It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My One Year ATS Anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I just realized that today is my first anniversary on ATS.

I don't remember just how I got here. I think it was a Stumbleupon link. I do remember that the first thread I read was the story of "Armless Bob". I was so intrigued by it that I followed it to the end. Afterwards, I looked around the site to see what other stuff they had and I was hooked. I never posted an official inroduction thread, so consider this an introduction a year late.

So, what have I learned in the past year?

Well, mostly I've learned that there is a lot of information to be found here. Some informative, some entertaining and some is just plain garbage. I've learned to have a critical eye and an open mind. I've learned what a BOB is and now have one packed and handy for when the SHTF. My escape route is not fully developed, yet, but I'm working on it.

I've also learned that when someone needs help or advice or is experiencing a personal tragedy, there are always people here with the right information, good advice or just a sympathetic ear.

Thank you, ATS for putting up with me for the past year.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Congrats, I just hit my one year on 6/612. I have learned much from this site and still have much to learn.

Semper Fi.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thank you. Congrats to you, too.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Happy ATS Anniversary!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you, Night Star. Good to see you again.

new topics

top topics

join