It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you eat lab grown meat?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I reckon it'd be great if we could simply grow chicken legs, breasts etc Then we could just have vats of different amino acids and whatever else is needed then a few embryonic cells to kick start it. Just think how appreciative all of those chooks would be that were waiting on death row.
They almost got it right on Eureka. Just a few more episodes and I think we'll save a lot of lives

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Aw hell no! I have no interest in lab grown "meat" whatsoever. I don't eat much that I haven't personally killed and processed, however. Personally I believe man has lost connections with his food and that's a horrible thing. I grew up on a ranch, have hunted my whole life, and have personally slaughtered and processed pretty much any type of animal associated with good eating. I've seen the parasites, I've seen the diseases, I've seen the gore, *shrug* not a big deal to me at all. If you're bothered by it or the idea grosses you out, I reckon either being a vegetarian or pre-ordering some of this lab grown crap is probably a great choice for you.
I'll have to pass, though.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Have global ecosystems collapsed already

Hell no I'm not eating that junk until there's not a damned animal left on this planet!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join