It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Are You Willing To Be Paranoid ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How long ?

How many election cycles are you willing to allow paranoia and distrust to consume your every waking moment before you realize no one is coming to get you ? George Bush was supposed to have put us all in FEMA Camps a million times over during his two terms in office. Bill Clinton was supposed to kill us all off as well, but thank God for Monica Lewinsky who distracted him from hurting America. Right ? Gawd. Gimme a break.

And now Obama wants to take your freedom away from you for whatever reason. He's gonna come get you, now. Everyone is coming to get you. No wait, I'm sorry. They are not coming to get you, they are just "planning" to come and get you. Always planning , forever making plans to come and get you. Why ? Because they don't want you to do what exactly ? Talk about them online and post videos on You Tube ? What freedoms are they trying to take ?

Do you ask yourself these things or do you just go through life afraid that they are coming to get you, even though they haven't gotten you for 25 years now? How many more dates and months and years have to go by before you realize, an empty train is just an empty train ? An abandoned prison is just an abandoned prison. A military training facility is just a military training facility and no one is planning to come get you?

I know what you are thinking. I am just a fool who will be begging you for scraps when the SHTF on (enter future date here) I get it. I'm either in denial or I'm one of them. I'm a dis-info agent who has been embedded here and now is my chance to get you to put your guard down so Obama can some and get you. I'm tracking everyone and I'm gonna let the government know who to pick up first. I get it. But come on. You are going to eventually have to admit that NOTHING IS HAPPENING at some point.

I just want to know how long are you willing to put up with this stuff ? Wasting your life preparing for something that's not going to happen. It just isn't. It would be better for you to prepare for natural disasters and catastrophic things because those are more likely to happen. But this "preparing to fight a civil war" crap, no.... that's not going to happen. There will be no citizen militia running around with guns shooting at the military. There will never be such a scenario. It's just a wet dream by posers who have military hero complexes, but lack the balls , skills and smarts to actually enlist, like Alex Jones.

Not gonna happen.

No one is coming to get you. No one wants to come get you. No ones is paying that much attention to what you are doing . It would be better to send those tuna cans to poor appalachian or urban families instead of wasting all that food on some major event that's never going to happen. We should be prepared to go it alone one week tops. But this stockpiling of five year food storage stuff is just over the top. How long ?

How long are you willing to be paranoid ?

EOR

edit on 8-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You seem to be a bit paranoid, regarding this particular topic.

[color=9EFFF9]Just because you're paranoid
Don’t mean they're not after you

'Territorial Pissings'
Kurt Cobain

edit on 7/8/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You're right. Let's disband the TSA, DHS and CIA. Let's stop treating Americans like terrorist suspects. Let's stop supplying our police with military grade weapons. Let's stop chasing Al Qaeda militants across the middle east. Let's stop spending billions to enlarge and enhance our military power. Let's close our overseas bases and bring all of our troops home. Let's stop being suspicious of everyone and everything.

I am a veteran. I took an oath to protect and defend this country from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. That includes our own government. Unless and until we have law abiding, accountable people in government at all levels, I will remain vigilant. Unfortunately, THAT is what is not going to happen.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty - Thomas Jefferson

Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither - Benjamin Franklin

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.- Patrick Henry

Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. - John Adams

If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin. - Samuel Adams

It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's tough not being paranoid when the constitution receives no respect from the government. So for a timeline, 50,000 years.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

So....I take it forever then ?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So are those of us who you are calling "Paranoid" really paranoid?? Or perhaps folks like yourself are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance?

I myself, believe that we will ALL soon have our answers......... sooner than we may think!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the reason TSHTF/crash has not happened yet
and you haven't been sent to a camp yet
is because we're consuming our seed crops/capitol
with the USA [less than 5% of the worlds population consuming over 33% of global resources it won't be long now

what you call paranoia is what another person calls vigilance

How Long Are You Going to be whistling past the graveyard/denying reality?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'll give up being paranoid when they create a real Economy. I'll give up being paranoid when they quit changing our food too fast and quit putting chemicals into our food that aren't adequately tested for long term consequences and cross reactivity. I'll give up being paranoid as soon as all the people who would like to con us out of our hard earned cash are gone. The devil would have you believe a lie. I'll give up being paranoid for future generations when they watch the sustainability of our future worlds food supply better and quit dumping toxic or psychotropic chemicals into our wastewater without decontaminating it.

Kinda looks at this point that I am never going to get rid of my paranoia. To give up paranoia gives the deceitful full rein of the world. I am not willing to do that. I will not allow that to happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I love the rant forum. Its my absolute favorite on this site. Why? Because the people who start rants are usually the most honest and most intelligent that can be found here.

Unfortunately, your OP is making way too much sense to get the attention it deserves. Everything you said is absolute, 100% truth, in my opinion.

S&F to you from me. And in the future, be grateful when you're lacking in positive responses. It means you're actually on the fringe where they desperately wish they were.

~ Peace

oh, P.S. if TSHTF EVER in this lifetime, you don't have to beg. I'll share my water with you ♥

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who says I'm paranoid? Who have you been talking to? Have you been watching me? I'm deleting my browser history now. And for the record, my dog is not a reliable witness. Her testimony will never stand up in court. And those squirrels are all liars.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
How Long Are You Willing To Live in Denial ?

top topics

join