It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Canadian Women Is in Syria Helping Out the Terrorists The FSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This lady came all the way from Canada to join the ‪#FSA‬, she's an engineer

Well i hope she stays there with her Muslim Brotherhood friends if not i do hope the Canadian immigration officers would arrest her in Canada this illegal.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You mean she joined the CIA and all the other proxy groups they have there carrying out the war on the Syrian government.

Yeah she's either really brainwashed or just a plant like the rest of 'em.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
dude do u know how much i wanted to do this to see the real part and KNDA help out the fsa # shes lucky man sure wish i had a plane ticket to syria to help out

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
wish i could go to syria to help assad!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

just a question...Why is this illegal....Is she doing something against Canada...She is fighting for what she believes....Also...when did Syria become so bad....Is it not since the propaganda machine got fully in motion...I mean i am no real fan of Syria...but it seems to me this is and has all been a move on the middle east by the western nations on behalf of Israel.

But what i do see is the so called democracies of the world getting together to enslave us all...And it is all under the guise of Freedom...but it is all about the removal of freedoms...Now before you say what do i know about Canada...I am Canadian....was born and raised there....So for me good on her for standing up for her beliefs...no matter what side she is on....the issue here is the world is becoming more divided...TPTB....are doing a great job...they have set us ON PURPOSE into recession...they now have the ability to fill the armies with all the unemployed disillusioned youth soon Damascus will fall...thanks to the people who do not actually get off their asses and stand up for what they think is right.
Unlike yourself...I am not a USA supporter...i support the American people but i do not support one bit their continued ...unwelcomed intervention in growing conflicts around the world on Israels behalf.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

just a question...Why is this illegal....Is she doing something against Canada...She is fighting for what she believes....Also...when did Syria become so bad....Is it not since the propaganda machine got fully in motion...I mean i am no real fan of Syria...but it seems to me this is and has all been a move on the middle east by the western nations on behalf of Israel.

Well no just on behalf of Israel but Saudi Arabia which there Royalty family are Sunni, which is Obvious why Saudi Arabia is arming or funding the rebels.

As for why is this illegal.

Here you go, the law is updated no thanks to the new bill C-S3
Parliamentary Review of the Anti-terrorism Act

Its there.

Leaving Canada to Commit a Terrorism Offence.

Other offences of leaving Canada to facilitate a terrorist activity, leaving Canada to commit an offence for the benefit of a terrorist group and leaving Canada to commit an offence that is also a terrorist activity would all carry a maximum penalty of 14 years.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thats funny, im surprised canada is calling it terrorism. I figured they'd be supporting their side. I wonder what they would do if she went to help Assad?

Of course I won't be going to help Assad. Besides that joining a foreign army is grounds for immediate loss of US citizenship, it's clear that TPTB is setting Assad's regime up and that it will fail...and i dont believe that assad is exactly innocent either...

But why should this woman worry about canadian law now? FSA is going to win and since she loves them so much, she will most likely be able to become a syrian citizen assuming she lives through the war.... and if she doesnt live, she doesnt have to worry about ANYONES laws....

You don't go and do something like this without thinking about the consequences. Otherwise i'd be on the first flight to Syria, even if it was just to kick this womans butt...LOL.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

? FSA is going to win and since she loves them so much, she will most likely be able to become a syrian citizen assuming she lives through the war.... and if she doesnt live, she doesnt have to worry about ANYONES laws....

Excuse me but how you know the FSA is going to win ?
the last time i checked the FSA doesnt have the 70% control of the country just the 7%.

new topics

top topics

join