It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this thing in my house?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think I have some sort of entity/being in my house. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I can hear footsteps on the stairs. I often feel being watched. It scares the hell outa me. I can't see it but I just can feel its presence. I sometimes see strange blue lights appear in the corridor. I'm into lucid dreaming and most of my dreams are about my real life (school,..) but in one dream I saw this ghost who was mad at me. It called me a liar and a thief, It was such a vivid dream. After that I immediately woke up. And I was shaking, I was soo scared. I don't know if these 2 things are related but my dreams are always 'normal' except for that one dream. My mum/brother never noticed anything odd. So it seems like I'm the only one noticing it. What does it want from me?
And no, I don't do drugs or anything lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Dreams often reflect you emotions and what you experienced the day or even a while before.

Are you a liar and a thief?
Just a joke. You could simply place a camera on the corridor.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I don't do drugs or anything lol.

I'd start dong something. It could help! Jogging?

What you describe sounds like youre a lite sleeper? Often vivid dreams? Dreams that affect you intensely?

You feel trapped sometimes, in your sleep, but when you wake up you feel watched, or someone else is there, or you hear they scurrying away?

sleep hypnagogia.

It makes you very aware of that slight time between awake and asleep. It's both heaven and hell.. or as pinhead says "Demons to some, angels to others."

I could be wrong, but it's one of the most fascinating things I know of beside lucid dreams.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Crashyy
I don't do drugs or anything lol.

I'd start dong something. It could help! Jogging?

What you describe sounds like youre a lite sleeper? Often vivid dreams? Dreams that affect you intensely?

You feel trapped sometimes, in your sleep, but when you wake up you feel watched, or someone else is there, or you hear they scurrying away?

sleep hypnagogia.

It makes you very aware of that slight time between awake and asleep. It's both heaven and hell.. or as pinhead says "Demons to some, angels to others."

I could be wrong, but it's one of the most fascinating things I know of beside lucid dreams.

Yeah I have vivid dreams. I write down all my dreams and some are so vivid. But I don't have hypnagogia because thats the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep. Which isn't my method to have lucid dreams. I just realise I'm dreaming without using sleep paralysis which involves hypnagogia.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

The following is my own personal opinion, and I'm sure that many would disagree with me.

[color=FFDC52]I think you're just scaring yourself.
For example:

Let's say that you're walking down a dark hallway in the middle of the night, it is possible that you may begin thinking about this "thing" before you even step foot in the hallway.

All it takes is that 1 small initial thought. The seed has been planted, and your imagination feeds it.

The reason you think that it might be some sort of entity, is because this doesn't stay inside your head. You can feel it throughout your whole body, and at times, it is utterly terrifying.

[color=9EFFE2]Many years ago, I experienced something similar. Mine was the basement though. It went on for a little while, until I finally accepted the fact that every single bit of it, was all me.

There is nothing that can scare me anywhere near as much as I can scare myself.

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.

edit on 7/7/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If you are honestly hearing the sounds, and are sure you are awake, I'd say you must have rats.

Going through stressful times seem to give me more intense dreams, perhaps your having a rough trot of things lately?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There is nothing to be afraid of if all that is happening is the sound of footsteps and apperance of blue lights. live and live even if one of you is in the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

When you talk about blue lights in the corridor are you meaning orbs. If you are they are often related to strange activity.. I know orbs are real. I have seen them myself.

new topics

top topics

join