It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important video if you want to see 'where we are' today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This video is an interview with British PM David Cameron and Michael Chertoff, ten years after 9/11.

A lot of topics are covered, 9/11, the 'war on terror', Libya, Syria, Iran etc.

It is a horrifying insight into firstly David Cameron who is the PM of GREAT BRITAIN. What has Britain become?

Secondly, former Head of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and the man behind the Chertoff Group- which day by day takes away our privacy worldwide. He gives a very clear insight into what many people already realise, that War with Iran is a guarantee.

It's quite long but I believe essential viewing, to get an idea of our 'puppet' leaders, the propaganda and lies they spread, and the forces behind the people calling the shots- such as Chertoff himself.

EDIT- If anything, please watch the Chertoff section. He points out quite clearly we are facing a 'terrorist event' and Iran is the topic.

A quote from chertoff in this interview-

I was worry about home grown terrorism, the recruitment of American citizens and making them into terrorists, and I also worry about chemical and biological weapons which could be catastrophic if they were used as part of an attack...these strike me as two areas we need to be vigilant...

Chertoff is co author of the Patriot Act, these guys don't hide, Cameron twice mentioned biological/chemical weapons in his interview, it is sadly obvious what they are planning next.

Syria has the largest chemical weapons strorage in the world, it's been on the MSM a few times, talk of it getting into the wrong hands etc-

news.yahoo.com...

www.alarabiya.net...

edit on 7-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It's funny that we keep hearing a country is killing their own people, we are flooded with stories that can't be verified,
and we need to step in,
then it's the next country killing their own people and we have to step in, we are flooded with stories that can't be verified,
and so on and so on.

NATO is always there to bomb the crap out of every country that "needs saving".

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

On that note I have been wondering what will happen when the country needing saving is a first world country. Seeing the 'protests' in places like Greece, with the fire bombs and rocks being thrown and burning cars, at what point is it any different than what we saw in the early days of Egypt, Libya and Syria? If I recall it was the moment shots were fired that everything changed. Regardless of who shoots first that is usually when 'we' feel a need to take notice as-if it is our business.

So with the stage set.. how will the international community react if they saw that moment in a place like.. the UK.. or even the USA. How long would it be before they decided to send in the UN planes? Funny thing is, we keep hearing why all those middle eastern governments deserved to be toppled.. how will the media spin it when they find their government is the one in question~

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't understand why people refuse to take note of what is put in front of them.

They don't hide their agenda, they are telling you in the open their agenda and what they're planning next and people ignore it.

I've tried my best to warn people, my time with this forum is served.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Funny thing is, we keep hearing why all those middle eastern governments deserved to be toppled.. how will the media spin it when they find their government is the one in question~
reply to post by Cassey222

I would guess they will blame whoever they are told to blame, that's what they get paid to do.

top topics

join