It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Seneca Indian Prophecy (Including Star People)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Why be critical of me? I am just sharing one of our Prophecies with everyone. Take it or leave it, but no need to criticize me for sharing...

"I wil ltell you a prophecy given to me by a Grandmother of the Seneca people. She told me we must work with the women to help heal their pain. In these times that are coming, she told me, we must learn to help women regain their power. If the women do not reclaim their power, it is told, the world will be lost."

Women are being used against men, as a tactic of WAR.

And this whole Goddes Cult, the mother earth worship is a symptom of that military tactic.

It is divide and conquer, and first wave feminism was a TACTIC to increase the power of these Ultra Wealthy Oligarchs, using women's own emotions to do the dirty work FOR them.

You *START* healing women, by removing this false programming *FROM THEM*

Unless, you really believe that WOMEN who are being manipulated through extremely subtle use of dedicated and pervasive propaganda techniques..... are the right ones to control society.....

edit on 8-7-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: +vid

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by autowrench

Do you think all men should be killed off?

Whatever made you think that? Simply because I know what my role is, and I know the power of the Feminine doesn't mean I think all men should be killed. Killing is wrong for any reason, save Capital Crime, friend. It is the males who start, and prosecute the wars, and it is the males that run the Military Industrial Complex. Tell me you see a balance in our government. No, I don't think that.

You didn't answer my question.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

All those women are being told what to do by men. Although they are in positions of power, I don't feel they have very much 'power' of their own.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

This was an excellent read! The wise words of the Grandmother ring true, how do we accomplish this though?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykanuk

You're not from Swift Current by any chance? My Great Grandmother had a farm there and raised 13 children in that quaint and lovely small town. She had a good garden she tended until the day she died at the ripe old age of 96.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
"The rains will change their fall and the winds will alter their course and what has existed for 300 years will no longer exist.

So it may occur in the year 2076, the 300th birthday of the USA?

Interesting and thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kctornado

All those women are being told what to do by men. Although they are in positions of power, I don't feel they have very much 'power' of their own.

How many humans *DO* have power....?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 8-7-2012 by martinkb because: waste of time

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Never underestimate the power of a woman my friend

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

It's a shame you feel like that; I have great hope for the future, even more so now than I did years ago. In fact, I'm quite excited. The time is coming soon where we can separate the trash from the real men and it's now time for women to start throwing out the trash and setting boundaries if not for her sake but that of her children and those belonging to her community.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

where we can separate the trash from the real men

A couple of quick points.....

Who is this "We"

What do you mean by "Separate"

And how do you define "Real Men", and also... "Trash"

And most importantly.... is that your call to make?

All of them?

Wait... a minute.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you implying that it is your plan to KILL men?
edit on 9-7-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: IS it?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

We are definitely at a crossroads in time. A tipping point. Something will give soon. It just feels like society is about to burst. This can't go on much longer. Something globally catastrophic has to happen because evil men with power will never let go of their grip on civilization. The Great Purification needs to take place. Sadly, many people will die but their sacrifice will make way for a new and better world.

I don't know if this Great Purification will be fire & brimstone from space or a new ice age but that's what its going to take to change our wicked ways. I just hope they can avoid a nuclear disaster and successfully shut down ALL reactors when the SHTF otherwise anyone that survives the Great Purification might not survive the nuclear meltdowns of the hundreds of reactors worldwide.

It's hard not to feel humanity has already set its self up for extinction.

What irresponsible fools we must look like to our Star Brothers & Sisters.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninepointfive
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I don't think women or men at the moment, as a whole, can really ever turn this around. On an individual level, sure. There are many good people. Society is going to fail before anything changes, though.

This is what I don't like about the prophecy, and following comments: It places women above men. It doesn't say that men need to do any of the work, but at the very core of the prophecy hold women above men. That the women are responsible for saving men.

Why do women need to save men? We need to save each other. If women are supposed to be the saviors, then why are all the great women at this time passive, while the men are left to suffer? I am largely stating this as a function of the society in general, the way women and men are treated in criminal and family court, and not to mention popular culture.

Society as a whole? Well, there's not much hope. I guess we should all wait for women instead of men to bring equality - while I'll sit here as an ineffective male twiddling my thumbs.
edit on 8-7-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

Man cannot save man... Yin does not save Yin... the female energy balances the masculine energy (or saves in the above post) .. substitue SAVE for Balance, and then you will see why we put the feminine energy above masculine.

look at todays soceity, besides law.. who has most power in the world? Man or masculine energy.. which is an unbalance in the total of energy. Hence the female energy must "save" (balance) the male energy. .. you obviously didnt pay enough attention to the OP or my last post. Another ignorant post..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Hi there, I agree totally with what you say about the seasons changing and nature being vulnerable and confused by this, its happening, and has been happening for quite a few years now, I read the Hopi prophecies a couple of years back, and I believe most of the native Americans have very similar information, after all, they originate from the same creator, its just the progressive nations that have lost their way.... though not all, we have had repression of beliefs, even though we appeared to be free by other nations.

Slightly disagree about women, yes they have been and still are repressed in many societies around the world, but in other more free societies, ie uk, usa etc.. don't you think they are misusing their freedoms, especially allowing themselves to disrespect men and treat them in the same way as many women used to be treated by men (not all men are bad), and bringing up children nowadays, women seem to relish in seeing their daughters grow up before their time, encourage revealing clothes, teaching them fashion and vanity is number one, and sons without fathers lose their way (yes, some sons fathers are bad to them, and the mother is good to leave their fathers if this is the case), its just I see everywhere society going down hill. I do also see great kids and great parents, its just such a more common sight.

What I think, is the change will come from 'the feminine', finding either by ourselves, or dna change through something amazing to come... whatever, its got to be a balancing of the feminine and masculine within us, ying/Yang for example, the perfect balance, other cultures have their own words for this, (I'm not able to search these now as I'm on my phone which is limiting).

I hope someone understands what I'm trying to get at with my dna balance thingy idea, it just sounds more plausible to me. It's not my own idea, I've read about it somewhere, but it just rings true for me...

:-)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That Grandmother of yours is wrong, if she (being a woman) knew who she was she'd know she was an israelite of the tribe of Gad, the Native Americans knew hebrew and there are artifacts to prove so. Also the written records of the conquering white men attest to the fact that they are hebrew.
Here is video proof

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gedaliahbenisrael

if you want to speak antiquity then why not go back to where we all began, as one people. why stop where it's convenient for you?

native peoples of many nations believe we are all one, all the same people separated over time by geography, dialect and traditions only.

the part about conquering the world and enslaving people is down right oppressive and brutal, certainly not something any creator would want people to do. i have Seneca and Israeli ancestors will that give me bonus points in your world? maybe they'll make me an overlord.

no thanks i'll just be me and feel that i am related to all beings near and far and treat everyone as such.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

"We" as in women; WE need to take stock of who we really are and set our boundaries; no more bloody nonsense!

I personally am sick and tired of men dictating our fashion, what we should watch on TV, what foods to feed our kids; exploiting us and our children for profit while feeding their immoral sick sexual pervertions by ruling our churches, Govts, banks, big corporations and courts of justice.

It's time women stood up and said enough is enough!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

"We" as in women; WE need to take stock of who we really are and set our boundaries; no more bloody nonsense!

I personally am sick and tired of men dictating our fashion, what we should watch on TV, what foods to feed our kids; exploiting us and our children for profit while feeding their immoral sick sexual pervertions by ruling our churches, Govts, banks, big corporations and courts of justice.

It's time women stood up and said enough is enough!

You can get up and say that and they will laugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kctornado
reply to post by six67seven

No; Women are not told anything by Men as neither group are a uniform, syncronised mass with syncronised feelings, thougt system, behaviour and opinions; There are only individuals that happen to be male or female, that tell or do stuff to other individuals, although these individuals in turn sometimes view other individuals as a group rather than separate beings.

Ascribing a whole group for a specific behaviour with the Inherited Guilt-logic based solely on that group's biology, have been done throughout History many times all into this very day, and there are special words for that type of Scapegoating-behaviour, too.

The "blaming the males" for all the bad in the World is merely another politically Correct constructed fad for and by people that want something to blame the negative stuff in life on, and is exactly the same Scapegoating-technique that was and still are used when blaming the Jews, the Gay Agenda, the Non-religious, the Religious, The Blacks, The Whites, or what have you.

There is no guilty male Sex, and there is no guilty female Sex; there are only guilty individuals, although, admittedly, some type of behaviours or traits may indeed be much more frequent within certain groups, that is indeed true, but even in that case, it is not THE group as a whole that is responsible for the specific behaviour, as there are always plenty of individuals within that very same group that do not apply to that behaviour or traits, which disproves the whole idea about "Inherited Guilt".

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninepointfive
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I don't think women or men at the moment, as a whole, can really ever turn this around. On an individual level, sure. There are many good people.

edit on 8-7-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

((persons not people a person can be good or bad smart or dumb conscious or unconscious zombies ; people will always just be people sure they will change slowly but people are collectively sub concsious thats why west globalised Society is going to fail before anything changes, though. It will also sucsessed in being the most adaptive force full ideology indirectly transposed on the whole of humanity Caesar beheld its basic conception but I wonder what he might think of what it has evolved into))

Why do women need to save men? Who brings men into this world trust me when I say Women are the key to a better world

raise a thought up in your mind if you love your mother
We need to save our mothers for they carry the heaviest burden of this world.
If women where safe to walk without worry of their own safety
they would only have worries and have to cry for that which matter most period
Because it should be the foundtion of society it's our future composed of each other
begotten together by man and women
that which is the most god like thing or power bequithed unto human beings for it can do what god does being to create new world
for we are each our own world shared upon this motherly womb of a world our earth
suppose, then why are all the women not protected by real men those who strive to be as gods
Know that a child is that world And our mother shouldnt have to cry for those worlds they beheld willingly or not because they cant feed and provide for what matters most to them
sins they don't matter to men with power who keep people hungry as to hold their illusion of selfish power thru the misery of those they see as Beanth them or less then their own
that is why man must become great like so many great man of past generations but low is this time of human existence for where have the the great man gone those like MLK RFK JFK Malcom X and even generals like George Patton old blood and guts would have shot anyone down who disrespected a lady in his presents that what gentle man of real honor up hold protect all girls for they will become women who deserve respect, but remember its true ladies that demand it
for no women no cry

World went from the greatest generation and boom thru XY and Z to a generation without heroes or heroines in it

for when god said let there be light who was he speaking to not us a god wouldn't waste a breath on anything less then a goddess that gives the tree falling in the woods existence and fulfills gods purpose by listening to what is spoken like a fading song from the infinite space within her until it becomes forgotten like a lost memory

Society as a whole? Needs to reevaluate its basic functioning reasoning.
edit on 9-7-2012 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join