It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chonicles of the Red Sun: Day #Fourteen - 2nd Entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
>>Day #Fourteen - 1st Entry

The Chonicles of the Red Sun

Day #Fourteen - 2nd Entry

So, here is the story. Apparently the National Guard is being deployed in major cities all across the United States. So....I am not sure what this means. Do I panic? Or....should I feel more secure? I am so confused about everything that I just heard right now. I cannot believe this. I do not understand what anyone wants me to do. I am just one person and I have to look after and raise a little girl who was supposed to have a beautiful life and I was supposed to shower her with everything that I never had this is not fair for her how is this fair?!? GOD MUST BE DEAD!! How can he allow this to happen?! I want to know where he is and why he is allowing this to happen. This is not fair this is just not fair to my daughter or to all of these innocent people this is not the way things are supposed to be I never asked to be born into this! I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN, PERIOD! Why I am forced to live through this?! What have I done? This is of HIS doing, NOT ANYONE OF ANYONE ELSE! I am starting to really freak out right now. i am writing this sentance to calm me down i am writing this sentance to calm me down i am writing this sentance to calm me down i am writing these words to help calm me down marcy marcy marcy calm calm calm calm calm DOWN writing helps writing helps writing helps gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Please explain this craziness.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nice read!!! I've read all of them up to this point and I'm hooked! Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't. stop. now!

I swear, Amaeus, you must be a disciple of Alfred Hitchcock. You have me hooked like a fish

J

new topics

top topics

join