It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I personally think you and your son were under attack from the dark side of the spirit world.

Every day their are spirits all around us...the good ones...the bad ones.

Command the evil spirits to leave...tell them they have no power over you. I also suggest that you camp out in your son's bedroom. When he gets upset...command the spirits to leave...ask the good protecting spirits to stay.

When my son was 2...I had a similar problem...I prayed to Jesus and heaven and the angels...to remove the evil spirits...my son stood up...started laughing...and jumping up and down and he said: "Jesus tells the monsters to go away; and they go away!". I stood their and laughed too with joy; because heaven heard us.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can you give a more detailed description of this being? For now I am picturing something like this,

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ok, first thing, children are far more sensitive to the "supernatural" then adults are, (my own 5 year old son as a case in point.....) so it would make sense that your child would recognize the issue before you do. i myself have seen similar things to what you have described, and it was frighting! if you wish to make sure your son is safe- switch bedrooms with him. even if it is only for a month or 2, it may give him time to form some kind of defense. also, it will give you and your husband time to see for yourselves what the creature is. another idea may be to have a practitioner of the arts come in, (and i don't mean a painter) as most of those who are true practitioners will understand the problem, and be able to do something about it.

The biggest thing i would say is to protect your son, and switch bedrooms. also, if you decide to keep the closet door open, make sure the bedroom door is closed. later on, if you find it to truly be an issue, put a padlock on the closet door.

above everything

PROTECT YOUR SON

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I haven't read the responses but your post about your son's experiences could almost have been made by me.

From the time my son was born he would not sleep alone. Naps were 30 minutes max as an infant unless I was holding him. He would not sleep alone until he was a teen and he always insisted the light be on. I tried everything. Finally when he was in his early teens he told me he would see little men at the foot of his bed and he felt things at night.

He denies it now as an adult but his sisters verify it. Turns out when he couldn't stay in our room he would go into theirs. I think the experiences don't fit with the religion he adopted about 8-9 years ago (Christianity). He cuts me off if I bring up anything that he can possibly construe as questioning his truth, although I would never do that...people are where they are. Anyway, he says he stops me because he is scared to hear what I have to say. So complete denial. Btw, he used to hold similar beliefs to me, which I only began exploring about 20 years ago. He was 18 then and is 39 now.

At the time this was occuring (about the first 14-15 years of his life) I was totally unaware of anything alien or supernatural so was not much help. I wish I had known at the time. I might have been able to reassure him.

Feel free to u2u if you want to discuss further. BTW, my daughters insisted something was in the closet as well but never defined it. For them, maybe, maybe not. But I do believe my son.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I do the "eyelid thing" too, and I also can concentrate on the colors and they turn into recognizable forms, sometimes disturbing. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this, but I can't explain it.

I am "sensitive" although I have not had an "experience" for about ten years due to an absolutely benevolent war I waged on the apparitions to leave me the hell alone please. I do still live with the internal fear of them coming back, and my sensitivity started around your son's age or a little younger.

Now I'm going to go off on my "crazy train" paranormal belief system, this is just my opinion, some will disagree and some will call me nuts but here it is for what it is worth.

When I was your son's age most of my encounters were not frightening. Not frightening in the sense of I didn't feel threatened, anything you see that shouldn't be there is obviously shocking. My father was sensitive, or schizophrenic, or some combination (which is what I believe). I have simultaneously seen things with my father, then other things were obvious delusions but we saw enough together for me to honestly believe it was not all his illness.

The first terrifying experience I had was recurring dreams or sleep paralysis of this black dog with whited out eyes who would suck the breath out of me.He was mostly mist but the head and shoulders would come into vision perfectly and the eyes would make my blood turn to ice. I would literally not be able to breathe. My mother, being a mother who was surrounded by two people who "see stuff" said it was all in my head and to stop listening to my father (who had never mentioned this dog, I might add).

One night I had this experience, and I ran into my mothers room crying. She was sitting up in the bed, white as a ghost, staring at a corner of the ceiling. Absolutely NOTHING scares my mother. NOTHING. She said "I just saw your dog right there". I got clearance to sleep in her bed from then on.

We moved, the dog haunted me. Despite the move, it just got worse and worse. This went on for YEARS. My parents farmed and had a lot of livestock. Sometimes an emergency would happen and they would just leave me asleep to go tend to it and I would wake up with them not there, it was a regular thing for me no big deal.

So this particular morning, after 7 years of this torturous dog entity, I woke up trying to breathe and couldn't. Same experience. I finally caught my breath, and I ran into my mothers room and got out her bible. I had no idea what I was doing but I just went to every single room and demanded that I be left alone by this thing. I am not religious, and wasn't then, but I was terrified.

I doubt the Bible had as much to do with it as my passionate requests to be left alone. The dreams, visions, choking all ceased. I continued to have experiences later in life after recklessly playing with a Ouija board but this particular entity was gone.

I havn't read all the replies here, but I'm sure many have suggested ways to get rid of this thing. I would simply tell it to leave. Get your son to tell it to leave. Do it in every room.

I can't imagine how terrified you and your son are. To hear about something and then to actually see it as a non-believer is mind-blowing from what my mother has said about the dog. Hang in there, things do "travel", take any suggestion here and TRY IT ALL. No one should feel scared in their own home.

Hugs for you dear, I cannot express how sorry I am that you and your family have to deal with this, I KNOW how you feel, if you ever need to talk I'm here.

Love
Val

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This excerpt from Fr. Malachi Martin's book, Hostage to the Devil, should help shed some light on the subject:

"The case of Jamsie Z. presents us with an almost open-and-shut example of what used to be called “familiarization” or possession by a “familiar spirit” in the classical terminology of diabolic possession. I say “almost” because, in Jamsie Z.’s case, “familiarization” was never completed. Jamsie resisted, was exorcised, and the intending “familiar spirit” was driven out of his life.

“Familiarization” is a type of possession in which the possessed is not normally subject to the conditions of physical violence, repugnant smells and behavior, social aberrations, and personal degeneracy that characterize other forms of possession.

The possessing spirit in “familiarization” is seeking to “come and live with” the subject. If accepted, the spirit becomes the constant and continuously present companion of the possessed. The two “persons,” the familiar and the possessed, remain separate and distinct. The possessed is aware of his familiar. In fact, no movement of body, no pain or pleasure, and no thought or memory occur that is not shared with the familiar. All privacy of the subject is gone; his very thoughts are known; and he knows continually that they are known by his familiar. The subject himself can even benefit from whatever prescience and insight his familiar enjoys.”

Basically, you are dealing with a demonic entity that needs to be expunged from your house. You do not yet know the pay grade and level of the demonic entity, and you probably really don't want to find out, either.

If you fail to take steps to remedy the situation, it will only get worse and escalate to even more frightening events.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09
You need to read the book, Beware the Night, by officer Ralph Sarchie, as well as Fr. Malachi Martin's book, Hostage to the Devil. In these two books, you will find the answers to your questions.

In short, demonic entities are real, and can only be removed from the house by a Roman Catholic priest. Call your local Archdiocese and request for a priest to come to the house to perform a house blessing. That's a start.

You are not dealing with a problem that can be resolved through physical means. This is spiritual warfare.
edit on 7-7-2012 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

Good info except for a few things.

1. The Church of Rome doesnt have a corner on the metaphysical realm. Some of them do have a darn good grasp of it though. In other words, were this happening in a wiccan house (or the like), the proverbial "crap" would be hitting the fan LOL.

2. Not a "physical" problem? Depends. Previously, it was asked if anything was brought from the old home (originally from the old home) to the new. This can cause issues for instance:

Why wifes bio aunts husband (uncle) commited suicide. We were told he did it in a car away from the apartment with a hose.

We were given his bedroom suit which was a mirror, chest, and bed frame. We later began seeing "someone" standing at the threshold of our room...but wouldnt enter (protected space). I finally asked my wife and she had "seen" it also and we concluded that it was probably her uncle. We had no issue until we hung the mirror.

So? I took it outside, turned it face up to receive the full sunlight (destroys etheric energy) and salted the same. At night, I would flip it over. I repeated this for three days. On the third day I destroyed and discarded the mirror.

Problem solved. No need for the church of rome in our case.
edit on 8/7/12 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Argh! That's creepy!

And I know SmylyGirl don't post crap! I know what you mean about the eyelids thing, I do that

As far as that ... Thing... Is concerned.. Wow. Erm. Have you tried googling it to see if anyone else has had the same exsperience? At first I though you were describing a Grey, until you said reptile.

Could it have been an attempted abduction? From what I've read a typical Grey abduction should happen relitively peacefully, and your son should arrive back with his memories swiped.. But, alasa, its not a grey

As for you sensing there was somethong wrong, surely that would only happen if the creature had a sinister way about it?

I like researching this kind of stuff, as a firm believer we are not alone, one must accept the consquences of that fact and deal, no matter how hard some of the encounters might be hard to swallow.

Has your son mentioned any details of seeing this thing previously? Apart from just saying its in his closet?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You have to get rid of it. You have to empower your 6 year old to get rid of it. I don't know what it is, but if it is scaring him, it has to go.

Stand in the room, hold your son's hand, and help him announce your demand that it leave and not return. Don't bother threatening anything, just demand it to go, and make your son do the same thing. Make sure you son is positive that it will work, and that it is his room, and he is ultimately responsible for the room, he is the man of the room, he gets to decide who stays and who goes, and if that thing wants to play nice and be his friend, then fine, but if it is scaring him, it is not welcome.

You might have to do it a couple of times, but it will work.

Also, mention to your son that the thing has never hurt him, and is not capable of hurting him, and it never will. Don't be afraid, be strong, angry, empowered, succinct, take control.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OP, I want to attest to what Rory212 suggested below

This is important tell them that if arrangements where made prior to physical existence, you hereby nullify the contract because it is too stressful and evil
One more thing, despite my high level of reasoning, it took me long time to figure out, that if you are not mentally ill, things you think "I must have imagined it", Wrong, you really did see something for a second or two

I have used this technique for myself never having experienced anything paranormal at the time. This was 16 years ago. I had printed out a rather long narrative to be used.It essentially addressed various entities with a rejection of any contracts prior to physical existence. (it might have included something to the effect of contracts that were not for my greater good) Anyway, I was to repeat it then lay completely still for two hours which I did, falling asleep in the process. I awoke to the feeling of weight being lifted off the foot of my bed. I got up and looked around to see if something had fallen. It hadn't. I looked at the clock and it was exactly two hours.

I have since done a modified version with the same results, it just didn't take as long for the weight to lift.

I have also felt things move on my bed and once the presence of very heavy oppressive air over my upper torso and head. I began to keep salt near my bed. When the salt was there, I felt nothing, when it wasn't I did.

There is also a book called "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by William J. Baldwin that I have. It might be of help to you.

However since it is mostly your son, I would think he would need to be the one to do this, or perhaps you could do it together just prior to sleep to ensure the stillness, not to mention the reassurement of your presence.

Best to you both

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So what did the moster do after you saw it did it just disappear or run? I really think it's your mind playing a trick on you but you never know it's a crazy story though haha. I hope your son is ok and can get over being scared also I don't know if you already answered this but how old is your son?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That might work if the creature has the mentality of a territorial animal.

What if it doesn't?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kyosuke

That's what I picture also. Did you just pull that from the net of draw it?

Why I'd everyone convinced its an evil spirit? Seems like a pretty solid regular creature to me

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

That might work if the creature has the mentality of a territorial animal.

What if it doesn't?

It doesn't have a choice. Your home is your domain.

It has always worked for me. I'm not even sure I believe in those entities, but one of my sons had a scary woman that would get in his face at night, and we did this, and it worked. The previous occupants of the home were a young family, and the mother had died while the boys were only about 8 or 9 years old. Maybe she really was in my son's room observing, and scaring him, I don't know. Seems kooky to me, but he used to wake up screaming that he would see her in a chair, or she would be right on top of him with her face close to his. He didn't know about the previous occupant, we never told the kids about it or talked about it in front of them.

SO, I had him address her. He told her she could stay if she would stop scaring him, but if it happened again, she had to go. For a couple of months nothing, and then he woke up one night and said she was on top of him, so I held his hand, and he commanded her to leave, and she never came back.

Perhaps it just takes the child learning they have dominion, and perhaps it is all mental or imaginary, but that approach should work either way. Imaginary or real, either way they don't belong in our physical world in our bedrooms, harassing our children, so take dominion.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Haha, well.. Aparently, it does have a choice

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not sure if it may be my own mind (which may be playing tricks on me due to a recent change in sleep pattern spanning being awake at night, sleeping during the day), but I believe that I perhaps saw my mind create or fabricate a disturbing image as I lay in bed, nearly asleep. Human-like, yet not like any creature I have seen before. Rather red/dark in color.

But then again, my mind may be absolutely tired as a result of the insomnia.

Great post OP ~ Keep us posted on anything new. It seems rather interesting, topics like these.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Mach5 because: Punctual error.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I waited for a long time before reading because I have to be prepared before I can or I will spook myself out. I just want to say I believe you and I think you and your son saw the same thing. You described it with adult words, he described it with six year old words, but I think you both saw the same thing.

I'm so sorry and I hope it stops happening to the little guy. All I can say is thank God he has a mother who believes him and doesn't ignore him. So many of us have had the same experiences and our parents did not believe us. My parents always doubted everything my sisters and I told them and look at me now. I'm a friggen skeptic.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hell is a very real place, its because people that have let the world tell them what's right and true have forgotten the unwavering finality of existence. The spiritual realm is a very odd and fantastical place.

You become what you are. The physical is God's design.

Some may call it an illusion but its so much more than that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The very first thing I'd do is move my little boy into my bedroom. There's no way I could be cruel enough to let him sleep alone after seeing something as terrifying as that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

May I ask when your current home was built? Is there a river or stream nearby?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join