It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of the USA. Church of the great whore. Church of the 60º trinty. Temple of the triple goddes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Remember what I was saying before about the validation of Jesus´ Davidic line....

The Tree of Jesse is a depiction in art of the ancestors of Christ, shown in a tree which rises from Jesse of Bethlehem, the father of King David; the original use of the family tree as a schematic representation of a genealogy. It originates in a passage in the Biblical Book of Isaiah which describes metaphorically the descent of the Messiah, and is accepted by Christians as referring to Jesus.
en.wikipedia.org...

Mary, the "Blossoming Rod of Jesse"

In the tradition of medieval cloister gardens the circular, "O", form of the central pools - replicated in Mary's Garden's "Magnificat Fountain" and repeated in the overall circular form of the garden and in the form of the statue's reflecting pool - was seen to recall the great "O Antiphon" of the December 19th Advent liturgy, intoned in choir by the gardening monk: "O, Rod of Jesse, come!"

referring to the prophecy by Isaiah of the Virgin Birth of the Redeemer under the imagery of the miraculously blossoming Rod of Jesse (Isaiah 2:11).

This scriptural symbol of the Blessed Virgin was seen by the Church Fathers as the revealed basis for the reference of all flowers to Mary, the "Flower of flowers" (Chaucer), as her symbols and signatures - as with the "Rose of Sharon" and "Lily of the Valleys", from the Song of Songs.

The blossoming rod (or root, shoot or stem, depending on the translation of the Bible) of Jesse was envisaged as a miracle in nature, appropriately adopted as a symbol of the prophesied miraculous virginal conception and birth of the Messiah - in the line of Jesse and David - because in nature the new blooms of plants, such as the grapevine, normally come from the upper branches, or from the point of pruning, rather than from a stem emerging from the root.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Our story begins with the Lucifer Rebellion and the transporting of the Tree of Life to a high mountainous region by Van the leader of the loyalists. This region would become to be named Afghanistan.

So ancient is the beginning of this story that we have no written record of these events. Or do we? It took a long long time to be written but it's there. It took the coming of the Andites and the culture they created to reveal this incredible legend. The Andites are legendary in their own right being from the bloodline of Adam and Eve and the Nodite remnants of the original fallen.

And it is most appropriate that part of this story starts here in the wilds of Central Asia. For the Andites have the true first human aboriginal blood from creatures that looked upon the world with the first human eyes knowing they were different from all others. These first humans were Homo erectus by which the Urantia Book names them as the Andonites. Very near this place of epical significance is the beginning of the human race, but that is another story.

The tree was moved many times by the way....eventually to Babylon.

"The oldest name of Babylon, Tin-tir-ki, meant ‘the place of the tree of life’.
• The name Euphrates was applied to the rope of the world, to the encircling river of the snake god of the tree of life, to the heavenly river which surrounds the earth (Sumerian)."

The waters of heaven mixed with the waters of earth....it should be noted that the word for water in sumarian is the same as semen, or life essence as well as sky /heaven.

firstlegend.info...

Is this entire shrine a testament to the linking of the tree of life of man and the Gods....fallen ones?

edit on 8-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Now I delve into the fringe. You that have been following me can see why. Those that don't...you should have asked when >I was in the mood to do the research for you and explain it to you......

Children of the Sun
L.C. Thomas

Symbols are the keys that unlock the doors to the secrets of the universe. The Mysteries of the occult are saturated with them and they are also used throughout the Bible to describe events of the past, the present and the future. The symbolism used here in the present, if traced back to its roots in the past, will move the veil of the future aside and make what was once unclear come into focus. For example, the tree of life (Genesis 3:22) is referring to the Human Genome that was in the news at the beginning of this year.

What Adam and Eve earned for future generations by disregarding God and following Satan, was death by chromosome failure. God altered our DNA sequence in the garden of Eden to cause aging and death because He knew why Satan had returned to the planet. He was going to use the man and the woman to reestablish a race of mighty men (Genesis 6:4) destroyed by God prior to Genesis 1:2. Genesis 3:22-24 explains that these men of renown knew it was possible to live forever in human form and that is why God placed the secret of eternal life for our particular genetic code under the protection of armed guards, to keep the way of the tree of life not only from mankind, but the men of renown as well. The genetic code given to us is different from the one of old and if the sons of God are going to live forever in the bodies available to them now, they are going to have to figure out what it was in mankind's genetic sequence that God tweaked at the garden of Eden so that they can reverse the changes that He made. "And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years." Genesis 6:5 is telling us that God did not live in the flesh himself, but the sons of God...mighty men...of old, did.

Because the sons of God (angels) from Genesis 6:4 let the animal instincts of the flesh corrupt them, they were physically destroyed by the first death in Psalm 89:10, "You have broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; you have scattered your enemies with your strong arm." Rahab was a planet that God reduced to rubble between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 that is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

The significance of where God had Rahab placed in the Bible cannot be over stressed either. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me, Psalm 87:4. In 1987 a team of scientists discovered evidence that the asteroid belt was once a planet (see Israel Be Warned about the book of Psalms).

If you would like a better understanding of what happened to the sons of God, rent a copy of the movie Mission to Mars. Psalm 89:10 will begin to make a lot more sense as you watch what is shown to the team of astronauts after they enter the alien face on the surface of Mars.

They watch as the planet is destroyed by an asteroid strike. The inhabitants then abandon their world rather quickly, but between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, those were not aliens leaving the planet in space ships heading for a distant star system to start over. They were the spirits of devils trying to avoid the second death by running from the Lord who was still busy laying waste to their dwelling places on the stones of fire, or planets of our universe (see Ezekiel 28:14). Once they had put some distance between themselves and a very angry God, they regrouped to form the Blue Star (see One If By Land, Two If By See) and the next mention of them is in Genesis chapter three.

Examination of the correct occult documents will show you that down through history certain enlightened ones among us have known about mankind's altered genetic sequence for centuries. The practice of divination taught to the woman in Genesis 3:5 (and you shall be as gods) tells us that the knowledge taught by Satan to Adam and Eve was desired to make one wise like the Chaldean priests of Babylon who learned this art form in ancient Babel or the land of Shinar.

The extent of Satan's knowledge is expressed in Ezekiel 28:3-15. "Behold, you are wiser than Daniel; there is no secret they can hide from you...You have been in Eden the garden of God...You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so...you were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you."

abrieflookattomorrow.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Jul 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

eh,

They may be out there.....but I like to keep an open mind..

As far as not understanding Catholicism......I resent that.....You don't either.....you go by what you were taught....like me....

The thing is I don't stop when they say "the end"

I am just trying to get information I found interesting out there to like minded people.....I guess I have to be a member of some silly thing or another for people to teach what they know.....another reason I will not join...

I cannot vow to keep my fellow man ignorant of the things I am blessed to discover.....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Was interested in reading this thread.
Wonder what happened?

edit on 7/9/12 by VikingWarlord because: I'm new

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wow..i just came across your thread here....cheers for all your effort...will read it thoroughly and then try to put out comment ....no matter what conclusions i might draw it i am sure to learn a great many things...SnF.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
So I think I need to recap all this information since I think It is a little jumbled. I tried to present it as it was offered instead of retyping it all in my words......IMO just as bad as simply cutting and pasting.....something I got in trouble for in this thread......but it is what it is....this is not my research....I am simply reading from as many sources as possible and trying to put together a more complete picture of a subject that is itself fringe and unaccepted publicly.

The occult moves the strings of our puppet world. To think that it is all just lies written on ATS is naive and short sighted. To everyone defending dogma and the official story of mankind as told by religious authorities.....good luck with that. I know you are more comfortable with all the answers.....but you believe in lies.

so,
The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception has many themes. It was designed using an Eastern theme at a time when the eastern church was not even negotiating with the western church to rejoin as one church, something already accomplished by our current pope.

It is dedicated to the virgins birth and not the messiah. It is more a tribute to Anne, the mother of Mary (Jesus ´mom) and surprisingly to the matriarch of the Jewish faith, Sarah, wife of Abraham.

It also includes the major Jewish prophets instead of the plethora of Catholic saints. It has over 70+ virgins from around the world, which in turn are dedicated to the people who believe in them. They are dedicated by various ethnic groups and religious communities.

This leads me to my next point. The crucial theme for the church is universality. This is something that was re-spawned during the reign of Pope John Paul. He had an obsession with humanism and PR. The church is not concerned with worldly reigns according to its laws and purpose. I being a lifelong hardcore catholic for much of my early years and all throughout my schooling, can tell you right now that we were taught that not everyone is to be saved. The wording HAS been changed. I will present an example.

For you and for all....you read that everywhere when they are speaking of Jesus ´sacrifice. It should read for you and the chosen. or worthy, or faithful. To replace all those many words with ALL is wrong IMO. Dogma teaches that it is not enough to be born and alive for salvation. You have to make a commitment to the teachings of the church. That institutional truth has been changed in favor of the new age BS spewed from Vatican 2.

I digress.

The various chapels and oratories are filial in that they relate to the mother shrine in the country of origin or the particular religious community to which they are affiliated. Offering the same graces and indulgences, individuals and groups can make a pilgrimage to many of the great Marian Shrines of the world at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.

Those multi cultural shrines and oratories go against the teaching that first and foremost in the catholic faith is Christ. His family and friends, though made holy are NOT to be worshiped. His mother is accepted as a way to seek pardon FROM God. No prayer for forgiveness should be made to her. She is to PRAY FOR YOU!

While I don't actually buy into all that it is the churches beliefs. anyways,

We have as patron of the USA, the Virgin mother. Not her child, Christ, Not her act of being a mother to God, no.
We have the Virgin that was born to Anne that would become the Mother of a God.That is very important IMO.

While she is holy, to have one of the largest structures of religious worship dedicated to her virgin womb....and that of her mother is indicative of there being an alternative motive to her supremacy here.

I would like to mention that the images of Christ mostly depict his return.The central theme for the Christ in the church is the Apocalyptical Christ.

I am not certain but I did not see one depiction of his sacrifice. I would like to know if they follow the traditional mass or the Novus Ordos. The Novus Ordos is almost a protestant mass and much of the focus is on the people and other saints.

a Novus Ordos mass, The priest faces the public instead of God, the CROSS is placed off to the side on a pole instead of the CRUSIFIX being placed in the center of the altar.

While these details may seem trivial to most, to a devout catholic they are important in so much as they direct focus. In a Novus Ordos mass the people are encouraged to live in peace with each other. In a Latin/ traditional mass they are encouraged to worry about their souls.

Novus Ordos/ new age priests will push for humanism. Traditional priests will push for the salvation of souls, the original purpose of the church. Food for thought, all the weird priests that did bad things to kids were new age, frustrated priests that were fed appetites normally forbidden to clergy.

Traditional priests are solemn, spiritual.

edit on 9-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think the church is actually dedicated to occult mysteries like much of the Vatican has been. The statue of St. peter in St. peters basilica is actually a pagan statue (Jupiter) taken from the pantheon in Rome and rededicated to St. peter. Pilgrims are actually kissing the foot of Jupiter when they come and pay homage.

There are so many pagan acts of worship in Catholicism now it would be its own thread.. Instead here is a useful resource listing a few.
www.aloha.net...

So we have a Marian temple built to pay homage to the virgin mothers of our faith. Not Jesus, the freaking messiah. He is shown as judge and overlord, not sacrificial lamb. His sacrifice should be noted for its absence in any major form. That is huge for Catholics. Like reading the Quran and not really hearing this guy Mohamed be mentioned more than a few times. Yeah.

I would like to point out that the dome of the triumph of the lamb is actually a RAM and is in a SUN. More traditional Pagan worship of sun zodiacs. You can clearly see the horns.....they are not even masked. It is just like the depictions of old. NO LAMB IN THE CHURCH means no Christ.

This should reveal the false trinity being worshiped. The 60º trinity. 60º being that in a perfect triangle 60 degrees
are the measurement of each corner, there being 3 of them you see what they mean. Occultism has high regard for triangles like people of old. They can mean fire, earth, air, water, heaven. There are many instances of triangles being superimposed on statues of Mary and other virgins throughout the structure. I showed one.

The fact that Sarah the matriarch is given a place of prominence should point to another theme taken from the old world.

Sarah had princesses, notably the daughter of Pharaoh pay homage to her and be her maid/ cup bearer.
I want to point out now that the crypt has the last papal tiara used for coronation which was surrendered in a ceremony. It was surrendered paying homage to a virgin mother and surrendering of worldly powers. It had much criticism and spawned many groups to form that were traditionalists. They see the church being poisoned by pagan influence and not being devoted to Christ....I wonder where they get their ideas.....

I am hungry and want coffee. I will be back.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
ok,
so written on the redemption dome we have the apocalyptical message: “You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation"

The end times anti-Christ is known to seek the power over men of every creed and tongue.......He too was slain. Jesus was a SACRIFICIAL LAMB.

and Mary Magdalena, Saint Lazarus among others being shown in prominence.

These two are thought to have traveled together to Europe. He being IMO he is her brother in law.

We have the structure itself with its imposing tower. It should be noted that "magdala" means tower, and in the old world, it has a rich occult symbolism attached to it. Look to the temples of old where sacred religious prostitution was practiced.

Since this is a huge issue and really has many threads and resources online readily available I will simply paste a link to an order who feels the same as I do.

She is the Stuff of Legends & Heresies
Church "authorities" have long considered Mary Magdalene a dangerous woman. So dangerous, they purposely labeled her a prostitute and covered up her role in Yeshua's life. Her true role in Christianity as co-Teacher with Jesus has been at best, obscured, and at worst -- purposely obliterated. What were/are they so afraid of?

Our Order works to honor and restore the Magdala, the Sacred Feminine, to her rightful place as part of the Godhead. We are following Yeshua and Magdala's true tradition, long suppressed, violently removed from mainstream Christianity, but always surviving just below the surface, in the esoteric, heretical fringe......

www.northernway.org...

Basically she was intended by Jesus to continue his work as the leader of the new church, NOT PETER.
The apostles were already jealous of her as we can tell from the many times they asked their teacher why he favored her, kissed her on the mouth and so on. In tradition with the old world practices, after the king was married to the temple priestess, prostitute, he was sacrificed for the good of the kingdom. She would reign in his place. The apostles were against this since they still believed he would lead them into glorious revolution against Rome.

When they found out that she was to be part of the God head, they quickly shunned her and sent her on her way. She traveled north east and founded many orders, of which some still remain. There are many safe houses dedicated to helping prostitutes that still exist today. The black Madonna was busy.

I want to point out that Jesus himself held pagan beliefs. This was another source of conflict with him and the pharoses. The Jewish elite felt very threatened by this man, who had no proper lineage, probably because he was born of a pagan union. IMO was the illegitimate son of king Herod. It would explain why Herod´s family persecuted Jesus´ followers and friends. Look to john the Baptist, Jesus ´loyal friend and possible secondary mentor. His persecution lacks a logical explanation.

If you consider that it was the queen who sought his death, it would make sense since Jesus was creating a power struggle over control over the Jewish population.

He had an uphill battle. He openly associated himself with the Samaritans, is accused of being one, traveled their lands at a time when all Jews circumvented them, and probably held pagan beliefs. This at a time when the idols were being expelled from the temple and all Jewish ancestry was being cleansed of impure bloodlines.

Still he had a few things going for him. He had access to antediluvian information which let him perform miracles. Was actually lost science of medicine and physics which he applied to free people form dogmatic and theocratic rule. He was a nice guy, and he probably looked like the kings family.

I don't know to what end people who keep his image sacred yet honor the goddess have in mind when masking their worship. The church no longer persecutes people for heresy. I would just come out with it. The thing is we all like to feel special. Holding secret knowledge makes you feel you have accomplished something, not just listened and learned what you were taught......It takes more courage to speak of things hidden than it does to preserve them as such. To keep your fellow man ignorant of truth so as to form a following of the curious.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So he is running around making all sorts of enemies, and then his own followers pretty much take over his message in a weird form of payment for their services. They oust his wife and true head of the church and make a patriarchal order instead of a matriarchal order.

What did they do with the secret teachings that only she knew. After his death they ask her and she says she will reveal all secret things to them. Did they in turn reveal them to the world.....NO.

They were either uncomfortable with the truth and lied then on, instead of making every man woman and child aware of their rich history and epic human story.

At some point in history people understood what was going on and tried to direct the church towards its true purpose, causing mass persecutions and a counter force to be formed which has essentially transformed the church into its true purpose.

The tree of life, that is genetics, was not forbidden to mankind at first. Really we were allowed its fruit....knowledge- until we had an alien presence here on earth that altered our genetic makeup so they could exist here as well. They would have become the sole species on earth since they were so far advanced over the human race that we could not compete. After the flood, some survivors existed and the lab where mankind was forged was opened and used to repopulate the earth with lost species of plants and animals.

What other secrets they learned we will never know. This site was also a landing area. Baalbek in Lebanon, and it may have either housed the original DNA of first man, or a means of engineering our genetic code so as to achieve the immortality stripped from our genetic code.

The Serpent intertwined in the tree of life should mean that our life essence was tainted with alien blood. The blood that the fallen mixed with our own when they took human wives. It should be noted that Baalbek was also where they held up after they took many women by force during a wedding feast. I rely heavily of Stichens work. He tells us of the Iggi, the watchers, being invited to earth for their leaders wedding to a human. Mardok. They planned to take wives and abandon mars where they were stationed.

We know from the bible that a third of the hosts of heaven rebelled against two thirds of the hosts of heaven from the bible. Sitchin translated that 100 Iggy rebelled against 200 Anunnaki. IMO the original rebellion of "Satan" as we have come to know him was one of illegal genetic research, led by the exception which was allowed to intermarry with one of our own.

The wedding feast is a theme that pops up allot. more on that later....workkkkkking

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately, your post is full of information (lies and truths) but you have not brought it together coherently....you have presented so many different bits but didn't lay down 1) your conclusion and 2) how they relate to it.

I take it that you are either a Catholic or a former Catholic - yet it's apparent that you cannot discern truth from fiction. You aren't familiar with scripture.

There is one line in scripture regarding the Whore of Babylon that most fail to see and understand, and that is "I am not a widow".  Who, even today, claim that they are STILL married to God? Therein lies the identity of those who are the synagogue of Satan - think, Christ has his eklesia, his congregation, and Satan has his, those that call themselves "Jews", but who are not. You must understand that the English word "Jew" never existed apart from a few centuries ago. What should that be telling you? The Greek word meant Judeans, not "Jews". What was the only House left at the time of Jesus? The House of Judah. Yet Jesus came to remove their kingdom and to give it to those who would produce the fruits of His Kingdom - who did Jesus say that He came for? the lost sheep of the House of Israel. You post material about Jesus hanging out with the Samaritans, yet who did the woman at the well say that she was? A descendant of JACOB. Try reading scripture this way 1) replace Jew with Judan and replace 2) Gentiles with nations. You will quickly see that Jesus came for both Houses of Israel - the long divorced House of Israel and the soon to be widowed House of Judah. He is the banner, the stick, by which those of the spirit of Abraham, the Israel of God, were reunited in Christ. You posted material on British Israelism which teaches this two house theology, but denies that Judah ever accepted Christ. One look at scripture clearly shows thousands of Judeans accepted their Messiah, yet they maintain that it is still a future event. Like all false theology, it focuses attention on physical Jerusalem and physical Israel when we are told to look to the New Jerusalem as the Israel of God.

Because you are unfamiliar with scripture, you cannot discern truth from fiction. You can see the occultism in the RCC, yet cannot see that you subscribe to interpretations given to you by those who reject Christ. You think that Abraham was a "Jew", but have no understanding that ONE of his twelve grandchildren was named Judah. You probably believe that Jesus was a "Jew" too. You certainly state that the Creator of Heaven and Earth is a "jewish god". You probably believe that Judaism is the religion of the Old Testament.....

Let's look at a quote that you included...

When Ishmael was born, Abraham thought that Ishmael would be his heir and from him would come the great Jewish nation that G-d had promised

Hold up - Abraham wasn't a Jew so how in the heck would he think that he'd have a "great Jewish nation"??? God never promised Abraham a "great Jewish nation either". "Jews" didn't exist then! Because you are so unfamiliar with scripture, you cannot see the blatant untruth in this quote which leads to this ridiculous conclusion:

Maybe thats why we are killing those brown people now a days as well. Wrong mother, Jewish God chose Sarah.

The RCC is comfortable for converts from Judaism... They freely admit it. This should be a red flag to you. Whilst both non-Christians and misled Christians look to physical Israel and Jerusalem, they have no inkling that the enemy is voraciously attacking the true Israel in this world - the descendants of once faithful forefathers. Our western nations are being turned into the new Roman world complete with its circuses to keep the crowds entertained whilst the beast encircles. They give us sports teams, the Olympics, fantasy movies, heathenism in all it's glory - and yet the trap is getting ready to be strung on the world. It's iron teeth are sharpened and 2012 and all occult symbology today are it's sign. Rome threw the Christians to the lions - it created such tolerance for its pantheons of its gods and heathen lifestyle that it became completely INTOLERANT to the true God of Heaven and Earth and His faithful. Jesus said that there is nothing new under the sun, that what was will be again. One look on a board such as ATS should clearly demonstrate that many today state just as the "Jews" did - that "Ceasar is their king". Many express sentiment that they can't wait for Christians to disappear. Freemasons come on preaching that all religions actually worship the same god. It's all Roman, Babylonian, Grecian and Persian beliefs - now why does Revelation warn us that the final beast is an amalgamation of all the former beasts? Because prophecy is TRUE.

Your thread contains so many untruths that your entire beliefs and conclusions are just untruths as well. If you knew the time, you'd know why this material is placed before you to read and digest, and why you choose to believe it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

most fail to see and understand, and that is "I am not a widow". Who, even today, claim that they are STILL married to God? Therein lies the identity of those who are the synagogue of Satan - think, Christ has his ecclesia, his congregation, and Satan has his, those that call themselves "Jews", but who are not. You must understand that the English word "Jew" never existed apart from a few centuries ago.

First I want to thank you for your contribution. Like I said, I wanted some collaboration since I fall short in preparation and knowledge.

I am not a self proclaimed master of scripture. I am a proponent of a mechanical translation from its original Hebrew or Aramaic. I do not subscribe to the new testament even being written in Greek originally. For that reason I am hesitant to use knowledge of it that I have put into question if I did not read it from a proper source.

That said, I agree with you that originally the Jewish people from that time period DID accept Jesus as the messiah. As you may know, the church as it stands was formed from letters and correspondence of the eastern Christians that left Semitic lands and moved north. When Judah rebelled from Rome and had its people displaced, temple destroyed, and lost much of its population to slaughter, all that remained of Jesus´ followers was that which left early on. Those that followed his message either moved there, converted to the Roman pantheon, or died.

You are correct that the word Jew did not exist then. I agree with you there as well.

You think that Abraham was a "Jew", but have no understanding that ONE of his twelve grandchildren was named Judah. You probably believe that Jesus was a "Jew" too. You certainly state that the Creator of Heaven and Earth is a "Jewish god". You probably believe that Judaism is the religion of the Old Testament.....

Abraham was not a Jew, no. Since he is the patriarch I would guess that he needs to form his nation before he can be a member of it...

I am unfamiliar with what faith Jesus held, but since I have read him say that he was not here to turn over the prophets of old, rather make a new covenant I am inclined he had at least some Jewish tenants to his faith at heart. I may have said it was a Jewish God, but meant it more in the light that they thought their god made it all and everyone else was mislead by their Gods. They worshiped the true God, I wanted to make that clarification.

The old testament, like the bible itself, is a historical text, a moral guide, a mix of many faiths and a source of inspiration to others. Having become familiar with Sumerian and Babylonian beliefs it does not escape me that the source of the old testament are Sumerian belief. Moses, being a citizen of the Babylonian city of Ur, was familiar with their creation story. Maybe he heard it from many other sources as well. They had 7 books of creation, he said it was 7 days. They had Adapa, Adamu, we got Adam. They record that God judged the world and found it to be lacking morality and good faith so he destroyed it. The bible mistranslates the word used for judged and destroyed and replaced it with "created". No, God destroyed an previous creation out of an unfavorable judgment and created it again, big difference.

This is why I don't follow scripture unless I can read it myself in a format closer to its creation, or at least with the proper words used. It is a painstaking process since I then have to double check that when I am done. This for someone who doesn't even like to read it.

I also agree with you that we are given bread and circus by the new Rome too many freely accept. I don't so easily.

Your thread contains so many untruths that your entire beliefs and conclusions are just untruths as well. If you knew the time, you'd know why this material is placed before you to read and digest, and why you choose to believe it.

I am sure. I have been overwhelmed by the task at hand and chose to include as many sources as possible and then to filter through them with periodic recaps, like I was going to do today as time permitted. I honestly am learning as I go. I wanted people who hold greater mastery of scripture and the occult to pop in and educate us. They failed to show, only for some to pop in and tell me how wrong I was. You at least offer the reason why.

While I appreciate the input, I would like for YOUR conclusion as well, though I see you gave it in part. There are too many that have not even heard of this material to simply throw our hands in the air and say, oh boy that's just nuts. We need to learn now more than ever what exactly is at stake. I in part started this thread so as to learn myself. I have faced the same attitude that has kept me ignorant all this time. That ends now for me.

again thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wanted to go into khazars, I wanted to mention the Jewish usurpers to the name, I wanted to much along those lines. I think I might at the end after I have filtered all the information I am presenting and have finished describing the pagan influence to the national shrine.

If you want to, go ahead. I think we are all ears on that subject.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

and Mary Magdalena, Saint Lazarus among others being shown in prominence. 

These two are thought to have traveled together to Europe. He being IMO he is her brother in law.

How can Lazarus be Mary Magdelane's brother-in-law?

Basically she was intended by Jesus to continue his work as the leader of the new church, NOT PETER. The apostles were already jealous of her as we can tell from the many times they asked their teacher why he favored her, kissed her on the mouth and so on. In tradition with the old world practices, after the king was married to the temple priestess, prostitute, he was sacrificed for the good of the kingdom. She would reign in his place. The apostles were against this since they still believed he would lead them into glorious revolution against Rome. 

When they found out that she was to be part of the God head, they quickly shunned her and sent her on her way. She traveled north east and founded many orders, of which some still remain. There are many safe houses dedicated to helping prostitutes that still exist today. The black Madonna was busy.

Do you truly not understand that you are reading pro-goddess worship websites and spouting their nonsense as if it were fact? Yet, you accept all of it as Truth whilst rejecting the real truth.

I want to point out that Jesus himself held pagan beliefs. This was another source of conflict with him and the pharoses. The Jewish elite felt very threatened by this man, who had no proper lineage, probably because he was born of a pagan union. IMO was the illegitimate son of king Herod.

Source please? Scripture states plainly that they envied him. And just what pagan beliefs did Jesus hold?

He had an uphill battle. He openly associated himself with the Samaritans, is accused of being one, traveled their lands at a time when all Jews circumvented them, and probably held pagan beliefs. This at a time when the idols were being expelled from the temple and all Jewish ancestry was being cleansed of impure bloodlines.

Jesus avoided Jersusalem because they were set out to kill him. The time that Jesus went to Samaria, He spoke to the woman at the well, a descendant of JACOB. She was an Israelite from the House of Israel. He told her to come back to "her husband" - that would be God Himself by the way. And seriously, you believe such falsehoods that are so easily proven incorrect. The Jewish ancestry was being cleansed of impure bloodlines? Did not Jesus look them in the eyes and tell them that they were of their father the devil? The jews were expelling idols? Forgive me, but did Jesus not clear out the temple of money changers and merchants? What were those? Idols. What gospel message have you accepted? Certainly not the one given to us.

Still he had a few things going for him. He had access to antediluvian information which let him perform miracles. Was actually lost science of medicine and physics which he applied to free people form dogmatic and theocratic rule. He was a nice guy, and he probably looked like the kings family.

Now you are just living in fantasy land

I don't know to what end people who keep his image sacred yet honor the goddess have in mind when masking their worship.

Christians don't keep an image of Him because it is a command of God to not make any images to worship. Goddess worship has been alive and kicking for thousands of years. If you cannot recognise the rise in sexual freedoms and worship today, you'll never understand the time in which you live.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Now for a little of back light to this story.

Esoteric Origins of Alchemy
Early alchemists Zosimus and Isis said alchemical knowledge came from fallen angels sexually attracted to human women. The early Christian church fathers believed them and claimed the angels had sinned against the orders of god. Who were these angels?

The Book of Enoch (Enoch 1), the Book of the Secrets of Enoch (Enoch 2) and the Book of Jubilees contain more details about the fallen angels referred to in Genesis. Enoch 2 was probably written by a Hellenistic Jew in the first century CE. Enoch 1 and the Book of Jubilees are Jewish works of the intertestamental period written down in the second century BCE. The information contained in them is much older than the date of these manuscripts.

Enoch was the great grandfather of Noah. Genesis 5: 22-24 says, “And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.” The Books of Enoch describe how he was taken to the heavens after a tour of the earth: “The Lord spoke, ‘Have no fear, Enoch, good man and scribe of goodness. Come hear my voice.

Go speak to the Watcher of Heaven, who have sent you to intercede for them. Tell them: You should intercede for men, and not men for you. Why did you leave lofty, holy Heaven to sleep with women, to defile yourselves with the daughters of men and take them as your wives...?’” After God’s rhetorical admonition against his lustful yet loving angels He said to Enoch, “As for the Watcher who sent you to intercede for them, tell them: ‘You were in Heaven but the mysteries were not revealed to you. You knew worthless ones, and in the hardness of your hearts you revealed these to women, and through these secrets women and men work much evil [on] earth.’ Say to them, ‘You have no peace.’”[1]

www.alchemylab.com...

One of the books removed by the RCC was the book of Enoch. It is one of the most important books and was even included in the sand script texts.

Here we see why it was removed. It was too involved with the antediluvian world. It brought to light the real reason why God had judged the watchers, of which "the devil" was the leader. The bible teaches that he was Gods favorite, the prince of air, the beautiful one.

He/they were always lovers of mankind, supposedly. He/ they really held us in contempt. He /they did not understand why God loved us so much as to protect us from floods, catastrophes, and all sorts of mortal problems. The watchers taught mankind occult arts. "Magic", or to us in a more contemporary translation....SCIENCE:

He /they taught us how to dabble in creation and in that sense become as God. Creators.

After his audience with God, angels including the archangel Uriel took Enoch on journeys through hell and heaven. From there the angel Raguel took him to the Seven Mountains in the Northwest and the Tree of Life. “Fragrant trees encircled the throne. Among them was a tree like no other. Its fragrance was beyond all fragrance, and its leaves and blooms and wood never withered....” Michael, the leader of the angels tells Enoch,

“As for this fragrant tree, no mortal is permitted to touch it till the great judgment....”[2] Enoch was instructed by the Lord to write down what had been revealed to him and to teach the people this wisdom. He did so in 366 books. Scholars believe the meaning of the name Enoch stems from a variant of the Hebrew root connoting “to train, to educate

Is it that now we are being "allowed" to mess with our genetic tree of life in such a way as we find ourselves promising each other through + trans-humanism because this world is to be judged. Is our pope the last one, the fruit of the olive tree......

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Lets take a look at Mari-Anna-Ishtar. Lets see if in traditional culture we find clues as to how she is openly worshiped today.

Mari-Anna-Ishtar = EASTER??

Another image of her—featured with the egg icon—seems confusing at first. It shows strength, resolve, and what about the egg? An obvious fertility symbol?

If you remember the Easter Bunny and dyeing Easter eggs, then you had a clue all along, it turns out—and the resurrection is tied up in that too. There was a pagan festival for Eostre/Ishtar, the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring (whose symbol is the rabbit), which celebrates the end of winter and the start of spring. The tradition of hard-boiling eggs and painting them symbolizes new hope and dates back to 4000 B.C.
www.biblicalheritage.org...

Bearded angels picking buds from the Tree of Life energized by Water of Life within.

and this chick with a red egg...lol...there is actually several stories to the red egg

We may rightly call Mary Magdalene the "first Apostle", in view of Bishop Hippolytus of Rome's (2nd-3rd century) assigning her the title of "apostle of the apostles" and the "new Eve", because of her announcement of Christ's Resurrection to the Apostles, as well as the Eastern Church's longstanding acceptance of her as one of them. History has, unfortunately, erroneously confused St. Mary Magdalene with the unnamed penitent woman in Mark 14 and Luke 7, as well as with St, Mary of Bethany, sister of Martha and Lazarus: all separate Marys whom she certainly outdistances in popularity.

Scholars have been able to verify the general historical accuracy of the Old Testament by comparing the biblical episodes to much older parallel chronicles written in cuneiform characters on clay tablets from the ancient Mesopotamian kingdoms of Assyria and Babylonia. The oldest of all are from Sumer. Shumer is “Land of the Watchers” in Akkadian, the root semitic language used by the Assyrians and Babylonians.

Well what if that is a symbol for blood or life force of Christ, or something older still.
What if she holds the secret to an older mystery. One that was taken from mankind. The blood line of Gods interwoven into our own. Like I said there were unions amongst the "gods" and men. They are noted for being by force, when men of old, of renown took for themselves earth maidens, having found them appealing. What about marriages....I mentioned one in which an exception was made and a prince of the gods was allowed to marry an earth woman. The can of worms..

A tablet referred to as CBS 14061 describes an incident paralleling the Enochian marriage of an angel to a human woman. The tablet tells of a young god named Martu who fell in love with the daughter of the high priest of Ninab. Martu complained to his goddess mother, “In my city I have friends, they have taken wives. I have companions, they have taken wives. In my city, unlike my friends, I have not taken a wife; I have no wife, I have no children.” Martu’s mother asked him if the woman he desired “appreciated his gaze.” Then the goddess gave her consent to the marriage.

Enlil the leader of the gods on Earth became increasingly upset over the pollution of Anunnaki blood by these marriages and over the young Anunnaki gods becoming more interested in freedom and idyllic life on earth than taking orders from Enlil. He said “I will destroy the Earthling whom I have created off the face of the Earth.”[5]

so the apostle of apostles, the head honcho, had a special relationship with god. She would kiss Jesus on the mouth, something only wives would do, look to Egyptian culture now. Big deal. The apostles were jealous of her for that and for receiving secrets that only she knew.

Were they jealous as well because as the big guys wife, she was going to lead the church like he had intended?

Lets see if they were married though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

honestly if collaboration means enduring condescending tones....screw your help. I don't hold anything to be self evident and have yet to fully state my beliefs. I see more of an effort to distort what I have offered than any real clarification. Correct me and move on.....this is getting a little personal, and I don't even know you.

I tried to make conversation pleasant between us but you just cant get over it.

I have MANY sources some you would like some not. I am glad you found what you came looking for.....a heathen.me.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So before I delve into the marriage issue, I would like to point out that the church itself has clarified its stance on her being a prostitute. They have even labled her an apostle.

Mary’s identification as a prostitute stems from Pope Gregory I’s Homily 33, delivered in 591 C.E. (a symbol equivalent to A.D. which means ‘common era,’ and one which is used more frequently, along with B.C.E, which means ‘before common era.’). Pope Gregory I declared: “She whom Luke calls the sinful woman, whom John calls Mary, we believe to be Mary from whom seven devils were ejected according to Mark. And what did these seven devils signify, if not all the vices? … It is clear, brothers, that the woman previously used the unguent [ointment, balm] to perfume her flesh in forbidden acts.

” Only in 1969 did the Catholic Church officially repeal Gregory’s labeling of Mary as a whore, but as many scholars note, that information was not preached much, if at all, from the pulpit. This could explain why many people today still consider Mary Magdalene the “penitent whore” who was saved by Jesus’ compassionate teaching and grace.

The Church is now accepting Mary Magdalene as one of Jesus’ disciples, and before his death, Pope John Paul II proclaimed her “Apostle to the Apostles.” But there is still much controversy surrounding her former status as “reformed prostitute” among Christians and Gnostics alike, as well as with the nature of her relationship with Jesus.

So we are seeing that what we hold to be self evident as other s think it is, is actually the opinions of sometimes ONE MAN who changed our perspective. I don't know how anyone who has knowledge of this can be condescending considering the blatant disinfo we were told to hold to heart by people who did everything from kill political rivals, to molest girls in their chambers. The popes of old, that made our faith the way it is, were fraking criminals. Why the scholarly hide their truths I will never know.

Look at this thread, me, a dumbass has to TRY and lay it out. The people who supposedly know, are either silent or being pricks about how little I know instead of offering their Christian help......screw them anyways. I think I am doing fine without their help.

anyways.

Other authors write that the “whore” legend may have developed because of Mary’s purported involvement with “sacred sex.” Lynn Picknett, author of “Mary Magdalene: Christianity’s Hidden Goddess,” writes, “It would be unduly hasty to dissociate her from all suspicion of ‘prostitution’ in an excess of modern zeal to rehabilitate her. Several researchers have pointed out that the ‘seven devils’ that were allegedly cast out of her may be a garbled reference to the seven underworld gatekeepers of the pagan mysteries, and may provide a valuable clue about her real background.”

the plot thickens

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ok, so we now know the how, but we need the why. Why was a personal friend of Jesus, who traveled with him, heard his voice speak the words we now drool over, cast aside?

I mentioned earlier what I had read that she was in fact to be the leader of the church. I think that actually Jesus did not intend on having a leader either way. Peter took opportunity by the horns and STOLE the church away from other groups instead of uniting with them and finding common ground.

There isn’t evidence to say one way or another whether Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married or whether they had any children. We do know they kissed, that the other disciples were jealous of Jesus’ affection toward her (especially Peter) and that MM spoke her mind as an equal of the other disciples. In the Gospel of Mary, she related a secret esoteric teaching about the rise of the soul that Jesus had given to her in a vision, a statement that was challenged by Andrew, and hotly contested by Peter.

The gospels of Mark and John both name Mary Magdalene, not Peter, as the first witness of the resurrection. But orthodox churches that trace their origin to Peter developed the tradition—sustained to this day among Catholic and some Protestant churches—that Peter had been ‘the first witness of the resurrection,’ and hence the rightful leader of the church.” Using that basis for preeminence in the Church, Mary Magdalene is the true Rock.

so folks that is the why. Jealousy. Not something a "master" should have. I think Peter was just a man who felt abandoned and entitled to what he had dedicated his life to. And here comes this whore to steal it all away. Make all knowledge available to all. She never denied them the secret things Jesus taught her. They did not act in the same spirit. Like typical ME men, they acted like macho dumbasses.

Made a power struggle and cast their enemies either to the tomb or to oblivion of thought.

Good thing we have other sources besides the church and her minions of hypocrisy.
Good thing we are not left to them or the other fanatics who would worship a freaking evil in a desperate search for dumbass balance.

I digress.

SO I wanted to point out the couple facts I could find about them being married. Instead I will point out that of all Jesus ´miracles none are so reflected in the National shrine as is the wedding at Cana.

I would like to point out that the woman next to him "COULD" be Mary his mother. But, I don't know since there is a Mary across from this image being told by an angel about Jesus birth. There is a dove shining light upon her....The rest has the nativity and the ascending Christ passing mosses and the prophets of old. In this mosaic the matriarch Sarah is shown in importance.NOT Abraham. Not even a mention.

It is also worth noting that many think that whenever you saw one Mary you would see them all. That they were actually one and the same. I don't think so but there is a small following. Hell there are people that think Jesus never existed so.....you decide.

IMO Mary in scripture is acting like a worried mother. A guest would not really worry if there was wine or not. A mother in law/ mother would worry since it is part of custom for the bride not to be bothered or stressed before the ceremony.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw this in here since later I want to talk about genetics and the divine.

Christ, called by Scripture the New Adam and New Creation, is the beginning of the New Heavens and Earth prophesied in Scripture, because his body contains a new and fundamentally different substance: Divine DNA. This DNA allows for the marriage of heaven and earth and the emergence of a God-man. Through Christ, the Creator is now materially present in the created order, renewing everything. But Christ is also a man. God must deeply love us to want his Only Son to become flesh as one of us, literally holding in his Body forever our human genetic nature. Here we rest, within Christ who is God in the flesh, the New-Universe-in-the-Making!

jesusgenomeproject.com...

It should be noted that many people who have red hair are considered in some circles to be descendants of Christ.

I will continue mañana. Work was a pain in the ass and I was a little disappointed by some of the responses I got. I think I need a break and a smoke. Good bye good people

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join