It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA and Google Government PysOp behind Internet Virus on Monday.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by omega man

Well that's awfully suspicious isn't it? Anyway, I'm staying out of it. Last night Facebook wouldn't allow me to post Killuminati - The Movie. After that it wouldn't let me post the video about the SSN lawsuit in Ohio either. I got around it by posting them as comments though instead of the normal way. Later...
They have ads on my wall, There is a limit of 5000 friends yet I seem to have 5782? The ads are appearing on my profile wall not on the side. They are telling me lies that I have won an Ipad and just click on it. I never do.defensesystems.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The more you uncover about Regina Dugan and her new position. Tied in with her investments and increase in Cyber Security budget. Coupled with the admission that they will create them and the fact that her company has been investigated and cleared. It poses serious questions.www.federalnewsradio.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by PeaNice
Background on Regina Dugan and Obama - hand-in-hand, CIA nutjobs.

Link

Nice link. I laugh now when people say they have searched Google or Wiki. I mostly use bibliotecapleyades now for the interesting stuff, I'm sure not all of it is true - but it is not the cover/disinfo that Google/Wiki and other MSM search engines are.

The LINK linked multiple articles, videos, interviews, etc that provide first hand corroboration that Regina Dugan was hand trained by the CIA for her future.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Background on Regina Dugan and Obama - hand-in-hand, CIA nutjobs.

Link

Nice link. I laugh now when people say they have searched Google or Wiki. I mostly use bibliotecapleyades now for the interesting stuff, I'm sure not all of it is true - but it is not the cover/disinfo that Google/Wiki and other MSM search engines are.

The LINK linked multiple articles, videos, interviews, etc that provide first hand corroboration that Regina Dugan was hand trained by the CIA for her future.
What do you make of this link?www.federalnewsradio.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
With regards to being led to the articles. I couldn't access it. It came up with this.en.wikipedia.org...:Search/RedXDefense

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega manWhat do you make of this link?www.federalnewsradio.com...

It tells me that TPTB are, at least, willing to admit to offensive cyberwar instead of consistently lying about their use.

It tells me that Andrew Basiago had Regina Dugan (and Obama) pegged spot on.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The wickipedia page was speedily removed in February. Obviously they do not want the truth of the RedxDefense allocation of 88 million going from DARPA to her fathers company.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join