It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pslams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Now that you have firmly ageed to your Personality type..

O negative is actually a blood type Sherlock Holmes.

edit on 9-7-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

The context for the person that you were making a reply to was that of personality type---known as type-A. At that point it doesn't matter what blood type you are or even Sherlock Holmes.

The issue at hand was a "typeographical error--aka type-o" that had to do with type A personality response.

Thus, to stay in vogue with the discussion----blood type was never part of the issue.

My reply to you was made in the like minded personality response issue to illustrate that subtile point, which you appear to dense to take note.

So, more directly, stop trying to jump around and staying off the discussion theme of volcanic/Rift issues imagery in Psalms, with little offtopic one line games that are not helpful for the discussion's theme.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to note you can't stay on a theme topic and can't keep from making off topic few word comments that derail the flow of a topic. Which appears to be most of your games on ATS, unless it happens to be the latest fantasy god metaphorical games to dupe the public more on religion.

Let the person develop their theme here by making only in context remarks and don't pick on the trivial.

The rules are simple, stay on theme, don't make little one line banters, especially off-topic non-sense. I didn't make the rules, but I do notice those that constantly don't follow them.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with checking the Bible's content for things that line up with the Rift Zone and Volcanic effects associated with Moses Mtn down in Midian, Saudi Arabia. So, let them speak without your derailment games.

edit on 9-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: ATS = Stay ontopic, allow the person to develop the theme, make more than one short sentence replies.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I know he was talking about personality type, I wasn't. I was talking about my blood type.

Herp derp.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
Psalm 18

2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; (ROCK AS IN GREAT BiG VOLCANO) my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. (IN OTHER TRASLATIONS STRONGHOLD IS 'HIGH TOWER')
3 I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I have been saved from my enemies.
4 The cords of death entangled me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
5 The cords of the grave coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.
6 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.

In most ways this appears to be David's account for the path of Moses. Moses was on the run from the Egyptians, for killing one, and he had to run far to escape their wrath.

Moses headed East and found a Priest called Jethro in a city called Midian (Madian) in Saudi Arabia, and an area chocked full of volcanic and rift zone features.

Some suggest that Jethro hid Moses in the lava tubes of the area, thus the theme of the rock being Moses protector. Then Moses marries Jethro's daugher and takes up raising sheep. The Egyptians give up looking and Moses looks like an Arab sheep herder.

But then one of the features of these volcanic laced lands has Moses watching a Bush that is either smoking or has a fire coming from it, but the Bush isn't actually one fire. Such is what one sees when there is Rift and Volcanic heat action on oil minerals deep under the Earth. Thus was a mini verson of the Moses Mtn of Fire that came later as the deep underground volcanic magma encountered more oil deposits and emitted bigger flames out the top of a very high upthrust mountain near the same area.

It is a story about the effects of Mother Nature and is being embellished into a special association with god that moves to assist man. More than likely the reverse is true that mother nature's effects often enable man's greater knowledge of the special things for which nature is capable.

David is showing his knowledge of that which was the history of Moses and his volcanic effects god issues, to the point of speaking of the rumbling mountain from the magma rising deep within the Earth. David gets into Sodam and Gomorrah, and on down the line.

David is the one that recovered the Ark from being lost for a long time, and discovers some of its special chemical methods that were derived from volcanic toxic effects. Volcanic toxic effects are led by fluorine's toxic effects and one of the special effects of nature from volcanic effects is to produce acids and these acids can release the volcanic toxic effects by acting on volcanic minerals. Such became the issues of how Moses and Jethro managed Exodus.

One of the special effects of volcanic effects is to make hydrogen fluoride gas via the heat action on fluorine minerals in the Earth's Crust. Hydrogen Fluoride gas is heavier than air and makes a ground hugging fog of water vapor when released into air, which is extremely toxic and deadly. This is just standard volcanic workings that still kills animals and man today with highly toxic hydrogen fluoride either in the air or water of streams near volcanic effects.

These same absence of surface lava volcanic linked effects that set up the burning bush, came to make the Mtn of Fire, also set up the rise of a rift driven effect on the right prong of the Red Sea that made a land bridge that depended in winds and tides to open a pathway across the Red Sea there. David's son, Solomon, would later erect some carved stone columns to mark this location. David was so commited to the special story that this became the theme behind the temple, which Soloman built.

Just like the way Psalms is written, the real message isn't told in the literal and clear sense, but using metaphore and allegory to embellish this story. There was not much left of this story in the times of David, but the little gold box of the Ark with its alchemical volcanic toxic chemistry effects that helped David subdue Goliath and set him on the pathway toward being the leader of those that came from Moses wonderings near the Mtn of Fire in the volcanic regions of Saudi Arabia.

I do think you are correct in the interpretations that Psalms 18 speaks to the issues of Moses and the Rift and Volcanic effects near Midian, Saudi Arabia. It shows the depth to which David could recount the story, yet keep it veiled to a large extent due to the lack of details and specifics of nature's ways. This method of keeping the inner secrets veiled is a major concept of religion and keeping up mysteries, and the other key issue of the mysteries is the creator gods and the human breeding experiments linked to other geologic issues of river cultures and food chain, which became Egypt. All these link together as Abraham is the source for this effect of Nature and messing with the natural order.

Add in the little twists of Lava Tubes and Jethro at the beginning and it appears much more clear to the extent that David knew the story of Moses in Midian.

I reading and associations with Psalms 18 one finds the secret of relgion is the keeping of secrets about the inner core for religion and the making of an embellished mystery. Mystery attracts attention and followers. What David did with his metaphore and allegorical speaking was the start of the games of embellishments of these simple truths and realities from nature and the games of the Creator gods into more and more similar games for hiding the truth and keeping up the mystery and making the finding the truth more and more difficult. It is via the deeper associations in reading Psalms 18 that much more of the truth can be seen for what was Moses metaphore for god, and how both Moses tribe and Egypt derived from the same times of Abraham in the City of Ur. Abrahams god was just those that knew the sciences of the Earth and the Universe, and Moses tribe were decendants of the same and also used similar knowledge of these Earth Sciences against Egypt, due to Moses having refined Earth science with volcano worship in the lands of Midian.

Should both those associations ever become mainstream the entire game for relgions mysteries cease to exist and the world becomes free of these old mind games to sustain some rather simple issues embellished to be god. Mother Nature is allowed as a god theme, one that should be more clearly expressed from Moses and David, but Abramham's god appears well into the game of fake god issues, yet those that learned and knew the ways of Nature on Earth all too well. Their persuits were gold and slavery, which doesn't speak well for Abraham's god.

edit on 10-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Psalms 18 is fairly important.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I know he was talking about personality type, I wasn't. I was talking about my blood type.

Herp derp.

Perhaps you should ask yourelf, each time you hit the send key to an ATS forum, if your content adds to the rise out of ignorance, or deepens ignorance with constant juvenile appearling games of going off the subject and derailing the theme's progress of discussion.

That would be an intelligent thing, but it appears that isn't your mission on ATS. You can't respect the rule on making tiny comments, or that of staying on the topic.

Yours is to sustain the mystery games that supports keeping man's ignorance of the orgin of religion and god concepts.

Such, is why no one can find why anyone needs to know your blood type for this theme of discussion.

I think your Christian Character here, with such nonsense comments, shows what your religion is all about, keeping up the ignorance. It appears you can't engage the conversation in meaningful and intelligent commentary and you are out of your league in these discussions that seek the history and methods of allegory and metaphorical speak that are the roots of religion and the games for making mystery for religion to fool the masses.

Thus, your game is to detract and thus expose that you can't meaningfully participate in the conversations of Moses Volcanic living area Earth Science, nor the Sumerian History for River Culture sciences.

edit on 10-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The constantly vapid and disgrunted Christians methods of detract from conversations that lift man out of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'll think about that. But if you look around these parts most of the posts add nothing to denying ignorance. I have suspected for quite some time now that it's just a catchy slogan for selling T-shirts.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'll think about that. But if you look around these parts most of the posts add nothing to denying ignorance. I have suspected for quite some time now that it's just a catchy slogan for selling T-shirts.

There's no doubt about that. I've written up a couple of threads in the "Board Business" in the past regarding slight changes that they might make to help truly "Deny Ignorance" and the majority of the feedback I got was "that would reduce participation, never gonna happen" (from fellow users, not from SO or other ATS owners, they never gave any indication that they saw it.)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

There's no doubt about that. I've written up a couple of threads in the "Board Business" in the past regarding slight changes that they might make to help truly "Deny Ignorance" and the majority of the feedback I got was "that would reduce participation, never gonna happen" (from fellow users, not from SO or other ATS owners, they never gave any indication that they saw it.)

Not being able to see what you wrote in context, it is difficult to speak about your theme's content fo the Board. But, having seen some of your ethics and knowledge of religion, I would not be surprised that you would get no reply. You seem to invent ignorance in the area of religion, and that would not be about denial of ignorance. imho

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

When I look around here, I do see a lot of misplaced associations for religion. I see the example of such mainly in your often embellished and short sighted interpretations of religion.

It gets down to the issues of most religion types have read and memorized one book and stopped there. They want to suggest to the world they know the secrets of religion from that singular bit of knowledge. Such is nonsense.

Most of the rest of us remain unimpressed of such a limited vision of things on Earth and in the Universe.

Case in point would be your lacking ability to assemilate the issues for the Beast of Revelations, and its word meaning being associated with the Sphinx. Then to associate the water symbolism and the animal signs of pre-flood civilizations. You have zero knowledge of these factors outside the Bible, which means most of what you generate stems from an illiterate viewpoint and you have this attitude and arrogance about your illiteracy.

Plus, due to that weakness in your education process you have to keep tossing out nonsense and juvenile level content because you can't appear to say anything intelligent on the matter in discussion.

When you can't speak to the content, perhaps it would be wise to say nothing, or go surf the net for greater knowledge than the one book has afforded you.

Right now, the very definition for endorsement of ignorance is those that think the one book is all they need to know.

The rest of us, do read the sciences, the archiology, the issues of the Sumerians and the first great cities and find many of what appears to be the motivations for what was considered god in those ancient times. What was the river water culture miracle sciences, what was a quest for gold and metals that turned into plowshares, aka tubal cane. One can find an association with agriculture excellence, volcanic emissions (fire), and water (the river cultures) Such gets down to the greatest civilizations came from abundant foodstuffs, not the making for wars and destruction. And then the appreciations for higher learning and the arts to express intelligent concepts visually.

What are the associations for these early folks to extremely long lifespan and their geographical placements on Earth that always appear to add up to one single culture's influence on sciences and knowledge to the point of literacy in writing. Such makes areas like Sumeria worthy of such study, both for the orgin of religion and gods, but for the very workings of the largest pre-flood cities and why. Such study yeilds the concepts for Beasts and the concepts of gods that are bogus in today's context, yet the meat of Revelations.

One should not have to linger long on the concept of deny ignorance is to convey more truth, and to do the opposite won't bode well for your position based upon flippant ignorance and a short sighted religion's limited knowledge.

I do think it will become easy for others to see through you when you attempt to muddle up threads, if you do these counterproductive things.

edit on 12-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Conterproductivity for greater knowledge is a sign for Christian's arrogance of selling ignorance to others

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Sorry to hear you remain unimpressed, but as i say I have no clue what the key to success is but i know for a fact the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

Take care Smokey.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Sorry to hear you remain unimpressed, but as i say I have no clue what the key to success is but i know for a fact the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

Take care Smokey.

When the goal is simple truth. You don't have anyone to please but truth itself. When that happens, it is a universal playing field that tends not to start wars, provides for everyone's common sense, everyone's security, and ushers peace.

To do otherwise, via ignorance promotion, or trying to satisfy anything except truth starts fires, for which many have to come dump on water to put out the untruthful's damages.

Your little Bible viewport of a tiny part of the universe that was written in the times of great superstition via those you want to emulate with like superstition has been the formula for wars and ignorance for far too long.

Read the history that started the whole god concept in humans and you won't be tossing out the malarkey that you do these days for your quest to freeze the world in a state of millenea old ignorance.

One searches for truth, and that isn't a person, and seeking to satisfy anything other than truth is a large part of the problems these days.

So, for those that have taken the time to notice the agricultural issues for progressions of the city culure of man using the river agriculture methods, they know and see the progression from the Fertile Crescent with City of Ur and others like it, then to Babylon, then to Egypt and Memphis and the Nile Delta bread belt.

They also notice the huge departure of this in going to the area of Midian, which is a volcanic mineral agriculture that has limited water agriculture methods, and then the move into the lands of Israel and another special quirk of nature due to the Boron minerals in the soils there. Boron was a key for grapes and grains and the special key to the Lord's Supper.

But, those that read the one book with limited views of what drove the world and the special features of nature that made each area possible, they arrive at only a deeper level of ignorance.

Such a state of utter blindness of history and the issues the Bible's history was brewed in, shows just how shallow the minds of Christian teachings really have become via this overbearance of malarkey on faith and trumped up miracles that never existed in attempts to explain simple ways of nature that these advanced civilizations used, which are common place today.

edit on 12-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Religion as a flat earth brand of malarkey.

<< 1  2   >>

join