It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

warheads on black market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i found this video on youtube. i found it pretty funny

edit on 7-7-2012 by

cant get video to appear here so link is
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-7-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 7/7/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I embedded this for you....

Scary video....just watching it made me feel guilty by association....I;m sure I just made a watch list
somewhere....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
that arms dealer is like the un-offical wall mart of the black market it seems this was a truly terrifying video....
edit on 7-7-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's a not so bad idea, we buy them all...

Best way to spend money imo, saving our future collective asses...

Wow, I mean just Wow, I've known about this ever since I was a kid, and honestly am extremely shocked that I haven't heard much of anything in regards to one being found in someone's basement or whatever. But maybe they've been bought up, maybe they haven't, I lol'd at the part where he was like " Anyone could have one, could be a white supremacist in Arkansan or it could be a guy who hates your football team. " Damn, what a grudge.

But I am not really convinced Bin laden was as was said in the video, or actually, maybe I am. He said Bin Laden just said traditional greeting and left, and it was his personal assistants who asked for the Nuclear Power Plant, and waste.

Either or, I am worried more about the white supremacist or religious fanatic more than I am of a dictatorship or foreign government using a dirty bomb or nuke, and to stress a bit further, I mean here in America, the threat of some wack job going a few inches short of a ruler on us.

edit on 7-7-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Here's a not so bad idea, we buy them all... Best way to spend money imo, saving our future collective asses...

What a great idea...don't even bother with the criminal aspect of arrest and punishment, just keep
paying double the asking price until none are left to buy...

You'd save TONS of money AND lives and still get the job done...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I could assure you that we'd be able to buy them all faster than we'd be able to punish / prosecute them.

If we tried to find them and instead arrest them, I doubt the word would get around the way you wanted if you were to ask " hey, I wanna buy some radioactive material or warheads, I have money "

We can't even prosecute people who do wrong here properly, what makes you think we'd have a better job outside our country? Plus I thought we went after some of these aspects during the Iraq war , you know WMDs...

You may think my buy all the radioactive material is a bad idea, but, why let others buy it? That sounds lame to me, then guess what, we don't have it, someone else does, that we cannot control.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Holy mother of Jesus.

You know that there are places in the world where one can buy small arms, grenades, RPG's, etc. But GOD DAMN.... A fu**ing nuclear warhead.

Buried in his mothers garden. WHAT THE F*** !!!!!

top topics

join