It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out the massive fireballs from the Sun, looks like it's spitting out planets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

That crescent shaped artifact is well known around here and has been the subject of a few threads - It's apparently just some debris on the lens of the sensor.

Also keep in mind this footage shown here spans about a week, so the sun looks very busy. Imagine if that was just one day, that would be an unusual amount of activity for the sun.

By the way Manhater... Having some issues rendering video there, or was it supposed to be a slide show in the first clip?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

2nd video is better, mine (1st one) is just slow motion.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think something is definitely messing with our sun! Not sure if it's us experimenting or alien or something unknown. Lately there is so much happening with the sun; solar flares, odd activity and objects in and around it...the camera lens thing only works a few times before one begins to think "hmm that excuse again???"

NOTE ***I am not referring to the C shape thing when I say camera lens, there are other things that people write off as something on the lens that I am referring to***
edit on 9-7-2012 by Staroth because: edit

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That second video is dated 6/27/2012.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The planet moving from right to left is Mercury.
The planet moving from left to right is Mars.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The planet moving from right to left is Mercury. The planet moving from left to right is Mars.

I would like to see the proof of your claim please. Find a corresponding video from the same dates that shows the planets mentioned in these positions.
Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm not saying its not possible, we just would like to see proof first.
edit on 9-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Video is correct with the date and the time lapse through July. He's going by when it started just like I did. He just did a better job at recording it then I did. Both videos are the same dates and is correct.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...

Closer view of last second videos at the bottom of that site...

Trust me! You would love me or hate me...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

That's not a closer view. It's the same video.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

I'm not sure what sort of video you're looking for but here is a diagram showing the locations of STEREO A and the planets of the inner Solar System on June 27. Mercury, being inside the orbit of STEREO A shows relative motion from right to left. Mars, being outside the orbit of STEREO A shows relative motion from left to right.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 7/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Scratch that, looked like it was turning.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok thankyou for the pic and video, now thats what I meant by some kind of proof. Like I said I wasn't saying its not possible. All good mate

top topics

<< 1   >>

join