Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Curious EVP at Loveland Castle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We're the wolves! Is what I got. Its hard to make out what he says, but you can certainly here the voice and cadence of speech.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Great EVP. Definitely an Intelligent response. I'm unsure as what it says exactly, but the voice sounds sure of itself, and it's voice inflection places emphasis on the first word. IMO that denotes it as an "I" or a reference to ownership being personal. then the next word sounds like an action verb, a description after ownership in the sentence. The last word is the noun, or subject. So hypothetically, "I built this".....What I am getting is that the last word ends in an "s" or "f" of hard "th".

Yes, FS, as in We're the wolfs.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I played around with EVP, recording things on my computer with a fan going, and some water and experimented using different types of noise, because they need energy. I quit because there was very much human cadence, and distorted voices even my name spoken, and someone said, its my turn, as if they were vying for the mike.

The sound of this is very similar to what I had recorded years ago and wiped my computer to rid myself of negative connections, denounced and renounced it.

This kind of thing is real. Television was created out of EVP experiments, the cathode tube.

I decided I was never going to be a ghost hunter, was not my cup of tea.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It allmost sounds like an echo from the question, but fades before completion.
Weird sound tho...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deathfromabove
It allmost sounds like an echo from the question, but fades before completion.
Weird sound tho...

I can vouch that it wasn't an echo...at least one anyone there was able to hear there at the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Fascinating. I spend some of my formative years just down the street, in Maineville. My mom still lives there. I never realized that there was such a cool building in Loveland.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
reply to post by IAMTAT

Fascinating. I spend some of my formative years just down the street, in Maineville. My mom still lives there. I never realized that there was such a cool building in Loveland.

It really is a bizzare site...along with the story of the mad genius behind it.
Surprising it hasn't been covered more.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've tried looking for this on the Internet; so far I haven't found a copy:

In the front entrance foyer of the castle (where I believe this EVP was recorded), there is a wall of articles and old photos of the castle since it's constuction.

One in particular caught my attention. I believe it was taken in the late 70's or early 80's, but it shows a misty, human-shaped, apparition on the parapet in front of the castle. The apparition definitely looked more like a woman in a long flowing robes or gown. It was a very impressive photo.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I played around with EVP, recording things on my computer with a fan going, and some water and experimented using different types of noise, because they need energy. I quit because there was very much human cadence, and distorted voices even my name spoken, and someone said, its my turn, as if they were vying for the mike.

The sound of this is very similar to what I had recorded years ago and wiped my computer to rid myself of negative connections, denounced and renounced it.

This kind of thing is real. Television was created out of EVP experiments, the cathode tube.

I decided I was never going to be a ghost hunter, was not my cup of tea.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hey there Unity ... I agree this kind of thing is very real and absolutely captivating ... the trick is to rule out all the additional sounds and see what you are left with ... as I said previously my technical powess does not stretch that far but the subject and results fascinate me.

Unlike you I feel that Ghosthunting is not just my 'cup' of tea ... it's my whole damn 'pot' ... I'd go as far as to say that my purpose in life (this time around )
is to Regress people in order for them to recall their pastlives / read their Tarot to offer them guidance / and investigate the Paranormal because I love that communication and contact that has been with me all my life.

And I never forget to acknowledge how lucky I am to be doing the things I love every single day.

The mantra of anyone delving into this field should always be 'PROTECTION ABOVE ALL ELSE' . it is vital to protect your energy field / aura call it what you will when working with spirit ... because not all dealings with spirit involve messages from the benevolent kind ... as you know if a malevolent / negative spirit decides to attach itself it can mess with your head or even make you physically ill ... so always better to live by the rule 'prevention is better than cure'.

>>>NOTE TO THE OP

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hiya WW,

I did get some pics, but nothing on them. I will post for ya in the morning (my time as you are in the UK). The pic with the audio is one I took from outside.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

In between lives, or having a connection to someone during sleep, or astral journeys that you sometimes get a glimpse of, that help others, is not the same thing as a wide open mike, which is more like a ouji board. I have long been interested in retrievals. Regressions deal with our own journey and some of the reason we're here. But there are beings that want a toe hold in, and that is why I just said NO, Im not a ghost hunter. It felt far too risky.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Hiya WW,

I did get some pics, but nothing on them. I will post for ya in the morning (my time as you are in the UK). The pic with the audio is one I took from outside.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them.

That would be great I look forward to seeing them ... not to look for anomolies just to get a bearing on the place.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

In between lives, or having a connection to someone during sleep, or astral journeys that you sometimes get a glimpse of, that help others, is not the same thing as a wide open mike, which is more like a ouji board. I have long been interested in retrievals. Regressions deal with our own journey and some of the reason we're here. But there are beings that want a toe hold in, and that is why I just said NO, Im not a ghost hunter. It felt far too risky.

That's fair enough Unity ... each to their own ... I believe we all have our niche and the idea is to discover that niche ... we should not force ourselves to pursue anything we are not comfortable with otherwise it defeats the object and contaminates the results.

Woody

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Here are the photos I promised. The pile of rocks, I felt funny walking by those.They are from the river where he got the rocks to build the castle. Do you get an impression from these?

[img]
[/img]

[img]
[/img]

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

There is energy in the first picture, its like a focal point of some kind.

I wonder what the leylines are and also what kind of artifacts, words, lettering, things that can be used to open a doorway.

The second is interesting.

I'm actually getting a headache and gravity feeling from this. It has a negative interaction going on.

This is also why I stopped any experiments into EVP, because as a sensitive with energy recognition, negative energy makes me ill.

Photo's themselves also provide a link to the actual location. The material solid world around us is just waves, a hologram, more surreal than the real world of Light/Soul/Spirit, and what we think of as a photo frozen in time is interactive energy imprint.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity! That's a different perspective. Did you get a feeling? I looked at the pictures again after reading your post and I noticed the 10 commandments written on a slate in the background. So looks like ritual maybe in this room.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

In this I'm guided. I have past life memories on my own, and connect to my Soul/Source, experience Guides in sunlight and daytime, let alone dreams or night time, my son and I both experienced "the old man" at the same time laughing with delight at our discussion on infinity when he was about 18, he nearly shot out of his skin in shock. It had been totally unexpected, but I knew he had, and just tested him with, "he laughed" and he nodded emphatically.

When it comes to something that can lead to permissions and being harrassed by negatives, to me its better to close the door. Not without prayers, positive intentions and love being sent to everyone, including those in shadow side.

When permissions continue to be given or people don't pay attention, bad things can happen, like when I recognized the energy in the cassiopian wave and read a bit of it to be polite to the one who kept insisting I read it, instead of finding a peaceful but firm way to say no. I was sick for over a month with a lump in my neck, and my youngest son, came running down the stairs terrified of his quilt, throwing it on the floor and saying it had paralyzed him. When I sat him down he shared that he had been paralyzed, unable to move, and these hooded beings were prodding him in the stomach with a stick/wand everytime he tried, and it was like being punched in the stomach. But he forced his way up and down the stairs to me.

That door was closed and never happened since. That was adonaichristbless/ACB, here on ats, who wasn't taking my no I reocgnize the energy there, for an answer.

Having sense of energy and what is safe, to begin with, and then overriding your own gift and opening doors and portals where they shouldn't be, is to me not being responsible, the permissions are too wide open. And yet, there are exceptions. There may be people, and you may be one of them, gifted and trained soul wise in that specific area where you can help and assist in ways that others shouldn't. Because are doing different things, and different energies can affect those things. I think what you do is wonderful and very healing to those involved.

Your gift is wonderful, more of a jedi, strong soul.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Thanks Unity, awesome story. So are you saying you sensed a negative energy source? Evil? Or just bad?

Also, I posted a thread a moment ago on an investigation we did in a cemetery. If you could comment on that, I would be grateful.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Thanks Unity, awesome story. So are you saying you sensed a negative energy source? Evil? Or just bad?

Also, I posted a thread a moment ago on an investigation we did in a cemetery. If you could comment on that, I would be grateful.

Yes, when I feel it, I call it jaki, something from the kids anime shows. Its gravity, cloying, and gives me a headache. Its also sad. Gravity again,it has a heaviness.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Im sorry I have to clear this energy a bit. Here is an interactive energy photo I took a week ago roughly or less.

It will give some protection on the thread. You should feel it in your pineal, also you can do whole chakra meditations and flow Love through you. Photos don't change energy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join