It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Catches NYPD Undercover Cop Stealing Money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

UNDERCOVER* NYPD officer CAUGHT Stealing Money, her sons money (Raw Footage) out of this woman's car, after that he tells her go inside like nothing ever happened. Is THIS PART HIS JOB DESCRIPTION?

Busted!

I love how cameras are everywhere and can finally catch this corruption on tape. It's rare, if at all, that a judge will side with a citizen trying to press charges on an officer with no evidence, just one word against another.

Why are the words of an officer far more superior and trustworthy than a citizen's?

Related links of NYPD corruption caught on tape:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-7-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Tale as old as time.

Power Corrupts, from the night manager at Micky D's all the way to POTUS.

Give a person power, and watch him abuse it.
edit on 7-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Other police officers should be more outspoken about things like this, because this disgusting thief (and others) are giving them a bad name. This is just a low down dirty shame, uniform or not. :shk:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Shared to my Facebook.

This is just sick. this should be a big story...... but wait...... It's an officer..... They are above the law....... Stupid citizens!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So is there any other proof other than a 55 second clip that this is an actual cop? You know, a news article or something? I'm not saying it's fake or anything..but I'd like to see some more proof.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I've been looking, nothing yet.
I believe he had his badge on his belt in the video at 0:15, couldn't really tell though.

It's from WorldStarHipHop, and this kind of thing usually doesn't become the news until the video surfaces on the internet. We could be helping this become news here by spreading it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I didn't see where this man identified himself as a police officer or, where/when he was presented as such in the video...unless I missed something.

It all seems incomplete.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
So is there any other proof other than a 55 second clip that this is an actual cop? You know, a news article or something? I'm not saying it's fake or anything..but I'd like to see some more proof.

Ha!

We share the same thought process...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WildTurkey101

Look at his belt.
He's a cop.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

I believe he had his badge on his belt in the video at 0:15, couldn't really tell though.

I couldn't tell either..

Not saying it couldn't be true, but as presented is taking too much credence in a video title, and this thread title..

Hopefully, more details will surface to clarify this clip..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Go watch the movie Serpico about NYPD corruption - true story. NYPD Detective Frank Serpico testified against the NYPD about the massive corruption going on in the department so they shot him in face & he had to move to Switzerland.

That was 40 years ago that they convened the Knapp Commision which was the last major NYPD investigation into corruption - can only imagine what is going on now. So they are due for another house cleaning.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I found this top comment on one of the YT videos, it got like 88
after only a day...

IT's definitively a cop, He's just undercover. If you look at his arm there is a colored band there.... They alternate colors everyday as it lets them know whose working that beat, and who is also an undercover cop.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I usually rely on youtube comments to confirm video content...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by nightstalker78

I've been looking, nothing yet.

It's from WorldStarHipHop, and this kind of thing usually doesn't become the news until the video surfaces on the internet. We could be helping this become news here by spreading it.

Perhaps in a few days this will hit the news and it'll be confirmed it is indeed an undercover cop

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Reddit has a bunch of good ones too.

Most are saying that he isn't undercover just in plain clothes.
He wouldn't be wearing that belt if he was "undercover", kind of a dead give away, no?

Some cops commenting are saying that he may be taking evidence and he doesn't need her consent if she wasn't in the vehicle at the time of arrest of her son. The expression on his face and lack of explanation of what he was doing kind of makes me think there's more to this, hopefully more info will surface about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Still a bit sketchy, but I am sure if it is an officer..

He is in for some trouble.. he's caught on tape..

Just not ready to light the torches and go on a bash Cops deal if you know what I mean...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Of course the dude is a cop - at 15 seconds he turns around & is packing and everyone can see the cuffs.

If this video was indeed taken in NYC - nobody else in NYC carries guns on their hip except 5-0 and maybe Plaxico Burris & P Diddy Puff Daddy Combs or whatever he calls himself now.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Of course the dude is a cop - at 15 seconds he turns around & is packing and everyone can see the cuffs.

If this video was indeed taken in NYC - nobody else in NYC carries guns on their hip except 5-0 and maybe Plaxico Burris & P Diddy Puff Daddy Combs or whatever he calls himself now.

The video doesn't prove anything.Youtube is not a reliable source.This could easily be made up.Just because it is on youtube does not make it true. I'm sure if this IS a cop,it will go viral and the truth will come out.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is pretty clear that he is an officer; he's packing heat, cuffs, and has an ID tag around his neck (pretty common in plain clothes officers I've dealt with).

Taking the money as 'evidence' is a total bluff - did you see his body language? He couldn't manage to say anything regarding his actions except, "Go inside" . . . cuz he was caught red-handed. The woman should have started asking him questions about his name, badge, etc., as she doesn't need to follow his 'orders' to go inside. People need to know how to interact with police, however crooked they are.

books.google.com...
(purchasable @ Amazon.com)

edit on 8-7-2012 by kissy princess because: Breakfast was eaten too fast, so I drank more coffee

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder who the good guys are anymore...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join