It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chronicles of the Red Sun: Day #Fourteen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
For those that are just jumping in, I recommend starting with Day #Eleven followed by Day #Twelve and Day #Thirteen before continuing on.

Day #Eleven:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Day #Twelve:

Day #Thirteen:

The Chronicles of the Red Sun

Day #Fourteen

Monday, December 12th, 2016 9:52pm. 111 degrees Fahrenheit. Yep. 111 degrees outside....AND.....it is still "daylight" out. I am currently writing this outside, without the help of the porch light. It is so strange. It is almost as if it is summer here, only it is December....in the northern hemisphere. That almost makes me laugh. I can hear crickets chirping as I write this, and I even saw a firefly off in the distance. Yep. A firefly. Also strange, considering the fact that there was a lack of them this past summer season. In fact, I do not think I saw one last summer. Not a one. Oh, how funny, just as I was writing that sentence about the firefly, a few birds just flew over my house. This is just unreal.

The strange sulfur smell hit our area today. It is now considered to be widespread, as in, it can be detected in every area of the world. No one knows what is causing it. Well, I think people know, they are just choosing to ignore it. It is obvious that it is coming from what ever this red thing is in our skies. It is so beautiful to look at. It almost feels wrong to look at it, though. Almost as if I know that it is not supposed to be there and just looking at it can harm me in some way. I feel fine, though. Besides the jitters, which have become almost constant....

Well, I am now hearing the emergency alert system coming from the living room, which means something important just came on TV.....great. Better go check this out so I can have more to worry about. Awesome.

Hey "God".....where are you? Slacker....
edit on 7-7-2012 by Amaeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I thought you had left us! I've reread the first 3 stories while waiting.

Emergency Alert on TV with more to worry about. Please don't take too long with the next installment--I have no nails left to bite...lol

J

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've been coming back here to check for more of the stories about every week. You've got me reeled in and I thought you left us too. Keep it up your stuff's amazing. Even a few of us /x/philes out there like it too

new topics

join