It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious EVP at Loveland Castle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity, awesome story. So are you saying you sensed a negative energy source? Evil? Or just bad?

Also, I posted a thread a moment ago on an investigation we did in a cemetery. If you could comment on that, I would be grateful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, ArcAngel, but I remember the guide telling us that this area of land by this portion of the Little Miami River river was supposed to hold some sort of spiritual vortex; I also recall him telling us that for hundreds of years, the Miami Indians of this area, considered the place sacred or cursed.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That is obvious, there is a vortex or leyline. All the historic churches, temples, gatherings, artifacts, governement buildings, anything of any importance, is on a leyline.

They've been working leylines, disasters, sacrifices, just alot of negative gridwork has been taking place, and there is an opposite, Love and positive works, needs to increase and counter it. Not even HAARP can stand up to pure hearts united with Love sent through those gridlines. Nothing can.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I want to correct my point that it was the MIAMI indians; it was, in fact, the SHAWNEE indians in this specific area.
ALSO, as a student of local legends and cryptozoology, I recall that the area where the Loveland castle is now situated, was also the area where the strange lizard-humanoid creature known as 'The Loveland Frog' has been sighted. It has been seen by locals since the 1950's and native Americans long before that.

"The Shawnee indians who used to live near the Loveland area, told of a creature who they often sighted during hunting. Once they shot arrows at it, but the creature was unharmed by them, it simply looked at the indians then dove into the river. The indians said it was a supernatural being called a 'Shawnahooc' which means 'demon of the river'."

LINK:
www.unknown-creatures.com...

I believe this story is pertinent to this discussion, as it relates to the curious paranormal vortex upon which the Loveland castle now sits.
edit on 14-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: afterthought
edit on 14-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by ArcAngel
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity, awesome story. So are you saying you sensed a negative energy source? Evil? Or just bad?

Also, I posted a thread a moment ago on an investigation we did in a cemetery. If you could comment on that, I would be grateful.

Correct me if I'm wrong, ArcAngel, but I remember the guide telling us that this area of land by this portion of the Little Miami River river was supposed to hold some sort of spiritual vortex; I also recall him telling us that for hundreds of years, the Miami Indians of this area, considered the place sacred or cursed.

This is interesting because when I saw the photgraph of the pile of river rocks I could see blood in the water and the aftermath of some kind of killing scene and my first thought was Indians ... now stone holds imprints of the direct history it witnesses so if the castle was built with stones from this river then it will create 'energy reflections' of the events that occured ... this could manifest as a negative / oppressive / fearful atmospheres in certain areas of the castle.

I also agree that there is a leyline vortex in the river area that is responsible for a certain energies and entities coming and going throughout history and this could include cryptids ... the most difficult case I've ever had to deal with with W.I.S.P.S involved two houses that sat on the edge of a minor negative leyline that had a vortex in the area and allowed a particularly nasty entity through that took over a year to completely banish. So the fact that this castle is built in this particular area says a lot because I feel the guy who had it built was aware of this.

And that brings me on to the first photograph ... I also noticed the commandments roughly written into the wall and the one in particular that mentions 'not bearing witness to false Gods' ... then just below it on the shelf and in the niches there are several statuettes of Egyptian Deities ... this make me think that the person responsible was into the dark Arts and was simply making a mockery of the commandments because he felt he could.

I pick up an energy of a man that was similar to that of Aleister Crowley and this was his temple room where he would have practiced his art and ritual. As I said I believe this guy was aware of the vortex and leyline and also the historic blood that was spilt in that river and that is the reason he wanted to use that particular stone to build the castle

Very interesting
thanks for adding them.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody,
Regarding Sir Harry being a Crowley type individual, I would have to consider that a possibility. Certainly, both shared the intellect and metaphysical pioneer spirit needed to thrust one deeply into the mysteries.

My property is situated roughly a mile to the south of Loveland castle. It includes and overlooks long, deeply-wooded, valley glen with a tributary to the Little Miami river running through it's center.

At the bottom of this valley is another vortex and, while chiefly inaccessible due to it's steep incline and heavy ground cover, I have been down to the bottom a couple of times and each time experienced a strange and eerie stillness and definite feeling of suspended and lost time.

My deck overlooks this vortex and on many occaisions guests and family members have heard human-sounding growling coming from below, seen shadow figures on the deck, and witnessed a large, silhouetted head and shoulder form with glowing eyes, looking though the railings bordering the large deck...and peering into the house.

This vortex could quite possibly be on the very same ley line as that upon which Loveland castle rests, as it lies about 1 mile directly to the south.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I found this from 2011:
-Quote-
Was It The Frogman...Or Something Else Lurking In Loveland, Ohio?

"I received the following anecdote from a woman who had a strange experience while living in Loveland, Ohio:

We bought a little house down by the Loveland Castle Museum back in 2000. It was perched above a ravine and creek, and the back of the house dropped off very steeply..."

FULL ARTICLE:
naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"something something boys"

"something something moves"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Woody,
Regarding Sir Harry being a Crowley type individual, I would have to consider that a possibility. Certainly, both shared the intellect and metaphysical pioneer spirit needed to thrust one deeply into the mysteries.

My property is situated roughly a mile to the south of Loveland castle. It includes and overlooks long, deeply-wooded, valley glen with a tributary to the Little Miami river running through it's center.

At the bottom of this valley is another vortex and, while chiefly inaccessible due to it's steep incline and heavy ground cover, I have been down to the bottom a couple of times and each time experienced a strange and eerie stillness and definite feeling of suspended and lost time.

My deck overlooks this vortex and on many occaisions guests and family members have heard human-sounding growling coming from below, seen shadow figures on the deck, and witnessed a large, silhouetted head and shoulder form with glowing eyes, looking though the railings bordering the large deck...and peering into the house.

This vortex could quite possibly be on the very same ley line as that upon which Loveland castle rests, as it lies about 1 mile directly to the south.

Hey there I am visiting friends on the Isle of Skye at the moment so do not have access to my files or even my own computer
but your assumption is a high possibility in respect of the activity you have mentioned and the glowing eyes is quite a concern as this was one of the significant features of the ancient entity we dealt with ... I will post the links to 'The Red-Eyes' case when I get home as I don't know it off the top of my head.

But I can't recommend strongly enough that you protect yourself and your home to prevent any intrusion and interferece because trust me this type of entity is a nightmare to get rid of (all the OTT crap you have seen in Hollywood horror movies is nothing by comparrison to the subtle and not so subtle menace of the real thing) ... as I said before I have dealt with the paranormal all my life but I had never encountered anything like that particular entity before ... and would dearly like to think I will never have to deal with the like again ... but if I do at least I will be better equipped another time.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hey, Woody...
If you happen to make it to Dunvegan Castle, say hello to my Macleod ancestors.
As to the malevolent entity of which you spoke, it has never entered our home (at least to the extent that we know). These things avoid me like the plague since adolescence...and I've always been grateful for that.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness...and have a safe trip.
-TAT

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hey, Woody...
If you happen to make it to Dunvegan Castle, say hello to my Macleod ancestors.
As to the malevolent entity of which you spoke, it has never entered our home (at least to the extent that we know). These things avoid me like the plague since adolescence...and I've always been grateful for that.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness...and have a safe trip.
-TAT

My friend has a brock (like an ancient barrow) on her land and I was standing up there the other day looking out towards McCleod's Tables (the two extinct volcanoes) and beyond that is Dunvegan Castle where the Faerie Flag legend comes from and the remains of the actual flag are housed (I'm sure you know the story) ... as I was standing there I realized just how straight the line is and I'm pretty sure they all sit on a leyline too.

I absolutely love Skye it's a truly magickal place ... for example I'm off to Waternish this afternoon where legend has it 'shapeshifters' live ... I'll let you know if any cross my path.

As for your natural ability to repel negatives ... that's good to hear but still worth a little protection just to be sure.

Woody

edit on 19-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join