It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 117: Summer Special Pt1 - 3 interviews. Travis Walton, Nick Redfern, Stanton Friedman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LOW BANDWIDTH STREAM NOW AVAILABLE - We now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections. You can connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here.

www.shoutcast.com...

We are still running at 256kbps through the ATS Player, and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at www.illustrial.net...

Tonights Line up ...

Tonight, as the studio crew start their much needed two week summer break Nef revisits three of the best interviews from year one of ATS Live.

In Hour 1 You'll hear Travis Walton, subject of the film Fire in the Sky and one of the most famous abductees in the world.

In Hour 2 we talk to conspiracy all-rounder Nick Redfern about his experiences, and the "Real Men in Black"

In Hour 3 we are joined by one of the worlds most respected UFOlogists, Stanton T Friedman as we talk conspiracies, UFO's and black projects.,

Lines will be closed this evening as the show is pre-recorded.

We go Live from 9pmEDT/8pmCentral/7pmMountain/6pm PDT (North America), 2amBST (UK), 3amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on RadioTime Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere....
edit on 30/6/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/7/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So, is Travis going to be on live? The Fire in the Sky story is one of my favorite ever. Truly spectacular and terrifying.

Last week is going to be difficult to out do...

Edit, never mind. I missed the revisit part, my bad!
edit on 7-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I just watched Fire in the sky so I will enjoy hearing this from Travis himself!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yo neformore,

Cool lineup tonight, yes is Travis Walton live?? (NOPE I SEE IT IS PRE RECORDED) no phone call tonight folks
oh well still looking forward to it all.

He lives up the road from me about 45 miles.. seen him in the grocery store not long ago, but he was leaving, didnt want to bug him...lol..

Hope it is live...

Pravdaseeker
edit on 7-7-2012 by pravdaseeker because: typos fat fingers

edit on 7-7-2012 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join