It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Church in the Wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A new music video was just released by Jay-Z and Kanye West.

The movie is filled with revolution/anarchy/resistance type elements. Throwing molotov cocktails at police, knocking them off their horses, stealing their horses, breaking glass, burning, smashing, fighting....

It looks like the Occupy movement, only turned up a few notches. Is this music video a prediction for future events?

Here are 2 lines from Jay-Z's part:

"Lies on the lips of a priest/Thanksgiving disguised as a feast/

This guy was on Forbes 400 Billionaire list, and he just subliminally called Christianity and Thanksgiving a lie.
Perhaps he knows something we dont?

Bottom line, this movie seems to be enticing young people to revolt & fight back. Is this what TPTB wants?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think they are business men and are trying to attract a wide audience.
Look! It worked, we are discussing it on a forum.
He doesn't know more than you and I, he's just trying to make that paper.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's a rather big assumption to make, based on just this video. Many music videos contain anarchic symbolism and controversial lyrics and they are not messages to start revolution.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavetheAvatar
That's a rather big assumption to make, based on just this video. Many music videos contain anarchic symbolism and controversial lyrics and they are not messages to start revolution.

Agreed, but i have never seen a music video like this. Its open-enticement to fight our own government. Imagine other countries putting out this kind of material.......only in America.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Check out this site for symbolism is music.

www.vigilantcitizen.com

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by southtower

Originally posted by DavetheAvatar

Agreed, but i have never seen a music video like this. Its open-enticement to fight our own government. Imagine other countries putting out this kind of material.......only in America.

Ever heard of NWA? Or the protest songs of the 60's? This sort of thing has been going on for a long time.

And your assumption that he knows something that we don't because he's on a billionaire's list? Money doesn't buy you knowledge and if you have some sort of secret knowledge it's not that you're only going to share it with other billionaires. Money and knowledge don't go hand in hand. Never has.

I understand that if you want answers you have to ask questions, but this is old news here. If Jay-Z hasn't figured it out yet, he will. He isn't going to change anything by doing what he's doing in the way he's doing it. He isn't saying anything that hasn't been said before. He may be using different words with different imagery than his predecessors, but the message is the same. And it's not just Americans that have been protesting the TPTB and putting it on the airwaves. The very first line of this song is :"We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet." The message is the same but the reason it isn't taken as seriously is because it's old and Roger Daltry doesn't come across as an angry black man. For obvious reasons.

Nice try though. It shows that people are keeping their eyes open. S & F for that.

top topics

join