It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This looks like a real blast..

p.s. I love the scene with the lizard and the party..!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Looks good, I like that Richard Ayoade is in it, he has a very bizarre sense of humour, TBH not someone I thought would shine in America.

Fair play to Jonah Hill for dropping so much weight, but he looks ill.

Ben Stiller will be Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn normally provides a good few laughs.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just finished watching the movie so i thought id write up a review if anyone is interested.

The Watch | Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughn

An all round enjoyable movie to watch with the wife and kids, scenes are clean although the "F" word along with other terms are used throughout the film but i guess its not as if children and the internet these days are restricting such terms and words. The movie has its moments although i would have liked to have a seen an expanded version of the party with the alien instead of the several minutes they show. There is a twist to the movie at the end and as always the message that we are not alone and we come in peace are embedded in a not so subliminal manner

20th Century Fox
edit on 18-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
(Sorry for the influx of movie posts! I just can't help myself - you guys have such great taste in movies!)

I managed to catch The Watch on its opening weekend with a friend and really quite liked it. It's your typical American comedy - it's not belly laugh-out-loud, but its still a lot of fun. The alien design itself is incredible and would looks genuienly scary.

I'd give it a generous 7/10 - though my friend gave it an 11/10! Go figure :p

new topics

top topics

join