It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Workers Celebrate Unemployment Numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sure sounds like the kind of Leadership this country needs, rejoicing in Citizens Hardships.

Romney workers sure are Scumbags, happy that more American's are suffering, because they figure it will hurt Obama, helping Romney.

—Bleak unemployment numbers released Wednesday reportedly sent a wave of applause cascading through the headquarters of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, with staffers rejoicing at news that millions of jobless Americans will continue to face crippling debt
“Yes!” said senior strategist Stuart Stevens, slamming his hand triumphantly on his desk while scanning recent household survey figures that confirm recovery of the labor markets remains discouragingly slow. “Are you guys seeing this? Someone go make copies. I want everyone to see this right now.” “Has anyone told Mitt yet?” he added as news spread from cubicle to cubicle along with fresh bursts of cheering. “Tell [senior adviser] Beth [Meyers] to put him on speakerphone. He’s going to totally flip out.”
mbcalyn.com... n-headquarters-the-onion-americas-finest-news-source/

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is the problem with polotics today, it's not a zero sum game. It seems more and more poloticians are willing to watch the country go down in flames as long as it benefits there party.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You do realize that your "source" is just a blog with no verified root source of it's own, right? I mean I could go write a similar blog stating that bammy eats white children every morning for breakfast. It would be just as "trustworthy".

Wow, even worse you have flags and stars. Did nobody try to research past this blog at all? Are anonymous blogs now trusted news sources????
edit on 7-7-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Dude, you sourced the Onion?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Sure sounds like the kind of Leadership this country needs, rejoicing in Citizens Hardships.

Romney workers sure are Scumbags, happy that more American's are suffering, because they figure it will hurt Obama, helping Romney.

—Bleak unemployment numbers released Wednesday reportedly sent a wave of applause cascading through the headquarters of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, with staffers rejoicing at news that millions of jobless Americans will continue to face crippling debt
“Yes!” said senior strategist Stuart Stevens, slamming his hand triumphantly on his desk while scanning recent household survey figures that confirm recovery of the labor markets remains discouragingly slow. “Are you guys seeing this? Someone go make copies. I want everyone to see this right now.” “Has anyone told Mitt yet?” he added as news spread from cubicle to cubicle along with fresh bursts of cheering. “Tell [senior adviser] Beth [Meyers] to put him on speakerphone. He’s going to totally flip out.”
mbcalyn.com... n-headquarters-the-onion-americas-finest-news-source/

Maybe they are happy that Obama is showing the country how bad he has failed.... Maybe they are happy that other Americans just might see how bad Obama has been for the country...

I'm sure you don't think so hense the post and your wording...do you really think Obama is going make things better after making things worst? What was his first four years, trial and error?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

From "same " news source.........

WASHINGTON—In an effort to honor fallen American soldiers this Memorial Day with a fittingly "badass" tribute, Vice President Joe Biden has announced plans to jump a motorcycle over the entire length of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No worse than Obama saying "Were on the right track" after the numbers came out.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You guys know The Onion is a parody site, right ?
Please , tell me you're joking OP

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Dude, you sourced the Onion?

OMG!! That's RICH!!

Twosides, you must immediately ask the MODS to remove this thread

...for your own future credibility!

[edit - I see it was moved to the jokes/pranks forum]

edit on 7-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join