It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castillo

Originally posted by Bilk22

And why has Obama waited until right this very second to issue this new EO?

LOLWUT

Which second should he have done it in?

Again, WHY all of a Sudden right now????

What's so "sudden" - I mean "SUDDEN!!!!!!" - about it?

Is there something significant about the date that I'm missing?

They seem to use the magic word "intent" loosely.

The word "intent" isn't used in this E.O. once. Like, literally, not once.

(Though, I'm unclear why it would be bad if it were.)

People should be afraid of them "doing it anyway" and see what happens after the damage is already done.

What language is this sentence written in?

This administration has enough real-world, non-exotic things to be ashamed of and adequate reasons to be ejected from office without introducing large doses of craziness and lunacy in the debate.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Castillo because: (no reason given)

Well it's just in time for the FBI to do what ever they're going to do tomorrow on 7/9. Is this just a coincidence?

*le sigh*

What are they going to do tomorrow and what blog or message board got inside information they're going to do it?

Will you still be participating in this thread at 12:01AM on 7/10 after, once again, another date has come and gone without the round-ups to the FEMA camps beginning?

I have no doubt I'll be posting here tomorrow, god willing, but this order now provides legal authority for doing what ever it is they're going to do tomorrow. I have no doubt the action tomorrow will provide them direct link to private communication devices. I know how to read and have excellent cognitive reasoning.

It's spelled out here right in the first paragraph.

Section 1. Policy. The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions. Survivable, resilient, enduring, and effective communications, both domestic and international, are essential to enable the executive branch to communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial branches; State, local, territorial, and tribal governments; private sector entities; and the public, allies, and other nations. Such communications must be possible under all circumstances to ensure national security, effectively manage emergencies, and improve national resilience. The views of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit sectors, and the public must inform the development of national security and emergency preparedness (NS/EP) communications policies, programs, and capabilities.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Regradless of what anybody thinks about December 2012, are the people going to cause something to happen. Be it from riots in the streets to mass buying of survial things (just in case type thing) food and water in rare supply because of the people. Boom all the EOs take affect commmunication and the distribution of food ect. makes some sense to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

LOLWUT

People should be afraid of them "doing it anyway" and see what happens after the damage is already done.

This administration has enough real-world, non-exotic things to be ashamed of and adequate reasons to be ejected from office without introducing large doses of craziness and lunacy in the debate.

Well it's just in time for the FBI to do what ever they're going to do tomorrow on 7/9. Is this just a coincidence?

*le sigh*

What are they going to do tomorrow and what blog or message board got inside information they're going to do it?

Will you still be participating in this thread at 12:01AM on 7/10 after, once again, another date has come and gone without the round-ups to the FEMA camps beginning?

I have no doubt I'll be posting here tomorrow, god willing, but this order now provides legal authority for doing what ever it is they're going to do tomorrow.

For the second time, what are "they" going to do tomorrow?

Something will definitely happen tomorrow because things happen every day - the sun rises, the sun sets, people die, people are born.

If you have created this fantasy in your imagination "something" will happen tomorrow but are unwilling to examine what it is you think is going to happen, you are guaranteed to have your fantasy fulfilled. Any mundane thing that happens will be proof to you that "something", indeed, happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FJKchristain
Regradless of what anybody thinks about December 2012, are the people going to cause something to happen. Be it from riots in the streets to mass buying of survial things (just in case type thing) food and water in rare supply because of the people. Boom all the EOs take affect commmunication and the distribution of food ect. makes some sense to me.

I'm not entirely sure what language this is written in ...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what language this is written in ...

Conspiritanto...

secondline

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

LOLWUT

*le sigh*

I have no doubt I'll be posting here tomorrow, god willing, but this order now provides legal authority for doing what ever it is they're going to do tomorrow.

For the second time, what are "they" going to do tomorrow?

Something will definitely happen tomorrow because things happen every day - the sun rises, the sun sets, people die, people are born.

If you have created this fantasy in your imagination "something" will happen tomorrow but are unwilling to examine what it is you think is going to happen, you are guaranteed to have your fantasy fulfilled. Any mundane thing that happens will be proof to you that "something", indeed, happened.

It's the view of many, including myself, that they will increase their capability of monitoring communications of all forms and of all entities. Read the last sentence.

The views of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit sectors, and the public must inform the development of national security and emergency preparedness (NS/EP) communications policies, programs, and capabilities.

Want to ascribe another meaning to that?

How about the first part of this paragraph?

The Federal Government must have the ability to communicate at all times and under all circumstances to carry out its most critical and time sensitive missions. Survivable, resilient, enduring, and effective communications, both domestic and international, are essential to enable the executive branch to communicate within itself and with: the legislative and judicial branches; State, local, territorial, and tribal governments; private sector entities; and the public, allies, and other nations. Such communications must be possible under all circumstances ..........

Communicate at all times and under all circumstances with every entity that exists in society and on this planet. How does one achieve that? Think. You can do it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
An E.O. is only a legal formality.
The feds have had access to Americas communications for DECADES !
During the 70's I would always see "SUITS" just walk into a "central office" and connect a big reel to reel to a single phone line. In the 80's it was the government that pushed the telcom industry to update their equipment. Then with fiber optics, the suits didn't need access to "central offices" all they needed was their own fiber optic unit at their own location tied into the network which gives them access to any phone at anytime at any location.
And ALL government facility runs through the same network as our own lines and all cell phones go through the same network, cell phone sites run directly to central offices as do microwave sites . The securest line you can get is a satellite phone and those are not totally secure from the government.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If there is one topic I know more than most it's telecom.
Over 30 years experience.
Locations: L.A., Atlanta, Dallas, D.C. Denver, New York, Boston, North Carolina, Montana, Chicago.
Worked on Lottery sites, stock excanges ,banks, military bases, 911 lines ,police stations. lifeguard stations, hospitals,.EVERYTHING ties into the network, EVERYTHING. If the telcom companys have access the government has access.Gaining access is hard as just typing in the commands.Do you really think the government can't get access codes.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh I get it...

It's a threat because Fox News and Drudge are acting like it is...

Obama is soooo scary.

Anyone have a problem with certain sections of our country trumping up our president as a terrorist?

Yes I understand we have to beware our freedoms and the bills our congress passes, but then read and understand the laws behind bills. EO are that but they aren't laws. They are guidelines, pretty much and only sectors the president controls need to abide by them. He can't write an EO that would take away our rights for example without it being contested in court.

JUST BEING HONEST HERE.

As a president, Obama hasn't really been all that bad at all. If you look at the last three years by the numbers, while not perfect, hes been pretty damn good for the most part.

If anything look at our congress, they haven't really been that great and they play a bigger role in our day to day lives and economy.

Obama has been very middle grounded for a democrat. He doesn't mind doing what is right over kissing Liberals asses for example.

I think there is too much information. Obama is actually a Dem that republicans would have loved 10 years ago if they weren't too busy purposely ruining our country to make Obama fail.

I think it's too bad we live in a YouTube generation where everyone wants everything fixed now.
edit on 7/8/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Oh I get it...

It's a threat because Fox News and Drudge are acting like it is...

Obama is soooo scary.

Anyone have a problem with certain sections of our country trumping up our president as a terrorist?

Yes I understand we have to beware our freedoms and the bills our congress passes, but then read and understand the laws behind bills. EO are that but they aren't laws. They are guidelines, pretty much and only sectors the president controls need to abide by them. He can't write an EO that would take away our rights for example without it being contested in court.

JUST BEING HONEST HERE.

As a president, Obama hasn't really been all that bad at all. If you look at the last three years by the numbers, while not perfect, hes been pretty damn good for the most part.

If anything look at our congress, they haven't really been that great and they play a bigger role in our day to day lives and economy.

Obama has been very middle grounded for a democrat. He doesn't mind doing what is right over kissing Liberals asses for example.

I think there is too much information. Obama is actually a Dem that republicans would have loved 10 years ago if they weren't too busy purposely ruining our country to make Obama fail.

I think it's too bad we live in a YouTube generation where everyone wants everything fixed now.
edit on 7/8/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

What has he "been pretty damn good at"? There's "too much information"? How ironic is that statement in the context of this discussion? LOL
edit on 8-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
US citizens have a lot to fear especially in these times and the time coming.

US citizens should fear: REX. 84 and the FBI's ADEX list.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Or at least read up on them. ATS thread on REX 84.

ADEX, that stands for Agitator Index—it was full of dangerous intellectuals, union organizers, and people who spoke out against the Vietnam War. Now there's almost a million and a half people on the DHS Terrorist Watch List, and it's growing by twenty thousand names every month.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Yes, unfortunately it is true. I saw the story yesterday and checked it out but didn't get a chance to post it.

Makes you wonder how we could ever get to this point. I guess,we just weren't paying close enough attention and trusted in the system always doing the right thing.

Sad day.

edit on 8-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 8-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The scary thing is POTUS only need offer a simple reason that falls within the national security category... and he has control of... now, everything.

I'm surprised communications weren't already taken over for dictatorial powers, but I guess that was so simple they forgot it. They have all the other pieces.

It just takes one ill-intentioned (or even Hitler had great intentions) person for these excessive provisions of power to end the bastion of personal freedom for the entire world. We're the banner. We are the flag ship. Once we go (even further), the hope of humanity is gone and the world population will be slaves like we've never seen slaves before on this planet. Feudalism is nothing compared to the globalist design. We know it's coming but can we do jack diddly to stop it? Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A couple of fellow ATS members mentioned Rex 84. Everyone on ATS should check out Rex 84... it is where the extermination and re-education camps are. Remember all of those military bases decommissioned during the 80s/90s? A good portion of them were allocated to Rex 84, which are domestic internment camps. (There were other properties purchased which added facilities to that initiative.) There's reportedly at least one Rex 84 facility in every state... and sometimes three giant domestic internment camps per state with fleets of paddy wagon type vans ready to go.

Just who will be rounded up? In a very real and deplorable way, our great country has rounded up the Native American Indians in the past, as well as the Asian communities. Today's boogeyman is freedom lovers. If you speak up for the Constitution that our forefathers wrote and gave their lives for to establish this country, then you are certainly on that ADEX list. This is not the time to go from hot to lukewarm. God will spit the lukewarm out of His mouth... and the enemy has already added you to their list. Might as well die with a purpose.

We have the only country in the history of the world (as far as we know of) that has (historically) placed personal freedoms and liberties within a representative republic as its entire system. This makes power-hungry a-holes go ape and makes multinational corporations and banks that are run by said power-hungry a-holes go for the jugular. We have enemies and their name is Legion.

The Legion wants the USA to be obliterated. Multinational corporate influence within our government will do all they can to bring about the globalist agenda that was presented in and to the U.N. in the '60s. They will take away everyone's guns. The USA will sign over its military to the U.N. We're already seeing GMO foods with rGBH milk spread across the globe, which is aimed to reduce the global population toward the 500 million stated goal.

Seeing how the USA repeatedly acquiesces to U.N. sovereignty demands, it should be no surprise that our federal leaders have every intention of making use of the Rex 84 facilities for those on the ADEX list and beyond.

Except for the true ruling elite, the remaining 500 million allowed to live on this planet will be ones that are completely servile, docile, and stupid.

There's still a chance we can prevent this from happening. We must all keep an eye on each Executive Order signed, every Treaty passed (Kyoto, oh no!), and so much more. While the executive branch can operate mostly under media (and public) radar, we must keep our federally elected representatives in check. The longer any single one of them is in office, the more ties each one has to these multinational corporations that lobby to destroy us. Perhaps our forefathers never considered politics to be a career for that purpose. It was always to be a civil service and duty, not a get-rich and get-powerful-with-the-globalists scheme. We need to keep fresh blood in and kick old blood out of federal offices. But most importantly, we have got to make sure Obama and Hillary don't sign irrevocable treaties that yield all of our sovereignty to foreign powers, which is in part and parcel happening. (Luckily, Hillary refused to sign the latest treaty against Obama's orders. That would have been the end of US.)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Castillo

I beg to differ:

Thirty days after being published in the Federal Register, executive orders become law. While they do bypass the U.S. Congress and the standard legislative law making process, no part of an executive order may direct the agencies to conduct illegal or unconstitutional activities.

The President can make a law, by himself, in thirty days.

You've got to learn the difference between statutory law and administrative law.

Do that and maybe we'll start drilling down into the rest of the vortex of insanity from that point, but you need to get that basic understanding under your belt first. Sorry, that's just a must.

Hmmm, I wonder if the Japanese/American citizens sitting in the camps cared if it was administrative or statuary law that imprisioned them?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

(f) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person. BARACK OBAMA

What is the problem ? I don't understand the freak out

edit on 7-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: Quote from White House

edit on 7-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

That bit of legalese says, in English, "whatever this EO says we can do with your commo equipment, you can't sue us for it."

You're not seeing a problem with that?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Probably making the transponder beacons that they already have "legal"

Basically all the military who follow the cabal into battle against citizens will be "Blue Force" and will show up as such on Drone Radar etc.

Every other heat signature not showing up as "Blue Force" will be "Red Force" and assumed to be an enemy.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Do you have any idea what you are saying? Lol.

Take an economics lesson and then return to this thread.

Bush Senior, Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama have all been BANKER PUPPETS and have destroyed the global economy. Reagen helped out with that but he was actually against the New World Order Cabal before he got shot and they rolled him back out drugged up with queue cards. Basically ever since the Federal Reserve act of 1913 we have been going downhill, and Kennedy tried to stop them by getting rid of their money printing abilities but look what happened to him? And right after he died his Vice President (who then became president) removed his Executive Order 11110 and gave the power of printing money back to the criminal "Federal" reserve. Our last 4 presidents have sold us up the river my friend, none of them have "done a good job"

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Castillo

It doesn't open FEMA camps, create special authority to takeover TV stations,

Correct. Those functions are provided by already existing EOs.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 ( 27 F.R. 1519 ) allows the government to seize and control the communication media. It establishes the Telecommunications Management Agency that provides for the "takeover" of ALL communications media in the United States. This includes broadcast and cable television, ALL radio stations, ALL satelite earth stations and satelites and ALL telephone companies and telephone systems in the United States.

Executive Order Number 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An"emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA had spent only about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies while the bulk of their funding had been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to ensure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EO 12148 (which was enacted in 1979) doesn't mention, anywhere in its text, "funding" ... "for construction of secret underground facilities."

Here's a tip: not everything you read on the Internet is real, or even written by very intelligent people.

I get the feeling that many people here have "unfiltered brains" - by which I mean anything you pore into it is simply absorbed as fact. There is no filtering process to subjectively evaluate which may be a legitimate source of correctly evaluating or deciphering topics the reader doesn't understand and which may be a high school drop-out ranting on his blog.

LOL XD

druid knows better

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join