It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Update!

Finally, a chance to update this thread. We've been traveling across the country, just got back from a three week stint in a mini-van. I survived with the help of my little friend.....Valium. (JK)

Anyway...

My son is definitely my son. He spent our entire trip scaring his cousin with ghost stories, playing "haunted zombies" and the such. We would spend the day driving, stopping at various parks, landmarks, or places of historic interest to check them out. For example, we spent some time in New Orleans, then on to Texas to see the Alamo, then Roswell...you get the idea.

EVERY place we went, my son insisted was haunted. He was very playful, definitely not scared, so I'm not sure he was "seeing" something so much as just using his imagination. He has an incredible imagination.

As a child, I did the same things. I told ghost stories to anyone who would listen and to a lot who didn't want to hear. I played haunted house and monsters and the whole nine yards. And many a night I managed to scare the holy bejeezus out of myself, but it was all just my imagination. I never saw dead people, in other words.

So we've been home four days now, and the incidents I reported have not reoccurred. He still wants to sleep with his light on, and he insists on having EVERY stuffed tiger sleep in his bed. He also makes sure the closet is closed, but he goes to bed willingly and has slept through the night.

I sat him down and had a long talk with him about what was so scary. I asked him what he was seeing, he couldn't really explain it (perhaps b/c its imagination?). I did not tell him that monsters aren't real; I think telling him that would just make him think I wasn't willing to listen to him or take him seriously. So instead of the standard "There are no monsters" talk, we opened up the closet door and turned the lights out, then sat on his bed and looked in the closet. He pointed out scary shapes, I acknowledged them, then we discovered together that they were clothes hanging or a toy drooping from a shelf. It seems to have helped.

So that's where things are now.....more updates as warranted.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Update!

I sat him down and had a long talk with him about what was so scary. I asked him what he was seeing, he couldn't really explain it (perhaps b/c its imagination?). I did not tell him that monsters aren't real; I think telling him that would just make him think I wasn't willing to listen to him or take him seriously. So instead of the standard "There are no monsters" talk, we opened up the closet door and turned the lights out, then sat on his bed and looked in the closet. He pointed out scary shapes, I acknowledged them, then we discovered together that they were clothes hanging or a toy drooping from a shelf. It seems to have helped.

So that's where things are now.....more updates as warranted.

Happy you made it home safely. Sounds like you are handling the situation pretty well there, Mama Bear!

Hopefully, the ET won't show up again.
Time will tell.

edit on 8/2/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by smyleegrl

Alien gray, drinks blood,makes "clicking" noises when aroused, hostile... GZ!

Can "cloak", passes threw densitys, sharp little fingers sounds like high heels when walking (on all fours), and ya HoStiLe.
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

They sound almost insect like what with the clicking sound and all. As most humans have a fear of insects could it be because of this that we fear aliens or vice versa?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
@
GRL, Do you know that we CARE about you?

Well you SHOULD cause we do...

You and your family do NOT have to put up with these things.

I hope you will take this to heart:

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

What causes someone to have an abduction experience?
This is a question that secular researchers do not have an answer for to this day.
But we at CE4 Research Group have found through our research that people can have this experience because of one of three reasons or a combination of these reasons:

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of a generational cycle or generational curse. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.

The 3 causes of the abduction experience
I prayed and the "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately
Alien Abductions Stop In the Name of Jesus (100 Testimonies)
The Delusion Resistance (David Ruffino)
"UNHOLY COMMUNION" SLIDE SHOW PDF
Joe Jordan — Stopping Alien Abductions (Podcast)
Unholy Communion Video Series

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

With that said, no one knows what was seen or how to explain it. To the OP: perhaps using your will, your intent, to drive these things away: "This is my life, my house, and my family. I will not tolerate these happenings, and those happenings will fear me. This is a place of peace and safety and harmony. Nothing will disturb or harm me or my loved ones here. These things will leave us alone. We are safe."

Keep saying that. You ever wonder why we are taught to repeat these hymns and mantras and songs? Because thought has power. Use your thoughts. Murgatroid's...erm, questionable approach is based on that same principle. Believe, and it will be.

edit on 24-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
We are safe. Keep saying that...

BTW... you left out the part where she has to click her heels together 3 times and say: "There's no place like home."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

If that's what will make you believe, then go for it. All you need is the intent of will power, which is more effective if you believe something to be true, or believe that something will work. No worse than believing that you need a god to protect you from the demons of the world.

edit on 24-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join