It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ive closed my eyes in the dark while awake and see the exact same thing. random colors trying to take shape but my mind never can understand what the shape is. There is only a few times in my life where those images did take shape clearly and it related to something in my imediate outside life. Also when I stare into the dark intensely I can see movement sometimes but Im pretty positive it is from the floaters in my eye. floaters are broken off blood vessels that naturally die off beginning from early childhood. some people are more prone to having more floaters moreso than others due to family genes passed down.
But there are dark forces in this universe that can manipulate your perception or floaters and make it into something that will generate fear.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Um, you could have continued reading what I had posted, rather than posting "not" as large as possible.

I said it could have been coincidence, OR it could have been real. I don't really KNOW what happened and neither do you. No matter your experiences.

I choose to believe it was real because I know the op doesn't normally post crap. And I said as much in my previous post.

I would rather not derail this thread any more. I do have a question....What does your husband think about all of this? Before you saw something, and after.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I believe you wholeheartedly. Just a little while ago I was on another thread discussing my sighting with a creature/entity that looked somewhat like your sighting. In fact, the only difference in the description would be that mine was taller.

I wish I had answers for you. I do believe some spiritual entities like to mess with us when we're sleeping and vulnerable. I believe people who experience sleep paralysis are especially sensitive to their "visitations"

Show strength and courage. They will feed on the fear and the fear will only cripple you guys into a cycle of terror.

My encounter was a one-time thing. Hopefully yours was as well.

I hope the best for your family

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I used to see ...things when i lived in a different house. They were about 2 feet tall aswell, but I would only see portions of their body, a calf muscle here, the shoulder blades / back / spine there. They were not grey and I never saw their face, they were more of a brown, a copper brown. Their skin was skiny but dry looking. Sometimes there would be bumps and looked like cysts under the skin, almost as if there were marbles under their skin.

I was not terrified of these things, as there was never a confrontation, they seemed almost like children playing around like it was hide and seek. Its not fun seeing these things but I think they exist, maybe a being outside this dimension, but a reptilian? ehh... I dont know. maybe an alternate earth where dinosaurs become sentient, i could believe that.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
reply to post by sled735

Um, you could have continued reading what I had posted, rather than posting "not" as large as possible.

Yeah, I did read your post. I know her personally, too. I know her story is very credible.
Although it probably was a coincidence that her son screamed only seconds after she saw these horrific faces, I think what she saw in the doorway was VERY real. Peace!

OP, did the creature you saw look anything similar to one of the photos in this link?

www.google.com... 632&sei=Drh8T9LIIc3hggeNsN3YCw

edit on 7/8/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 7/8/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
so ive seen those faces u see on the back of your eyelids, but usually im attempting to create images consciously when i do, for instance i will try and make a certain image using focus, and as the image comes together it will sometimes morph to other faces and head shapes, some evil looking, some not, also i do remember when i was a kid i was walking through the house in the middle of the night doing something, not sure what, and as i made it to my bedroom hallway i look to the area of my door which was open( no lights on in my house and a small moon) and i see a figure slightly taller than me that is darker than the darkness in a humanoid shape, but a different head, i looked at it for i don't know how long and eventually got a feeling of panic because it didn't go away, i ran towards it through my bedroom doorway jumped in bed covered myself in my covers and hoped it didn't follow me, i then woke up the next morning under my blankets completely scared as sh*t. i now have two kids that wont let me shut the door when they sleep and clam certain toys are scary, so maybe kids minds being more open and imaginative so they scare themselves, but then again maybe kids minds are more open to the paranormal world as well and see things that are truly scary.
edit on 8-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I watched a true show last night about a haunted house, and bringing in a priest to bless the house just made it worse... pissed the sucker off!! Then things really got bad! But that was with a demon. Doesn't sound like a demon in your house, so a house blessing/cleansing should work to get rid of it.
Keep us informed.

This is the plan when one does a house blessing - to ascertain what the Church is dealing with, next step will be house exorcism. Not many people understand this and think that the blessing has not worked. If it is demonic then the residents or particular person will experience a lash back.

To be frank with you, this does sound like a demon through and through. It is playing at this point and until now has kept itself hidden. Anything spiritual that is causing a child to become fearful is of grave concern and needs to be dealt with promptly.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Focus on controlling those blooms of color intentionally while allowing them to do their work as well. That is a great tool that you have at your disposal if you are able to suppress your fear. After a while, or maybe even right away you could envision setting a big protective bubble over you, your family and even your whole house and feed it energy before you sleep. It worked for me anyway. I also found that while breathing, concentrating on exhaling the negative and inhaling the positive gives me relief when my "adventures" get a little carried away. This sounds like something that's deep inside you and your son amongst many other connections you share. Controlling that fear is key, whether you believe this is psychological, or spiritual.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
well, nothing matters have been moved from the old house to the new one which could cause such sighting except you, yourselves.
I'd say be careful of what you could manifest. he did scream after you thought and concentrate on the faces.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

It was about two feet tall, maybe, and a darkish gray color. It had huge black eyes set in a rather strangely shaped head. The head itself set thrust forward, and tapered to a snout. The thing stood upright, with smallish forearms; I did not notice the hands or its legs. The overall impression I got was of something reptilian in nature.

Short? Gray color? Huge black eyes? Strangely shaped head? Ummmm... how has no one in this thread not mentioned that this could have been a Gray? That's exactly what it sounds like... I mean you don't get many descriptions much closer than that. They are also often described as having a reptilian appearance because of the skin color and texture. I find it amusing everyone is offering stupid bogus paranormal explanations involving ghosts and demons, when the actual answer is staring you all in the face. I would be worried about the fact your son seems to be visited by it on a regular basis... they wont leave him alone now, he has become one of their subjects. Most abductees claim to be abducted for the better part of their life.
edit on 8/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
OK listen up very carefully, I am not accustomed to repeating myself

If you are NOT pulling our collective leg, this is a classical Extra terrestrial visitation

this stuff is even beyond government

If you think I am kidding, go waste someone else's time, these beings have ability to
cloak, pass through walls, transport etc

they follow families through generations, none of this is good, you have to mentally
meditate on stopping this, by sending a mental message into SPACE, calling onto
light beings, god, and benevolent aliens to step in and FORCE the bad ETs into
compliance

Tell them that you are your family are not their property and are OFF limits

You have to be strong

This is important
tell them that if arrangements where made prior to physical existence, you hereby nullify
the contract because it is too stressful and evil

One more thing, despite my high level of reasoning, it took me long time to figure out, that
if you are not mentally ill, things you think "I must have imagined it", Wrong, you really did
see something for a second or two

good luck
edit on 8-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I will recant an incident told to be by my ex and you can take from it what you will.

She had just come home after school and was tired from a long day, it was the height of winter here in Melbourne so it can get pretty cold. Her family is very social and every body loves to gather around the heater and yak for hours. So she had pulled her Doona(what we call a think quilt) to the living room and was lying by the heater and subsequently fell asleep there. She awoke later that evening by herself and noticed a small midget like man standing next to the heater watching her. she said it looked like it had black skin and didnt have clothing like it was feral it didnt have human features but it was humanoid. She was so freaked out by it she couldnt scream or even yell out. she just pulled the covers over her head and started to pray. when she pulled the covers off her face it was gone. This was the first time she saw it, she was about 13 or 14.

The second time she encountered the entity she had a witness her cousin who is 1 year younger than her. They were both sleeping in her bed in the same house probably 2 years later when they both woke up to strange sounds coming from the living room. when my ex woke up she saw the same creature standing at the dorrway just looking at both of them. she woke her cousin up and her cousin screamed and they both ducked under the doona. when they looked again it was gone, they both then ran to her parents room and told her parents about it and that was the end of that.

I myself have experienced "strange" thing in her company. We were arguing in her car which was parked outside her house when we saw orange lights in the sky that were doing strange movements and then would get brighter and dimmer and split and then rejoin. she started praying again and I just kept looking at the lights mesmerized until they dissipated. Thats all I can add hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

In my opinion, the fact that your son has witnessed something around the same time you did and has had a fear of "something" for quite a few years, would rule out bad dreams or any psychological issues. There's been stories much like this told all over the world throughout history, and lends credence to the old "Monster in the closet" analogy. I believe these stories began somewhere in "fact" but are relegated to "myth" because this doesn't happen to absolutely everybody.

“My best friend, when he was a boy he was laying on his bed with the lights on. A shadowy figure emerged from his closet and moved towards his bedside. The Shadow being reached out a finger and touched my buddy’s leg. He screamed and the figure vanished, and his folks were there in moments. My friend’s father noticed that the closet door was open, and his parents knew he NEVER slept without it closed. The black spot on his leg remained visible for several years, but the Shadow being never returned. To this day my friend has no idea what happened, but he does know one thing – it was real.” – Paul Sycros
Source
It's too easy for someone who hasn't experienced the paranormal to dismiss this stuff, which makes it difficult for those who have to get their point across. Inter dimensional beings are mentioned in the oldest of texts, from aliens to UFO's, so there is surely some basis in truth.

We have discussed the Aliens and the beings mentioned in Vedic texts. As noted, the “Gray” type Aliens are the Naga (serpent, serpent-looking and semi-serpentine) races that inhabit the lower worlds, and their physicalisation on Earth are the Mongoloid races that originated in Kashmir and spread throughout the Himalayas and Eastern India and Asia.
Source
As far as a possible solution goes, if this is the case, it would depend on where your faith in a creator (whatever name you wish to use) lies. Quite often, when people pray or repeat a verse of their favorite book, these things tend to disappear (at least for a while). I've never experienced this type of event personally, but I have had other odd/paranormal experiences, so I do very much believe It's possible. I also have two young boys of my own and will pay very close attention to their story if either of them suggest a situation like this.

I like to use Vedic mantras when I'm feeling "off color", in particular the Gayathri, but this is all relative to the individual and can be very powerful if repeated correctly (possibly detrimental if repeated incorrectly). Just my take on this, hope it helps mate

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

It was about two feet tall, maybe, and a darkish gray color. It had huge black eyes set in a rather strangely shaped head. The head itself set thrust forward, and tapered to a snout. The thing stood upright, with smallish forearms; I did not notice the hands or its legs. The overall impression I got was of something reptilian in nature.

Short? Gray color? Huge black eyes? Strangely shaped head? Ummmm... how has no one in this thread not mentioned that this could have been a Gray? That's exactly what it sounds like... I mean you don't get many descriptions much closer than that. They are also often described as having a reptilian appearance because of the skin color and texture. I find it amusing everyone is offering stupid bogus paranormal explanations involving ghosts and demons, when the actual answer is staring you all in the face. I would be worried about the fact your son seems to be visited by it on a regular basis... they wont leave him alone now, he has become one of their subjects. Most abductees claim to be abducted for the better part of their life.

people have been reporting supernatural abductions from demons longer than from aliens. not saying one reality is any more real than the other just that aliens is the new costume these things wear. Whatever these things are they are not from our dimension. I dont believe in little gray men from out of space but extra dimensional beings?? thats more believable... it would be easier to move through wall separated by a frequency than it would to travel billions of miles through space.. just saying. Parallel realities were once denigrated to the realm of science fiction now it is being openly discussed in the halls of academia.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
When I was young I was like your son.

Scared of the dark from like age 5 to age 27 (approx, long time!). Very very bizzare. I'm 37 now and no longer afraid of the dark. But I remember what use to happen is if I was in the dark, or if I had to say go outside at night, or into the basement I'd go and do whatever it was I had to do, but then I'd run back as fast as I could as I'd get this deep fearful feeling that something was there.

If I watch a horror movie I get that same feeling. I feeling of dread and fear like something could be there. lurking in the shadows. (oh great I go camping in 2 days and I'm recalling all this ahhhh) But ya I think it's a demonic thing. I think there's different demons for different types of evil. That being one of them. It haunts a lot of kids especially.

Not much you can do but maybe pray, or also keep a bible in the room. Eventually I think the real position someone suffering from this affliction must take is that in your mind you think "okay if there is something there then they're the one that has to be afraid not me." "Afraid of what? of me, because I'm the dominant being in the room not any other".

You might just try getting a night light.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I too " watch the colours " and have seen things, especially the very things you have seen ( by the sound of it ). Firstly I " found the colours " when I had a very severe sinus infection and was trying to find some sort of relief from the intense head pains. I found that placing my hand on my forehead ( wrist pointing downwards, fingers gently cradling my head ) gave a very warm feeling in my eyes causing swirls of bright swirling colurs like auroras, which helped greatly. By the time the sinusitus was cured, I had the habit of colour watching and had even found that using two hands ( one on top of the other ) caused the intensity of the colours to increase greatly. Also by making the base of the hand press lightly on the top of the nose, increases the intensity of the experience.

The things I started seeing were about 2 1/2 feet tall, browny to gun metal, upright creatures with a crocodile like look, they mostly carried a long pole, which they seemed to use as a walking stick. They have never been a danger, or a worry to me, in fact they go about their business as usual, although they know that I can see them, and sometimes move to let me past. They feel as though they have a job to do which they just get on with.

P.S. smyleegrl, have you ever had sinusitis ? Just a thought, what if it is something so simple ( but intensly painful )which help us to see things.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Qwenn because: P.S. added

edit on 8-7-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

smyleegrl, have you tried smudging your house with White Sage and/or conducted a clearing ritual ?

It might sound like a dumb question, but I have found this to be successfull in moving unwanted entities/energies in my homes/work places.

Your son needs some kind of amulet as well to protect him. Can be anything if it's programmed the right way.

Good Luck

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Demons are their old name -- aliens their new name. What our ancestors knew then, still applies today.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Perhaps, but I have never heard anyone claim that Aliens make noises that sound like a mixtue of a light sneeze and blowing a raspberry, a very gentle and calming noise. My visitors do, and are not Grey Aliens.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For years I had a spirit that followed me. My friends and I called it 'my little man' ... After my son was born, 'he' went away. At first this spirit spooked me but over the years I realized he meant no harm. When I first began to see 'his' shape at night, I would throw pillows at it. I had no idea what I was seeing. Basically, no real form, just black shape. 'He' followed me for years from house to house.
I've also lived in a house that had an evil spirit in a closet of one of the bedrooms. The door wouldn't open or close all the way. In fact, it was mostly half open. The day that door closed, my sister and I freaked out! I was in the process of moving and I never went back inside of that house.
Now since I'm a born-again believer, I've learned more about the spirit world than I ever knew when I dabbled in the occult. I anoint doors and windows where I live for G-d's protection against evil. I have had to bind evil spirits in the name of Yeshua to drive them out. Believe me, this works!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join