What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DryBonz
reply to post by chuckMFd

I agree with what you've said here and want to add that humans ascension to the fourth dimension is what all this 2012 nonsense is about. The world is not going to end; however, consciousness as it is now will be forever transformed. Great post!

Ah....wonderful...this is like..the 900th time mankind's consciousness is getting transformed, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

OP - I've seen this before. Try this: Empty everything in your sons closet. Leave the closet completely empty. Box everything up and put it in the garage, if you have a garage, or somewhere away from your sons room. See what happens over the next few nights.

If the incidents cease, start going through what was stored in the closet. Find the thing that was recently added, around the time when this situation started and get rid of it.

Wishing you the best!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My hypothesis is that it's alien in nature.

I don't know what they are doing, nor have a clue about their intentions, but I am under the impression that they are indeed interested in us. And while we sleep too, for some strange reason.

I am convinced if this is even an halfway accurate depiction of reality, they must have some sorts of technology like personal cloaking devices, phase transition tech (walk thru walls), teleportation, what have you.

This would explain all of the questionable anomalies.

However this leaves us with quite an unsettling dilemma.
That we are surrounded by interventionist alien entities who are far superior and advanced in capability to manipulate matter. We have little to no odds of countering them with technology, they are already here surrounding us...

That means the only thing you can do is tell others about it. Communication, information, awareness. This is our only real weapon.

Whatever these things are up to, it cannot be that nice/good. They are coming secretly at night into our private quarters and doing questionable unknown things. It's frightening especially to children, and can create psychological trauma.

I highly suggest deciding that you oppose "them" whatever they are, and declare out loud that you bar them from being in your house as it is not their legitimate jurisdiction, it is yours. They will probably hear you since they can cloak and go through the crack of a wall like smoke.

Although I am partly facetious, I have indeed seen some crazy stuff too and I have thought about it a lot in depth. I'm heavily leaning towards alien intervention.
I am not really fond of the many superstitions offered as explanations, because they do not answer many questions whereas the alien solution answers all of the questions pertaining to the phenomena witnessed with ease.

Alien's aren't demons/angels per se, instead, people who knew little of outer space and didn't even know what the galaxy was, saw aliens, and called them demons/angels out of superstition. That's my angle on that side debate.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude

OP - I've seen this before. Try this: Empty everything in your sons closet. Leave the closet completely empty. Box everything up and put it in the garage, if you have a garage, or somewhere away from your sons room. See what happens over the next few nights.

If the incidents cease, start going through what was stored in the closet. Find the thing that was recently added, around the time when this situation started and get rid of it.

Wishing you the best!

Why would an alien follow an object around?
They have spaceships with cloaking devices don't they?

That's why I suggested "tell the entity to leave you alone", because that seems to be the most direct and simple solution.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That's why I suggested "tell the entity to leave you alone", because that seems to be the most direct and simple solution.

Simply because I don't believe it to be an alien. I believe it to be a spirit that has attached him or herself to an object that was recently placed in the child's closet.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You mentioned you had 2 cats, do they ever go in your sons room? Have they ever been in his closet?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Scary!

Like another poster, I feel a sinister presence when I'm in the dark. If I have to go get something from the car after dark, I run back into the house. I don't feel as if a bad person is going to get me, I feel as if something... else is going to appear and stop me in my tracks.

Ever since I was young I've been afraid of -being- in the dark. I don't necessarily fear the dark, but I fear what is in the dark. Does that make any sense? Haha. I've often seen shadow figures and tall, thin beings in the shadows.

A few months ago, I had my first sleep paralysis experience, and it was terrifying. I've had episodes before of not being able to move my fingers or my legs, but this time I couldn't move a muscle. My eyes were open and I couldn't even shut them - the really scary part about that is that I was laying on my belly and my face was facing right toward a pillow, so I couldn't see anything, but I could feel something around me. Could definitely have been a lucid dream, but it was terrifying. After what felt like hours, I was able to move again without the slightest resistance.

Not sure if it makes the negative energy leave, or if it just comforts me, but when I feel the negative presence, I repeat to myself "peace, love and joy to you". ("To you" as in to me, myself.)

I am so sorry you are going through this, but I hope you find some comfort and/or make this thing leave based on one of the comments here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A Christian minister friend of mine had a similar experience. He went to his son's room one night and saw a similar creature, which immediately disappeared from his sight.

Obviously, I believe in demons, and I believe that is what you encountered. Others may disagree, but that is my opinion. I would start reading your Bible and praying to Jesus Christ. Search for answers; the Bible says "seek and you will find."

Cheers,
Cody

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It was either a Gray or a reptilian. Were there any lights outside or anything? Any possibility of a UFO around?

Let us know if it happens again. I'm familiar with your style, Smylee, and I know you don't make these things up or exaggerate. The fact that you saw this is really kind of freaky...and exciting. It tells me this was genuine. My condolences for your son's fright, but still...freakin' awesome!

Thanks for sharing this story.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

What a crock.

''Only a Roman Catholic Priest'' can exorcise the house? That's as bad as saying a medium or a psychic is the only one who can exorcise it.

Any believer who has been blessed by God with the gifts of discernment and deliverance ministry can pray against the (clearly demonic) manifestations that are occurring in the house.

OP - seriously - do not call in a medium, a Catholic exorcist, a psychic or a channeler to do anything in your house, as it is highly likely that they will make it worse.

What you should do is seek out one of the local evangelical churches where they believe that God still blesses the church with gifts such as those possessed by the apostles and early church members in the New Testament days. Then explain your issue to one of the elders or deacons, and ask whether they would mind sending a couple of members/ elders over to your house to pray about the situation, and to seek God's wisdom in revealing the source of the problem. Then, see where the whole thing leads. It is likely that God is allowing this to happen in order that you seek Him and find Him - both you, and your family members.

God bless - I have sent this message to your inbox too.

PS - if you find that one church doesn't seem interested in helping, just move on to another until you find one that follows the correct doctrine laid down by the apostles, that demons exist and can be cast out by any believer with the faith and gifting for such a ministry. Don't be discouraged if one (or even if more than one) church doesn't seem helpful - unfortunately, not all the churches who profess to be evangelical are in fact living according to the true ways of the Faith. May the Lord lead you to a knowledge of Himself and His plan for you and your family's lives.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

You do realize that it is theorized by most scholars of the art that it is INTENTION and BELIEF that drives out evil spirits, and not the process itself?

They say that if you do not have faith the process will work, you may as well not do it at all, because the presence will return.

With that said, you don't know anything about the subject. Have a good day, and stick to topics that are more your grade level.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkATi

Don't dive into Bible reading without first getting the help of some local Christians. That would be my honest advice; the Bible can be overbearing if you are not in the faith, and some people become discouraged by not understanding everything they read within its pages..

When you become a Christian, and understand the basics of doctrine, then reading the Bible becomes easier. Even seasoned believers can have struggles in understanding God from Bible reading alone. Ask and you will receive - my most vociferous advice would be to pray for wisdom, discernment and understanding; and of course a revelation from the Lord Himself of who He is and what He can do.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Get some himalayan salt lamps for every room in the house. Do a sage scrubbing. Play some positive beautiful music. Relaxing sounds. Remember that we are dead the moment we are born. All things that happen in the head stay dead because only the spirit is reborn. Live light to the fullest and embrace the warmth of love. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Walk with God almighty and above.
edit on 9-7-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-7-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyosuke
Can you give a more detailed description of this being? For now I am picturing something like this,

Typical grey-reptilian alien entity.

Why do people all over the world keep seeing these beings over and over? Who are they? What they want?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Simply because I don't believe it to be an alien. I believe it to be a spirit that has attached him or herself to an object that was recently placed in the child's closet.

But why do the 'spirit' looks like a typical grey alien being?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Very interesting experience.
Aside from ghosts, spirits, hallucinations, etc., it also could have been an ET encounter of a grey or reptilian being not from Earth.
Reptilian
Grey
Just an open thought to throw out there to think a little outside the box.

-ABOM

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Originally posted by yes4141
Am I the only one that thinks the knife is a bad idea? Normally, I'd say sure let him, such as if he wanted to play with it. But to actively encourage him to solve his real problems using a knife is surely not a good idea?

I agree. A plastic knife? Like a plastic-ware picnic or cook-out type knife? A child could potentially hurt themselves sleeping with one of those... They are both pokey and serrated, after all. I suggest the spiritual protection route as the way to go, but that's me.

What we ended up getting him was a balloon type sword they had at the aquarium today. Its a thick plastic so it won't tear easily, but still needs to be blown up with air to make it stiff. I can see no way he can hurt himself with it.

I haven't mentioned he can use it in his room, I will let him come up with that idea on his own. He simply saw the sword and wanted to battle pirates back at the hotel room. So who knows if it'll ever see "combat," ha!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
why dont you get rid of the closet just for playing it safe.

what's weird is that you seem to have seen a reptilian and your son has seen the same. also could you have triggered the event, what was your son dreaming of, could you both be connected and dreaming the same thing?

The closet is part of the wall,, I can't get rid of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DryBonz

I think your son might be getting abducted, plain and simple. Have you seen any unusual marks on his body? Do you put him to bed with his clothes on properly only to find them missing or on the wrong side by morning? Is he showing any signs of trauma (easily startled, changes in eating and/or mood)? You mentioned a lot of light coming from his room. What happened to the light? Did it go away when the entity went away?

I read some of the responses and I see you visit reportedly paranormal/haunted places. You really need to stop that before you have double the trouble going on in your home. Ghost/demons/spirits and aliens are completely different and what you're reporting here in my opinion has nothing to do with your 'ghost hunting' activities and everything to do with alien visitation/manipulation. In terms of your ghost hunting, to be safe, smudge your home with white sage and white light and seriously - stop looking for stuff. You have much bigger issues going on at home with the aliens.

The light in his room is his overhead light. We leave it on all night long, per his request.

No strange marks on his body; no difference in clothing; no signs of trauma, changes in mood or food preferences. I have checked on him often throughout the night and always find him asleep in his favorite position, on his stomach with tush to the sky.

About my penchant for the paranormal. I enjoy reading books about "true ghost stories" but that's as far as it goes, really. I've been on three ghost tours; two in St. Augustine and one in Charleston. I do not go on ghost hunts or investigate anything. I do enjoy walking through graveyards and cemetaries, but that's simply my love of history (and I find cemetaries extremely peaceful and a great place to reflect). So i'm not sure I qualify as "looking for stuff."

Thank you for your advice, its greatly appreciated!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyosuke

Yeah, just a quick sketch. I changed the scales

pretty close! The head is a little large, but still...I'm impressed with your artistic abilities!

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join