It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The Aliens Are Coming”: Psychological Programmers Versus The Alternative Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I literally found this on twitter a few minutes ago, and am going to do something different with it. I'm going to quote mostly the last part instead of the rest, to focus on what it's trying to highlight, instead of focusing on Aliens and conspiracy theories.

It was linked by David Icke, which then went from his site to Infowars, which then linked to the source, which is a Wordpress account by Investigative Writer Jurriaan Maessen.

The title immediately grabbed me. So it has this near the beginning :

Recent attempts by mainstream media to discredit all “conspiracy theories” by focusing on the wildest among them, appears to be a deliberate effort on the part of the controlled media.

So it's saying that the elite programmers are basically trying to focus on the most insane sounding theories to discredit alternative media. But it's the last part I really like, titled "Double-Edged Sword". It seems to make a lot of sense :

The establishment media may continue to undermine the alternative media by using these straw-man tactics, it will not be able to avoid falling slowly, inch by inch, into its own sword. Besides, the alternative media is so divers and omnipresent that these attempts of discrediting will fail miserably. By harnessing the power of their opponent, truth seekers need only to direct mainstream momentum, with certain strategic interventions, to then use the force of the attack against the attacker. This requires on the part of the fighter no special skill besides knowing which interventions to use in order to subdue his opponent. The power of the social engineers rests and always has rested primarily on its ability to control the flow of information, comfortably relying on an uncritical mass, bobbing on a wire. That mass has begun to break free from those wires, forcing the elite into ever more desperate attempts to discredit the truth.

Source

This does seem to be the case and that it's just a matter of time before the mainstream media begins to totally fail. As people switch from sat in front of tv sets watching fake news, or reading mainstream papers, with fake news, to getting onto the internet instead, and finding news sources that are actually trying to reflect reality instead of an elite-designed programmed sham.
edit on 7-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Aliens have been here for for a long time.

I agree with you that they post the most outlandish stuff...to keep us from being in the know.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
just like that stupid show Chasing UFO's. its away to discredit the whole alien agenda!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alittledrunk
Aliens have been here for for a long time.

Lie. Never seen one and neither have you.

Originally posted by Alittledrunk
...and they post the most outlandish stuff...to keep us from being in the know.

Link?

Cite?

No?

Rubbish.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

what was my post? how am i suppossed to know what i said, pretty sure it wasn't but you never know?

new topics

top topics

join