydrated food in the back yard, calling my boss to apologize for my week long absence, and apologizing to my neighbors for all the crazy end-of-the-world preparation talks I made them sit through over the past 3 years.

That’s about it!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
During the day I will be quietly sitting, meditating, soaking in the energy of the winter solstice sun.

During the evening I will be strapped into my chair listening to Coast to Coast AM and all the guests they're having on that Friday night.

But if I have a girlfriend by then I'll just be having coitus the whole day. Giggity.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I've discussed having an End of the World party with a few friends. But, so close to Christmas, my husband and I will probably just hang out at home and watch end of the world movies.

I personally don't believe anything will happen. At most, perhaps a new age. But, no big disaster. I might stock up on water here and there. Not because something will happen, but because so many people will be afraid of something happening they will flood the stores no matter what. I remember Y2K!

Hopefully I'm not eating my words in 5 months

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by linknumbernine
If all is as said, I'll be ascending to higher Dimension.

That's what I'm hoping will happen. 2nd choice, at least a sky filled with UFOs.

Personally, if the day comes and goes with nothing spectacular happening, I'm going to be disappointed!

I'm certainly not going to "plan to commit suicide" because of the low odds that something terrible may happen.

edit on 8/7/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
No matter what happens I will DEFINITELY be listening to "The Final Countdown" from sunrise to fall. (if it lasts) Crazy? No but regardless of what happens that day will be a day that we as a people should rejoice, whether its good, bad or nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I will be wearing my t-shirt.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ask me this question again on the 22 and I'll tell you. If I'm still alive that is. I do like the end of the world party idea though. so i guess that's what I'll be doing!
edit on 8-7-2012 by todd44 because: found a great idea so I had to add it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join