It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kyosuke

Why does this thing look like a cross between a Grey and a reptilian? A different species entirely?

What does this mean?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by kyosuke
Can you give a more detailed description of this being? For now I am picturing something like this,

Typical grey-reptilian alien entity.

Why do people all over the world keep seeing these beings over and over? Who are they? What they want?

You'll find your answer here:
www.youtube.com...

These aren't the greys. They are a different species... called Mantis.
edit on 7/9/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Not sure how i ran into this post actually , but it was an interesting read none the less.

Do you mind me asking what your spiritual beliefs are? You seem sort of Agnostic , i may be wrong , but you don't seem to deter from the spiritual.

I was raised Christian and earned a degree in theology...I wanted to be an educational missionary. Since then I've begun to question religion and the existence of God. I consider it my priority in life and am constantly searching for spiritual answers. I've never dabbled in anything one might consider "outside the norm," but I've read a lot of comparative theology and spoken to many practitioners of different faiths.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
You mentioned you had 2 cats, do they ever go in your sons room? Have they ever been in his closet?

My son's cat, Ransom, sleeps with him every night. Ransom is half wild. We adopted him when he was a kitten one day before hew as to be euthanised....his whole family was feral. Ransom tolerates my husband and I, but reserves his affection for my son. He follows him everywhere and has never shown any fear of the bedroom.

Ransom has "investigated" the closet a few times. My theory is because the door is always kept closed, except when my son wants a toy or game stored in there. So when we do open the closet to clean or whatever, Ransom likes to poke his head in and take a look. Then he hops up on the bed and just waits for us to do something else.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just the other night I had a event of shadow people. I tried to confront them in my experience but was quickly drained and collapsed. I made a thread about my experience if interested Shadow/Smoke beings

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

OK, for some comic relief. I just read your story to my wife and youngest son (4 year old). My wife said, "That was not a happy story, why did you read that to me and Jasper?" Jasper was looking interested, so she asked him, "Jasper, are you glad Daddy told you that story?" AND his response was priceless. He said, "YES, I want to see the movie of that story."

So there you have it. Maybe you can sell the movie rights.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That is precious. Don't you just love what our children say?

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The more you think or talk about something the more you give it power over you! Ignore it! Tell your son he has nothing to fear and it is just his imagination! if you are religous pray to saint Michael! put up crosses, smudge
your house with sage, have a priest bless your house!
if the problem persist get help!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ya, it was great, except now they won't go back to their room. Including my wife. Now I apparently have two little sheep following me around the house. It was the faces in the eyelids that scared them, not the dinosaur man.

My wife just reminded me that about this time last year, she had just found out she had Celiacs disease, and she was napping on the couch with me across the room on a loveseat. She woke up screaming, and yelling at me, and asking me why in the hell I would do that to her. I was flabbergasted and didn't know what she was talking about, but she was serious, and mad, and accusing me of getting in her face and screaming at her to wake up. Of course I hadn't done that, but she swears it was not a dream, because it persisted after she was awake. She says something got right in her face and screamed at her to wake up, and she did wake up, and the face was right in her face screaming.

It took a long time before she would believe me that nothing had happened and it was just a dream. She went in and woke the kids up and made them talk to her to make sure they were both ok, and then she wouldn't lay back down on the couch that night at all.

There are some weird things out there or in there, whichever it may be.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What a crock. ''Only a Roman Catholic Priest'' can exorcise the house? That's as bad as saying a medium or a psychic is the only one who can exorcise it.

No. You are twisting my words. A Roman Catholic priest trained in Exorcism is the most effective person able to conduct an Exorcism.

Obviously, a Protestant minister could attempt to do so, or anyone else for that matter, but only the Roman Catholic Church has formally trained Exorcists that undergo years of training and study in this area.

Conducting an exorcism can be very, very dangerous. These demons are powerful. Even Roman Catholic priests have lost their lives and health from conducting Exorcisms.

My suggestion is only that the original poster seek out the most highly qualified individual available to conduct a house blessing, and if needed, a house Exorcism. Generally speaking, the most qualified individual would be a Roman Catholic priest trained in Exorcisms. They are a very rare commodity - Typically these individuals cover multiple archdioceses.

Any believer who has been blessed by God with the gifts of discernment and deliverance ministry can pray against the (clearly demonic) manifestations that are occurring in the house.

Agreed. But not everyone is as effective. When an Exorcism is conducted, a priest usually goes through several days of intense prayer and fasting, and mental preparation to confront the demon.

Again, these are not matters for novices. These are cruel demons we are talking about. Someone unfamiliar with these matters should tread very carefully.

You do realize that it is theorized by most scholars of the art that it is INTENTION and BELIEF that drives out evil spirits, and not the process itself?

Scholars are not typically spiritually-oriented nor spiritually gifted. There are some things that cannot be explained by science. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Regardless, before an Exorcism is ever conducted, a priest will insist that all scientific explanations be ruled out. In the case of an individual, this means undergoing extensive psychological and psychiatric evaluations to rule out any medical reason for the possession. It is only after medical explanations have been exhausted before an Exorcism is ever even considered.

They say that if you do not have faith the process will work, you may as well not do it at all, because the presence will return.

IF you actually read my earlier post, I stated the exact same thing only in slightly different words. Demons, when exorcised, will oftentimes come back even stronger, bringing several other demons with them. This is even explained quite clearly in the New Testament.

With that said, you don't know anything about the subject. Have a good day, and stick to topics that are more your grade level.

If you learn to treat other people with respect and consideration, you might actually learn a thing or two in these forums. Clean up your act.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

.... I want to see the movie too

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

The things I started seeing were about 2 1/2 feet tall, browny to gun metal, upright creatures with a crocodile like look, they mostly carried a long pole, which they seemed to use as a walking stick.

i think i found a picture of your creature. be forewarned, that if you can confirm this is indeed what you saw, it could change the very nature of your existence.

you have been warned.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Man I usually am not interested in threads like this at all....but you really summed out the seeing colored patterns well at night...when I was a kid I would do this for hours when I slept in my parents bed because I couldn't sleep...I always wondered what they were...Im sure there is a perfectly scientific explanation for why our eyes do that but as I got older I just stopped thinking of it....Kids sometimes have no boundaries and it makes them so creative....I want to try to find this again tonight...

Unfortunately as for the rest of your post I can offer no help or relation...but cool to see someone had a similar experience.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I want to really thank you for sharing your experience. As you can tell, all it takes is one person to pass along what has been happening in her life and, suddenly, people come out of the wood-work to chime in and share similar stories. I usually don't like to use other peoples' threads to share something of my own life but I feel it will be integral to your understanding of what I will say following my slightly non sequitur relaying.

In my home, I create (some may call it "summon") beings and commune with the dead on a regular basis. During my first week doing this, I made sure to keep it contained downstairs in my alter room. Soon, it became too much and, apparently, they started to explore the house. My wife (to whom I hadn't fully explained what I was doing at the time) began seeing things that matched the descriptions of my new pets. My daughter soon after began to report similar sightings. At this time I began to expand into more spiritually-profitable endeavors with the actual dead. These creatures would actually fade after a couple of weeks and not be seen again until I beckoned more to show up.

The point is this: I did this with an environment of trust and love (and a plethora of protection precautions!) and never did we suffer from it. I also facilitated a raising of spirituality in the very material our house is made of. At one point, I became a bit inundated with grieving dead who needed nothing more than comfort and (for lack of a better term) therapy. During this time, we all experienced a peace and love in the home that was never there before.

I say all this to allay any convictions you may have and that others are trying to instill in you that this creature you and your son saw is "evil". I do not believe an evil entity can survive in a home inhabited with spiritually-advanced people. Your son may very well be the one who brought it and is not fully aware of how or why he did it.

You can fully cohabit with the other side in peace and harmony because only those of equal yoke to your family will actually stay there. Becoming hostile towards the various denizens of your home will not make things any better.

This I can stress with absolute confidence: Fill your family with knowledge of the unseen and spirituality (you are a teacher and is best suited to lead this mission) and raise the love in your home. Approach this all with curiosity instead of fear or dread. The information your family receives will be a boon to your home and actually transform it in many ways. Talk with your family about death and life, love and peace, cosmology and spirits. Do not be afraid of any subject. If your husband is a bit on the closed side, then your duties are all the more important. You need to become the spiritual leader of your home.

If you do this, you will find a path of instruction. This is a win/win situation for your family. If the creature is malevolent, he will leave because of your actions. If it is benevolent, then you will gain an interesting feature to your lifestyle.

Whatever you guys do, do not fear it and do not hate it. I see a bright transitional period for your family and home. Again, thanks for sharing your experiences.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Cuervo because: cofee...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it is "phishing" through your son.
It is using your baby to affect you and your husband, with the ultimate intent to either have authority over you & your family in your own home through oppression via confusion, anxiety and fear; or to lure you into investing your time and attention into figuring out "what" it is while hoping for the possibility of you becoming entrenched in occult, UFO &/or paranormal research.

I'm reluctant to say anything else because tonight I'm really not in the mood to have to open up a can on the inevitable ATS turd who will try to engage me in ignorant debate and derail your thread over my beliefs. Sorry, it's just been a really long and taxing day and I'm a flawed work in progress.

Having said that, I will say that I feel fairly comfortable in my speculation that whatever you and your baby boy are visually perceiving is most likely not what it truly looks like.

You sound like you're a stellar mom with a good head on her shoulders. Much like myself, I can say that you also seem to be the kind of mother in which anyone or thing who made the very, very poor choice to mess with your babies would have wished they'd picked the hornets' nest instead.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I'm reluctant to say anything else because tonight I'm really not in the mood to have to open up a can on the inevitable ATS turd who will try to engage me in ignorant debate and derail your thread over my beliefs.

Any and all advice is progressive to the situation, even if it is very linear. If anybody attacks you for trying to help with your perspective, they are not looking at the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Okay first of all. Have any of you used a Quija board at all. I know this sounds silly, but people using Quija boards and NOT closing them out, can spell disaster. It can invite dark beings into your home.

Also, how are you emotionally, your family and everything. Is anybody in your family overly depressed? If so, this can attract negative entities. Your sons fear may be drawing something in as well.

When you close your eyes, you are able to see into the astral/spiritual realm. Anything that can manifest as demonic will do so in this realm. I have personally seen horrific monstrosities myself, but that was after a quija board session that did not get closed.

Anyway, hit me back and I can answer any questions you may have.
edit on 9-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Quote: "I really can’t explain it better than that. The colors were faces. Not faces of smiling people, but faces contorted in screams. Some of the faces were horrific, deformed monstrosities that appeared to writhe in agony. Some simply didn’t look human at all.

I realized what I was seeing and it disturbed me enough to open my eyes. I guess the entire episode, from the beginning of the “faces” until the time I opened my eyes, might have been fifteen seconds. Anyway, I opened my eyes and two seconds later my son began to scream." End quote.

I've seen these "faces", too. If I focus on the colors when I close my eyes, the faces appear nearly every time. I have to be completely exhausted to fall asleep so that I can avoid the shapes turning into faces. It creeps me out.

Regarding the creature you saw in your son's doorway, I had a similar experience 14 years ago when my son was an infant. My spouse and I were sleeping and I woke up with this feeling that something was staring at me. When I opened my eyes, there was an angry, ogre-like face looking at me right next to my bed. I could only see the head as opposed to an entire body. I sprung up and flipped the nightstand light on quickly and it was gone. Right after that, my spouse made a sleepy comment. The conversation went like this: Spouse - "Yeah, I seen it too." Me - "Seen what? Seen what?!?" Spouse - "That face." I was now in absolute horror.

It then occurred to me that my son was in his room - ALONE. I jumped and ran to his room. Here I saw something new. There was a white light above and next to his crib. I said to the light that it was scaring me and to please go away. The light disappeared immediately. I ran to grab my son and brought him to sleep with me in my bed. I, of course, left all the lights on in the apartment.

I have no idea what either of those "entities" were and never seen them again, but I've never forgotten that evening and find that I, as a grown adult, need to leave the lights on sometimes at night when I'm sleeping.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I was a teenager when those colors behind my eyes became faces... They became horrible nightmares of evil unrecognisable creatures trying to hunt and kill me. The faces of tortured people would appear on the back of my eyelids... I suffered from night terrors for many years.

I my old age I have mastered my fear. Unseen or spiritual beings cannot harm me if I don't allow them too. If you or your son can see spiritual beings then they will be naturally drawn to you. It sounds like your son sees them and I think you can too. Perhaps you need some more practice.

At times spiritual being have been regular visitor in my house. Generally they are welcome guest. We simply ask them to keep the noise down and to stop jumping out from behind doors.

Do not fear. In your fear you give power to the being... Be strong. It is your house. You are in control. You can huet and expel these beings if you will it. See them, I know you can. You may not know what you are seeing. You may not know how to see them. You can see them.

Feel them. You can feel their presence. You can sence their feelings. Build your confidence.

You are in control. Speak to the presence. tTell it excactly what you will do to it if it continues scaring your son and project all of your anger at it.

You are dealing with a spiritual entity. Fight it spiritually. Your christian background should have supplied you with the necessary theoretical tool to master the spiritual realm.

If I can help in any way or answer any questions... Just ask.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

The more you think or talk about something the more you give it power over you! Ignore it! Tell your son he has nothing to fear and it is just his imagination!

SIGH!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join