It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If the Pineal is the Third Eye, then what is the Pituitary and has anyone experienced it?

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is lots of threads on the third eye and the pineal gland being the correlation to it. I myself experience this gland as well.

Well then what about the Pituitary gland? I've read in some passage somewhere about a month ago while studying something completely different, that there are multiple third eyes. One is the center of subjectivity/Awareness, one which see's the future, One which see's the spiritual realms, one which see's the astral planes, and so on.




posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The only eye we need to be concerned about is the eye in the sky....



What are the purpose of those glands? A biological device to interact with all of existence?

I don't think those answers are known, or need to be known. We have auras, we have chakras, and these things are how I interact with existence, how I feel, and the only eyes I need.

See with your heart, think with your mind, and feel with all of your being.





posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus
 


im very interested in this as well.. i would like to know where a good site is or a good read is on this.
i would not be able to tell if i do feel my pineal gland but would it be the feeling where you get a slight pressure on your crown area.. and it feels like energy is flowing out?..



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah I had a run in with it around 12 years old. Junk got bigger and hair started growing in unusual places. It was a pretty harrowing experience, but I think I'm better off having experienced it.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 



See with your heart, think with your mind, and feel with all of your being.

Spoken like a true Jedi, Master Jibby.

But surely if you are aware of, and utilize auras and chakras, is not the third eye part and parcel of these? Or am I misunderstanding you?


edit on 7/7/2012 by Klassified because: correction



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And what about the testicles?

They are glands as well



edit on 7-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Crown.

A tingling of the scalp, the feeling of wearing a hat or helmet, and pressure above your . like something weighted is sitting on top. That's my experience, and it feels good.



posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
And what about the testicles?

They are glands as well



edit on 7-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)


Well I know a few people with big cajones who aren't exactly "spiritually enlightened" so... I'm not sure about that one.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus
 


Some of the Tantric Yoga texts I've read the Pituitary Gland actually represents the third eye chakra (ajna) and the pineal gland represents the crown chakra (sahasrara). To open up the 3rd eye both chakras need to be active though.

A simple net search will probably come up with a lot of stuff around this.

Peace



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I believe to find the answer to the glands spiritual function just read on the physical function in the body.

The heart pumps the blood, it pulsates the life essence through the body, delivers the nutrients, and pumps the excesses and toxins out of the system. It sends and receives electromagnetic impulses. Spiritually the heart is what is measured as for the spiritual health of the person. It is also what sends out and receives information to and from our spiritual environment. (it is not the seat of any information but rather the relay for information)

The Pineal gland is in charge of sleep and wakefullness. It regulates serotonin and melatonin.
In spiritual terms this is the eye that is either asleep (closed/blind) or awake (sees)

The pituary regulates homeostasis (balance) in the body through hormones. It secretes messengers to the body that decrease or increase certain other functions(chemicals). It makes sure the machine has optimal weather/environment to work in.

So perhaps in spiritual terms the pituary is the messages the heart send and receive.

So spiritually maybe the heart is the feeling , the pineal is seeing and the pituary hearing?
Chakra wise

- the heart is love and love is the essence of all being, the energy behind all movement.
- the pineal is our awareness center our perception, seeing and observing through light.
- the pituary then if associated with the crown is the channel our device for communication.

In chakra terms we are then missing at least 4 more glands that represent spiritual connectivity. All 7 needs to be in alignment and balanced.

So sexual glands do probably have a spiritual function too base/root (manifestation? - gonads/adrenal medulla (glands)) sacral (chi energy/telekinesis? - adrenals/testes and ovaries ) , solarplexus (teleportation? - outer adrenals and adrenal cortex) , throat (telepathy),

Just thoughts.

Much love

edit on 8/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: To clarify

edit on 8/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I believe to find the answer to the glands spiritual function just read on the physical function in the body.

The heart pumps the blood, it pulsates the life essence through the body, delivers the nutrients, and pumps the excesses and toxins out of the system. It sends and receives electromagnetic impulses. Spiritually the heart is what is measured as for the spiritual health of the person. It is also what sends out and receives information to and from our spiritual environment. (it is not the seat of any information but rather the relay for information)

The Pineal gland is in charge of sleep and wakefullness. It regulates serotonin and melatonin.
In spiritual terms this is the eye that is either asleep (closed/blind) or awake (sees)

The pituary regulates homeostasis (balance) in the body through hormones. It secretes messengers to the body that decrease or increase certain other functions(chemicals). It makes sure the machine has optimal weather/environment to work in.

So perhaps in spiritual terms the pituary is the messages the heart send and receive.

So spiritually maybe the heart is the feeling , the pineal is seeing and the pituary hearing?
Chakra wise

- the heart is love and love is the essence of all being, the energy behind all movement.
- the pineal is our awareness center our perception, seeing and observing through light.
- the pituary then if associated with the crown is the channel our device for communication.

In chakra terms we are then missing at least 4 more glands that represent spiritual connectivity. All 7 needs to be in alignment and balanced.

So sexual glands do probably have a spiritual function too base/root (manifestation? - gonads/adrenal medulla (glands)) sacral (chi energy/telekinesis? - adrenals/testes and ovaries ) , solarplexus (teleportation? - outer adrenals and adrenal cortex) , throat (telepathy),

Just thoughts.

Much love

edit on 8/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: To clarify

edit on 8/7/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)


For many schools of yoga - this is the correlation between glands and chakras

1. Base - Muladhara - Testes and Ovaries
2. Navel Below - Swadhistana - Adrenal
3. Navel Above - Manipura - Pancreas and Liver
4. Heart - Anahata - Thymus
5. Throat - Vishuddha - Thyroid
6. Between Eyes - Ajna - Pituitary
7. Crown - Sahasrara - Pineal

Peace Out



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by dominicus
 


im very interested in this as well.. i would like to know where a good site is or a good read is on this.
i would not be able to tell if i do feel my pineal gland but would it be the feeling where you get a slight pressure on your crown area.. and it feels like energy is flowing out?..


if you seek you shall find
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

theyfly.com...

ca.figu.org...

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

i know its not for everyone and i must respect that
ca.figu.org...

the pineal gland dosnt calcify it has a crystal in it so Dr's think it calcifies, it dont
like any part that isnt used it just gets small from lack of use and its drugged from fluoride, fluoride builds up in the pineal gland. google: how to clean my pineal gland
edit on 8-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And what about the mammary glands (sometimes referred as the beautiful eyes) ?
Ok... I'm out.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
And what about the mammary glands (sometimes referred as the beautiful eyes) ?
Ok... I'm out.


Spiritual nourishment?



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus
 


If you're feeling it already, trying to understand it may be a distraction.
If you can access the different aspects of vision, there isn't much need to understand which organs are involved. In fact, this may keep you locked into 3D and mental garbage when you are attempting to move further afield.
IME, energy centers do seem to be physically localized but correlating them with physical organs may be not much more than an intellectual red herring


One idea is that all the bodies energy centers (12 according to my most recent source and experience) are actually concentric, not lined up vertically. You have to get your . out of space time to get that one


So in terms of pituitary, no idea mate. Ask me about energy, I'm better versed in that. Sorry for the useless post, couldn't help myself



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wish they would put good info out wihtout references to substances, that are not needed whatsoever.

The natural ways are best. Sungazing, iodine, 50 mgs a day or so, to detox everything in your system and clean up your pineal.

Vit C!

training.seer.cancer.gov...

www.jonbarron.org...

The many functions that are connected to the pituitary and why its necessary to have a fully functioning one.

keenawareness.blogspot.ca...


To activate the ‘third eye’ and perceive higher dimensions, the pineal and the pituitary must vibrate in unison, which is achieved through meditation or sun gazing. When a correct relationship is established between the personality operating through the pituitary, and the soul operating through the pineal, a magnetic field is created. The pineal can generate its own magnetic field because it contains magnetite. This field can interact with the earth’s magnetic field. The solar wind at dawn, charging the earth’s magnetic field, stimulates the pineal gland. This is why many spiritual teachings claim that the period between 4 and 6 am is the best time to meditate and why sunrise is the best time to sun gaze. At these times, the pineal stimulates the pituitary to secrete Human Growth Hormone. That is why sun gazers often experience rapid nail and hair growth, restoration of hair color, and general rejuvenation. Cleopatra used to place a magnet on her fore. to stimulate the pituitary to restore her youth and good looks. She did not know she already had a magnet in her ..


sunlightenment.com...

sharonlynshepard.wordpress.com...


The pituitary glad is often refereed to as the “master gland” of the body. When stimulated, it sends out the marching instructions to the neurochemicals that effect all the systems of the physical body. And what stimulates the pituitary gland? Your emotions are one of the most powerful stimulants. So when you’re angry, worried or fearful, the “fight-or-flight” program is stimulated and all the warrior chemicals are prepared to defend your survival. What that means is your adrenal system is pulling all the “juice” from the rest of the body and you’re living on a trickle of the “reserves”. In our stressful environments, how often do you think you’re living on the full “juice” which can regenerate your physical body? Not so often, I suspect.

The pineal gland is what’s refereed to as the “third eye”, the eye of Divinity. It’s your direct link to the Beloved, the Divine Mind, the Universe, God. (please feel free to use whatever name you choose, this isn’t about religion) Over the past few years, the pineal gland has been slowly re-activated.

Now that it’s online, the marriage of the pituitary and pineal glands are creating new pathways in our body allowing us to evolve into fully conscious Divine Humans. With practice we now have the ability to consciously divert our decision-making process and actions from the instinctual autonomic system of “fight-or-flight” to our Divine Knowing. Over time, this can become our natural way of life.


The pitiuatary and pineal work in unison, and it relates to health and whole brain functioning.

Its my belief this goes into repairing the dna damage, ie the 2 strand imposed on us by certain elements of the cosmos.

The result is awakening more.




edit on 8-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.rickrichards.com...

The is connected to the psychic bridge, the rainbow bridge and the connection to Higher Self.

For example Genesis has mystery passages concerning Jacob's ladder. Genesis 32 30, tells us that Jacob named the city he met God, penial.

Opening the third eye and obtaining the phoenix bird, or ben ben bird, or the US seal, (that eagle is actually originially the phoenix and that is the egyptian ben ben bird), is about obtaining immortality and godhood.

However, they aren't using their LOVE and SERVICE TO OTHERS, to open that pineal, and because of this, they're missing the way home or progression. They show mushrooms and hints to other substances in their religious paintings and its coded everywhere, I gather its their short cut.

If we use the chakra system as an example, (Because all the religions and the Eastern Chakra's more or less have the same information coded in them),

First the lower ones, where they seem to want to trap us, do have positive sides to them. Ie. health and energy, non selfish, but giving (getting in control of your body suit, and living consciously not at the whims of your biochemicals or programs), sexuality and reproduction Will power, stick to it ness, solving problems, etc.

But to move into the heart, here is where the true progression takes place, first with Equality and Unconditional Love, Forgiveness.

The throat is key, it represents Service To Others, or Using Your Gifts To Help, it is Christ and Buddha's ministry, speaking Love, doing Love, being Love. It is what opens the third eye.

In fact, for a person who didn't get the right nutrients in them, the right health foods, and supplements, who by all rights and purposes should be toxified and calcified, but they are Love, and doing the work they came to do, their pineal will be wide open, and their health will be protected as needed from On High.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by dominicus
 


im very interested in this as well.. i would like to know where a good site is or a good read is on this.
i would not be able to tell if i do feel my pineal gland but would it be the feeling where you get a slight pressure on your crown area.. and it feels like energy is flowing out?..


I do not say that you what you are feeling is not a start of the pinal gland activiting but the third eye normaly is felt in the fore. like something pushing from outside. I think you are experiancing what I call the caress or opening of lotus. If you think happy thoughts and loving harmonoius thoughts do it increase? I had that crown experiance and it increased and moved around and in the end reached the for. and down to the top of the nose where it pinches and can be very annoying. I also sometimes have a feeling in my right lobe that is a bit unpleasant. Nothing of this is anything to fear but it is like an itch you can't scratch
.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
The Crown.

A tingling of the scalp, the feeling of wearing a hat or helmet, and pressure above your . like something weighted is sitting on top. That's my experience, and it feels good.


Love the bliss.
. Sometimes it feels like someone is purposly reaching in an spinning my crown.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


I disagree Ned. Pineal gland is the third eye, but the pituitary must be vibrating in unison for it to work properly. In regards to YOU, your pituitary represents your ego-personality, while your third eye represents your spirit or soul.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the picture you see the Sanskrit AUM or OM, classic in portrayals of meditation. The 3 you can clearly see represents the number 3, mind, body, spirit, along with your third eye. The sun inside of the crescent moon represents the balancing of the feminine and masculine properties of the body.

With Regards and Respect~

V.A.
edit on 8-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join