It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone play the mobile app. Rage of Bahamut?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
CODE NXV45003 WILL GET YOU 100K RUPIES AND A RARE CARD!

This is a very addicting card game. I would say it's like an adult pokemon. Starting off, you can choose to be part of the realm of Gods, Demons, or Man. You can earn rewards during Holy Wars, or battle opponents for honor points towards higher ranks, special cards, treasures, items or rupies. Cards you get can be evolved and enhanced to make them more powerful. I figured this would be a good place to discuss & help each other out with the game. We could also use it to trade cards/items.

You will begin with a tutorial and immediately afterwards you will have only one chance to enter a code. This code will get you 100,000 rupies (in game money) and a RARE card that will help you get a "one up" on the competition. The code is NXV45003

My "in game name" is armymech666. Add me as a fellow if I have the room!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
make sure you check and see if you've earned any card packs by hitting the card pack button on the top right of your screen. You can earn rare cards from the legend card packs.

some cards I have for trade....

rares-
-phoenix
-angelic knight
-high daemon
-pegasus knight
-guivre

I also have a bunch of HN's w/ skill that I need to get rid of.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If anyone signs up and decides to keep playing (good luck trying not to!), look up the order "Holy Addictz" and request to join. We are getting a lot stronger every day and plan on kicking some serious but in the next Holy War!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nobody wants to play? I met at least one person in game that signed up from here. They leveled up quick! Join now and get ready for the next Holy War! Don't forget to look up the "Holy Addictz"!

top topics

join