It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians celebrate White People's Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Chris Rock was making fun of the 4th of July celebration by calling it "White People's Day" in a tweet on the 4th. This guy calls Chris Rock a "Rapper" and goes on to condemn descendents of slaves for not appreciating our sacrifice in "inviting" them to America to work on plantations. He goes on to say all men are created equal once they have been assimilated.

christwire.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Judging by the lack of response to this thread - people don't care what Chris Rock has to say, black or white.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I really wish I could un-know that the website you sourced exists. It can't be for real, is it??

Digusting bit of sensationalist propaganda!
What an embarrassment. I've never heard of "White People's Day", or "Universal Independence Day", and the site from where the article comes is one of the most inflammatory walls of crap I have ever seen in my life. Gimme a break.

OP, what was your reason for posting this drivel?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I wish Chris rock would go live under a rock.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

hi wildtimes

rationalwiki.org...

Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane

I think (I hope) the site is one big Poe

For example
www.landoverbaptist.org...
I know for a fact this one is done in fun

edit on 7-7-2012 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Thanks, racasan! Whew. Scary stuff, that!!

Off Topic, but when it comes to sensible, we need more of that on here, so:
Hey, vote for neno, eh? Just flag the linked thread below, no comment necessary.....today's the deadline. It's okay if you voted for someone else, too....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's a regular breath of fresh, real air among all the smog of the internet, and contributes to ATS's motto .... if you don't know him, I recommend his posts, ....
/shameless plug for nenothtu for Regent....

Where'd the OP go? No defense or response regarding the site or the article? I was hoping he'd give us a clue as to whether he submitted the post as actual journalism!

Yikes. :smh:
~wild

edit on 7-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
I really wish I could un-know that the website you sourced exists. It can't be for real, is it??

Digusting bit of sensationalist propaganda!
What an embarrassment. I've never heard of "White People's Day", or "Universal Independence Day", and the site from where the article comes is one of the most inflammatory walls of crap I have ever seen in my life. Gimme a break.

OP, what was your reason for posting this drivel?

I posted it because that is what I saw and it offended me. I can't stand these right wing religious freaks. They spew their crap to lemmings who follow blindly repeating their blather. Others are influenced by their idiocy and jump on the crazy train. I knew a lot of religious people in college since it was a catholic university and the majority of scholars didn't believe in God. They were making a paycheck plain and simple. Most of them are secretly gay so you can add hypocrite to the list of offenses.

I want people to see for themselves that these people exist and they are part of a larger group of insane freaks trying to influence public policy. If they were not dangerous I would not pay attention, but they got Bush elected and look what that did for us. If they had their way Row V. Wade would be overturned and crime would spike within a couple decades due to unwanted babies growing up in broken homes/public homes.

There MUST be separation of church and state.

Abortion MUST be legal.

The war on everything needs to end especially the one on drugs.

Why is a gay couple getting married such a big deal? I guess it is just supposed to be done in the Seminary the Roman way between man and boy.

The point is that these radicals only have one option because they are told what to think and therefor cannot think for themselves. When they spew garbage about white supremacy it only leads to fema/stallag 13 camps. Forced bible training and worship of their God would be required by detainees or they would be burned at the stake for blaspheme. It is a worn out record that needs to be identified for what it is and broken for good.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I posted it because that is what I saw and it offended me. I can't stand these right wing religious freaks. They spew their crap to lemmings who follow blindly repeating their blather. Others are influenced by their idiocy and jump on the crazy train. I knew a lot of religious people in college since it was a catholic university and the majority of scholars didn't believe in God. They were making a paycheck plain and simple. Most of them are secretly gay so you can add hypocrite to the list of offenses.

I want people to see for themselves that these people exist and they are part of a larger group of insane freaks trying to influence public policy. If they were not dangerous I would not pay attention, but they got Bush elected and look what that did for us. If they had their way Row V. Wade would be overturned and crime would spike within a couple decades due to unwanted babies growing up in broken homes/public homes.

Okay, whew. Glad you straightened that out for me.
Totally agree with ya, bro!

new topics

top topics

join