It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw In The Darkness

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

No cigar !

The poles they carry are about four feet long and are taller than their heads, they have no visible ears, they are also not film stars, or puppets !

edit on 10-7-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I sent the link to the OP to a few in my network as well as other acquaintances with insight, requesting opinions.

The following quote is from one who is quite close to our group and who has been very helpful with similar issues before. Upon receiving his permission to repost this, here is what he said:

"Interesting. Thanks for this.

I read through all 9 pages of the event and the advice offered. That one guy, rory212, who came on strong and arrogant saying not to waste his time, that it was ETs and etc...funny and rude. However, he might be the one closest to the answer.

First, a few things for your friend and her family to determine and try...

1) Is there any electrical circuits or breaker panel in the child's closet? If not, where is the nearest panel? Any in the area under the child's bedroom, near the closet?

2) An experiment; disconnect all unnecessary electronic devices from the wall outlets before heading off to bed. This includes the TV, microwave, game consoles, radios, computers and the like, from every room. Each evening, at bedtime, store the cell phones as far away from the child's bedroom as possible. Repeat this for a week/ 7 days. Keenly observe if there are any behavioral changes occurring with the child, especially at night. I know this will be a pain, but it would help rule out EM fields.

3) Is the home near any microwave towers, or radio towers, or electrical energy transmission towers, or a cluster of electrical transformers? If so, how far or how near? Again, a matter of EM fields.

4) At what point in the child's life did he become sensitive to the emotional/mental discomforts of their other home? Did any specific event occur prior to that point in the child's life?

5) What is the area like, the home is built on, prior to the housing development? Was it wooded? Was it some sort of business area? Was it developed previously? If so, what was it used for?

6) Has anyone else in the neighborhood or nearby said anything about odd occurrences in their homes or outside? This might be difficult and embarrassing to discover.

7) How distant is the current home from the previous home? What direction does the previous home lay from the current home?

Now, I have an idea, but I'd first like to know the answers to the 7 steps prior to proceeding any further."

We await your response...

edit on 7/10/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

1) Is there any electrical circuits or breaker panel in the child's closet? If not, where is the nearest panel? Any in the area under the child's bedroom, near the closet?

2) An experiment; disconnect all unnecessary electronic devices from the wall outlets before heading off to bed. This includes the TV, microwave, game consoles, radios, computers and the like, from every room. Each evening, at bedtime, store the cell phones as far away from the child's bedroom as possible. Repeat this for a week/ 7 days. Keenly observe if there are any behavioral changes occurring with the child, especially at night. I know this will be a pain, but it would help rule out EM fields.

Or just buy an EMF detector, or even use something as cheap as a compass. High EMFs will affect a compass to not read true.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

I sent the link to the OP to a few in my network as well as other acquaintances with insight, requesting opinions.

The following quote is from one who is quite close to our group and who has been very helpful with similar issues before. Upon receiving his permission to repost this, here is what he said:

No circuits or breaker panels near. In fact, the panel is in the basement and my son's room is on the second floor (third floor if counting basement as a floor).

Will try this when we return home in a couple of weeks.

3) Is the home near any microwave towers, or radio towers, or electrical energy transmission towers, or a cluster of electrical transformers? If so, how far or how near? Again, a matter of EM fields.
No, we are near practically nothing....in the middle of nowhere. We are about a mile and half from train tracks.

4) At what point in the child's life did he become sensitive to the emotional/mental discomforts of their other home? Did any specific event occur prior to that point in the child's life?
About age 3, when he became particularly articulate, he began to fear going to sleep in his room. This was at the previous house, and he said monsters were in the room. I thought it might just be an excuse to sleep with us in our room, but he was really afraid. Very happy when we moved to our new house, but about six months or so into our new house he wanted to sleep with his overhead light on. About eight months ago or so he began to want his closet closed. Despite the closet fears, he will open the closet during the day to get toys if someone else is with him. If the door is closed, he will play in his room.

5) What is the area like, the home is built on, prior to the housing development? Was it wooded? Was it some sort of business area? Was it developed previously? If so, what was it used for?
The are was farmland, as far as I'm aware, and the development has been there for at least fifteen years. Our house is newly built, we moved in about 9 months after it was built. The area is lightly forested, but still close to the center of town (the total population of our town is in the low thousands, not sure of the exact number). We have deer, rabbits, foxes, hawks, turkeys, and coyotes that frequent the area.

6) Has anyone else in the neighborhood or nearby said anything about it?
Not that I'm aware of.

7) How distant is the current home from the previous home? What direction does the previous home lay from the current home?
The old house was approx. 15-20 minute drive away. The new house lays west from the old house. The old house was a mill house (cruddy houses that were made for factory workers to live in). We moved into our new house in April. That October, my husband returned to the old house (as he did periodically, we were attempting to fix it up to try and sell it). He mowed the yard and then turned the heater on and off. The heater apparently sparked a wire problem b/c the house burned down that night. We had to demolish it.

Happy to answer more questions if necessary.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
May I ask you to do an experiment? If you could possibly try putting a radio into your son's closet and possibly turn it to a Christian radio station , or if you don't mind your son hearing the music , you could put it openly in his room and just turn it down to where it's bearly audible so as not to disturb him.

Or simply the music could help your son sleep. It is hard or me to sleep without some form of background noise because I tend to start thinking about day to day life. So I need something to sort of lul me to sleep. Also , the radio could dampen house noise so creeks are muffled by the slight sound of the radio.

I don't want to intrude on you with such a request. Just offering a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Why a Christian radio station? Is that just really un- subtle proselytizing or because christian radio is 'holier'? Surely commercial religion doesn't have such power?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
May I ask you to do an experiment? If you could possibly try putting a radio into your son's closet and possibly turn it to a Christian radio station , or if you don't mind your son hearing the music , you could put it openly in his room and just turn it down to where it's bearly audible so as not to disturb him.

Or simply the music could help your son sleep. It is hard or me to sleep without some form of background noise because I tend to start thinking about day to day life. So I need something to sort of lul me to sleep. Also , the radio could dampen house noise so creeks are muffled by the slight sound of the radio.

I don't want to intrude on you with such a request. Just offering a suggestion.

We play audiobooks for kids at night while he sleeps, per his request. Quite a few are biblical stories, so we already do this to an extent.

Thanks for the advice!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There is a physics theory for the origin of the paranormal in the 3D universe which allows prophecy, premonition, telepathy, remote-viewing and other similar things, and allows portals in space. This theory is not very well know. It was once part of a secret USA project to provide a scientific bases for advanced technology, which was a term used for the only purpose of not having to say alien technology. The theory has in fact been verified by scientific experiments. It was published in an obscure physics journal in Canada as part of the dissimilation of the secret project's scientific information into the general body of scientific knowledge without having to admit it was from a secret project concerning alien technology. One of the most interesting things about that secret project is it involves a UFO crash that supposedly happend 20 + million years ago in what is now the state of Arizona, and parts of a cylinder shaped craft the Nazis recovered from a crash bomber that collided with an unidentified craft in 1939 - 1940. My guess is the creature you saw is nothing more then your mind trying to make sense of what it is seeing by combining images you would recognize. This in fact is a common occurrence when you are under extreme stress and are confronted with an image you consider threatening. According to the theory, you (and everyone and everything) are connected to everything else in the 3D universe by zero dimensional space. So the mother -child connection is in fact real and scientifically proven by experiments. In that moment of stress you and your child exchanged information through the zero dimension and most likely one of you gave the image to the other so you both saw the same thing ..... just something one of your minds put together in the moment of stress. it is likely not what you actually saw. You did see something ..... just not what you describe. This is quite normal. However, it is possible there is a zero dimensional portal near your childs room or in the room. This would be a natural occurrence not an alien produced occurrence because alien would have no interest in you child. However, it could just be that your child is attuned to zero dimension and he is causing the action to take place. He will grow out of this stage and eventually be no more attuned to the zero dimension then normal people. The only reason your experiencing it is because of the mother - child connection. I hope this helps you.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

Yes. a Christian station is ' holier '. I dont know what kind of demon entity would want to hang around the name of Jesus being verbalized often. I know its a personal opinion , and that is why i stated it as such.

However , demonic activity doesnt just sit in a closet all day waiting to come out. It shows itself when you are most vulnerable. Sleeping , near sleep , dark , alone , depressed and the such.

So the closet may be clear all during the day and 2 or 3 in the morning all the sudden things kick up. The reason it used the closet is because most kids are afraid of the closet for some reason or another. Its Dark , they dont go in there often , and it is often portrayed as a scary place in movies. So the demon would play off these fears.

I also suspect you sort of want to experience Astral Projection or a OBE so you use these dots simply for entertainment and a just maybe attitude. I may be wrong , but it seems you are familiar with the concepts. I dont want to seem a fool , so i wont keep making predictions i have no idea about.

However , it will play off your fears simply because it is easier to induce fear by doing so.
edit on 11-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Let me explain further ….. please see my earlier reply.

I am going to describe to you some of the experiments that were done.

A group of participants are in the lab. They are totally unaware of what is going to happen. They are standing in a group looking off to their left at a professor describing an experiment they are going to do. The group does not know the professor is lying because the actual experiment has already begun. One member of the group is in fact another professor. He places a short rubber hose on the floor while everyone else is looking off to the left at the other professor. Then off to the right there is a loud B A N G!!! It of course scares all the people of the group and they of course look in the direction of the bang, that is they look to the right. Just then the professor in the group yells and points at the ground: SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! And runs off. That is the experiment.

What do you think all of the people of the group saw on the ground: a rubber hose or a snake?

Turns out every time the experiment was performed 96% to 98% of the people in the group actually believe they saw a snake if only for a few seconds. Of those who believed they saw a snake they could actually describe the snake they saw. Remember, it was a rubber hose, not a snake, but the people could describe the snake. Of course none of the snakes had the same description ….. each person described a different snake ….. even when they were the same type of snake, such as a rattle snake.

This experiment show what I was trying to tell you in my earlier reply: under stress your mind puts together an image. Your mind is only concerned with getting you to react to the threat, to save your life ….. getting the image correct (meaning a rubber hose) is not important ….. getting you to react to the threat is important.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't want to derail the thread, but isn't a commercial christian radio station directly comparable to the merchants in the temple which Jesus apparently put an immediate stop to?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ok, let me continue ….. please see my other two replies.

#2 experiment
This time a group of participants are taken to a rural are where they think they are going to camp the night and then participate in the experiment in the early morning. It is a night with a full moon. At the camp site, at night, with the full moon out, the group sits in a semicircle facing the professor who is beginning to describe the experiment they will be doing in the morning. What they do not know is that the experiment has already begun, and one of the people in the group is one of the three professors conducting the experiment. The third professor is hiding a short distance away with a little dog. As the first professor begins to explain tomorrows experiment, the second professor, the one pretending to be a participant, interrupts and says how this reminds him of a time when he was camping as was attacked by a wolf. Then he begins describing what happened. While professor number two is describing the wolf attack, professor number three plays a recording of a loud growling sound. Everyone in the group turns to look over their shoulder toward where the growling sound is coming from, and professor number one, who on one is looking at anymore, blows a dog whistle. The dog jumps out and runs towards the group, and professor number two yells “WOLF! WOLF!”

Well ….. you can guess that some of the people of the group saw a wolf, not the little dog, and they could even describe the wolf they saw.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0dman

Can you provide a link to this information? I'm assuming its part of quantum physics and I would like to read the articles. Very interesting information, thank you for it!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Quantum physics?

That experiment sounds like a shoddy example of group-think, and how it taints the testimony of eye-witnesses. Doesn't sound like anything to do with quantum physics.

Of course, if you catch a slight glance of something and then it disappears, and then I tell you it was a snake, and it did resemble a snake, then your mind will interpret that memory as a snake, and if asked to describe it, you will describe a snake. Which would be fairly accurate, because it was indeed a long skinny tube. Sounds like a stupid experiment to me.

There are shows out there like "The Mentalist" based upon the power of suggestion and slight hypnotic techniques, and heightened observational skills. I'm sure you could find them on YouTube. It is very interesting, people are easily manipulated. There was a reality show based upon the sitcom, and the reality show was VERY interesting!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

I don't see how.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It is using religion to make a personal, commercial profit.

I realise that this may seem a perfect enterprise in modern America (Capitalist Christianity) but surely it must be considered at odds with what is in the bible.
edit on 11-7-2012 by yes4141 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Alien gray, drinks blood,makes "clicking" noises when aroused, hostile... GZ!

Can "cloak", passes threw densitys, sharp little fingers sounds like high heels when walking (on all fours), and ya HoStiLe.
edit on 16.03.2011 by kera1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I mean dont get me wrong, we all got trouble with them, most of us dont even know it, like 90%, even the ones that see them write it off like some kind of delusion, but hey you saw it, your kid did so I guess you can work on that, im only telling you what I know, I have no Idea how to protect from them thay are "astral" little pricks who even in this density can cloak, last time I was so scared I didnt sleep for 7 days straight, I sleep now
thay persist in drinking human blood and have a huge problem with people turning to thair real heritage as gods (which we are psst) thay get a kick from scaring people, thay are telepaths, and can (and probably are) messing with you in your sleep...
Nasty little buggers from the likes of it...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Excellent, getreadyalready! You have basically grasped it. The whole point of the experiments was to show 1. how unreliable eyewitness testimony can be, and 2. external stimulus can cause the mind to create internal images ..... remember, there was no snake on the floor, so the image had to have been internal, not external, same with the wolf. Of course these were contrived situations. But the same can and does happen in real life situations when people are under stress. Case in point, the woman seeing a two foot dinsoaur man. Something could have caused her mind to creat this internal image. In fact it could have been the child who projected the image to her, and it was something the child either saw or heard that reminded him of a dinosaur that cause him to see a dinosaur man. Of course it could be that there was a two foot dinosaur man, but it is unlikely.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

smyleegrl ..... I am sorry, I did not mean to imply that the experiments got published in the journal, because they did not. But you should be able to find articles about tests of eyewitness testimony in the internet, at least I would think so. It is afterall a physics journal so it is the physics theory about zero dimensional theory I was talking about as having been published. You can read the zero dimensional hypothesis, called 0D Theory at the website ...... here I will give you links but only part 1 and part 3 are relevant to your situation. By the way, you should remodel your son's room ..... removing the closed closet and creating an opean closet on the opposite side of the bedroom. The fact that your child is fixed on the closet will cause his being attuned to the zero dimension to last longer than it normally would last. He will grow out of it. Likely he will grow out of it faster if you remove the closed closet he is fixed on.
Good Luck!

www.1333-1.com...
www.1333-1.com...
www.1333-1.com...
www.1333-1.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join