Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012 Olympics and Alien Invasion. What Better Time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok, so I know there is all kinds of topics out there about a faslse flag event or a faked alien invasion at the olympics in Londen this year. But maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle. If you were an alien and wanted to meet with represenatives of earth wouldn't the Olympics be the perfect place to do it. There are represenatives of most counties present at every Olympic games and all together in one place. If I were an ET who was peacefull I would think the Olympics would be the best time as any to appear and meet with humans on earth. So many people not only attend the Olympic but watch then on television worldwide. I don't watch much TV but I will tune in to the Olympics because it is a world event.

So I guess what I am saying is what better time to show themselves, or at leat make their presence known. The Olympics would be a great place for then to meet represenatives of many nations. So if there really are ET's watching and waiting maybe this year will be the year. I couldn't think of a better time to announce their presence. What do you think? I think it would be great if they were peaceful. Somehow I imagine that if there is an intelligent species out there capable of traveling to out planet they would be peacefull, but what do I know. I am only human.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

what a better place for.... sports!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't think so, we don't make ourselves known to roaches or any other insects as we approach them, so why would they? Considering the way we treat each other, ourselves, and those around us, why would they even want to? humans have everything they need right here, just on the points and if you look up all the times "other beings" have approached this planet to assist humans they (humans) weren't so friendly. I think we'll be left alone for a while.

False flag attack different story.
edit on 05/20/2011 by visinequeen because: Edit sentence

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by visinequeen
I don't think so, we don't make ourselves known to roaches or any other insects as we approach them, so why would they? Considering the way we treat each other, ourselves, and those around us, why would they even want to? humans have everything they need right here, just on the points and if you look up all the times "other beings" have approached this planet to assist humans they (humans) weren't so friendly. I think we'll be left alone for a while.

False flag attack different story.

You may be right, and I think you have a very realistic point of view here but just imagine for a minute, what if?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

yes but I don't think we deserve anything at this point but for life to continue unraveling itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

yes but I don't think we deserve anything at this point but for life to continue unraveling itself.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. Human don;t deserve savior, at least not very many. I guess we will see what happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by visinequeen

This is the year aliens make themselves known or we visit ourselfs from the futre becuase in the timeloop this is when that type of technology becuase of Cern and other projects becomes possible. I know I feel it in my gut I always knew ever since I was a boy they would come and I am 30 years old now they are comming expect it end of July to Aug 30th its whats next society is ready. building ships like in star trek start right after first contact. It will also fix the the world economy with a renewed space race. Get ready I am never wrong I have a third eye and a sixth sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I dowt very much that they will show at the Olympics, i mean have you seen how much a ticket for the opening ceremony is?

even if you can afford a ticket chances of getting one was very slim.

and most important fact, parking in London for the event is going be a bitch.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by visinequeen

This is the year aliens make themselves known or we visit ourselfs from the futre becuase in the timeloop this is when that type of technology becuase of Cern and other projects becomes possible. I know I feel it in my gut I always knew ever since I was a boy they would come and I am 30 years old now they are comming expect it end of July to Aug 30th its whats next society is ready. building ships like in star trek start right after first contact. It will also fix the the world economy with a renewed space race. Get ready I am never wrong I have a third eye and a sixth sense.

Ya know, my intuition is strong is is ussually not wrong, and it tells me we may be in for a ride this year so we will see. I have seen plenty of crafts in the sky in my time but never enough to have porrf. Hopefully soon we will know for sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madcotto
I dowt very much that they will show at the Olympics, i mean have you seen how much a ticket for the opening ceremony is?

even if you can afford a ticket chances of getting one was very slim.

and most important fact, parking in London for the event is going be a bitch.

Yeah, but the Illuminati will just put them up in a sweet with AC and concessions. It would be the best place to make contact though. In my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

we don't make ourselves known to roaches or any other insects as we approach them, so why would they?

We have no chance of having any sort of meaningful conversation or exchange of information with cockroaches and insects. We take cats and dogs as pets and still try to have some sort of understanding with them. Heck, a lot of people successfully use verbal commands with pets too. We have even successfully carried out some forms of communication with chimpanzees and other primates.

Stop anthropomorphizing other (theoretical) sentient creatures and it'll start to make more sense as the possibilities open up.

To the OP, great idea and it makes a lot of sense even if doubts abound that it will never happen. It's still fun to imagine the possibilities and you hit the nail on the head. (and great avatar..Escher was great)
edit on 7-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
why would they want to talk to athletes doped up on yet undetectable performance enhancing drugs ?
Would it not be more spectacular to land on the white house lawn ?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

we don't make ourselves known to roaches or any other insects as we approach them, so why would they?

We have no chance of having any sort of meaningful conversation or exchange of information with cockroaches and insects. We take cats and dogs as pets and still try to have some sort of understanding with them. Heck, a lot of people successfully use verbal commands with pets too. We have even successfully carried out some forms of communication with chimpanzees and other primates.

Stop anthropomorphizing other (theoretical) sentient creatures and it'll start to make more sense as the possibilities open up.

To the OP, great idea and it makes a lot of sense even if doubts abound that it will never happen. It's still fun to imagine the possibilities and you hit the nail on the head. (and great avatar..Escher was great)

Thanks, It would be a graet idea. I mean, what better place to meet people from all over the world. We shall see what happens. I happen to subscribe to the anything is possiblw model.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

More people should make use of that model.
Possibilities are usually just ideas we haven't put into action yet. If someone wanted to send planet earth a message that can't be disputed or denied..Olympic games would be a great opportunity.

Will it happen? Obviously no one can say for sure. I would place my bet on nothing happening though. But, I'm trying not to develop a gambling problem

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

More people should make use of that model.
Possibilities are usually just ideas we haven't put into action yet. If someone wanted to send planet earth a message that can't be disputed or denied..Olympic games would be a great opportunity.

Will it happen? Obviously no one can say for sure. I would place my bet on nothing happening though. But, I'm trying not to develop a gambling problem

I agree, either nothing will happen as ussual, or all hell will break loose. We will just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

What if the aliens got lost, and ended up at the special olympics instead? Can you imagine the lulz?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

I can't imagine the "lulz" actually. Can you please explain what would be so funny? It would be an amazing breakthrough for the human species no matter where it occurred. I think the fact that people want to put down disabled athletes is telling in why this "breakthrough" for the human condition isn't happening.

Save the jokes for youtube, please.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I can think of a million things that I would find funny. I doubt you would find any of them funny.

If one of my posts offended you:
1. I'm sorry.
2. It won't happen again.
3. 1 & 2 are lies.
4. Find a sense of humor

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

Oh, I have a sense of humor. You just didn't fully articulate a joke. You gave us a set-up with no punch line. All you did was take a stab at the special Olympics. Hilarious!

And you tell me to get a sense of humor

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think the special olympics would be funny not because of disabled people, but because of not-disabled people big egos, who think, that they are better and most suitable for first contact. And then aliens land in special olympics instead
It´s like how americans see White House as best place for first contact, but Aliens land in some little native village or small "unimportant" country instead for first official contact. It is entertaining thought, because of disappointment from people, who think they are somehow more important than others.

But it would be great, if aliens would make real open contact this year!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution