It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many disasters happen on purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OOPS! That was an accident. Just curious how many earthquakes, tsunamis and floods have happened due to testing of bombs underwater. What if they wanted to destroy Japan, on " accident ", what if Katrina was an " accident ", it just seems to me that if they wanted to cause these things to occur they could make them happen easily. Wild fires in Colorado, earthquake in Haiti, any single disaster could be on purpose. So it stands to reason that in the future we will deal with more so called "accidents" and mother nature inflicted related disasters that are man-made and blamed on other reasons. 9/11? Terrorists? please. London falling? Misdirection? False flags? They just like to play games with peoples lives. Population control.....create need for war....create need for emergency funding.....its all a bunch of bull. Unfortunately, there is not a damn thing we can do about it.

sincerely,

spiritual33
edit on 7-7-2012 by sp1r1tu4l33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
How could they make them happen easily, and without using a comic book for evidence? They can't.

Sure they CAN cause catastrophes but directed and targeted? Do you really think we're ants in a glass box being watched by people who can feed us, starve us or kill us?

They have a modicum of control over us. They are in with each other. But there is no machine that can create hurricanes or create earth quakes.

When a group of people who think along the lines of "I know they can..." and all support each other without basis or argument, the net result is blathering stupidity.

Stop it.

-- to add

We live on a ball of molten rock. It's not strange that it will crack and quake. It's not odd that the atmosphere will go from pleasant to violent. We're not living on a man made device that we can attribute bad things to man with. We're living on a rock flying through space at enormous speeds, rotating around a ball of seething hot gas, and that same space is full of other things doing the same...

We're not in paradise. We're lucky that we are even here.

The earth did not say "Ok here come the humans, everyone quiet now." -- she said "Screw you guys, I'm kicking you out of here as fast as you dig your heels in!"

We're NOT special... crap happens. it's what we call "Nature".

edit on 7-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
They might not be able to create earthquakes targeted at specific locations but they sure can mess with levees and dykes to make sure low lying areas flood.

There's money to be made from disasters for certain companies and charities.. Money to be made upgrading preventative measures before the disaster. Follow the money and you could see the same groups being present at both.

I don't think the motives would be for depopulating. It's all about the greed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

if they placed a bomb near a fault line enough times im sure they can create an earthquake.....and what about all the nuclear testing sites all over the world? u bet they can effect certain areas and u r just delusional to think it is not possible.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
thewizardofozandtheolympics.blogspot.co.uk...

i offer this to those who don't think it's possible for disasters to be on purpose.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

one word..... HAARP

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that many of the disasters plaguing the planet at the moment are man made. See "agenda 21 disasters and you " . The last 12 years or so since Agenda 21 got rolling cities have been emptied or destroyed through these "disasters" . All where the agenda calls for. Louisiana stands out as best in us as natural.fuku may be best world manmade. Detroit is best u.s. Man made . Sorry this is on my phone so a little sloppy. Lol. Look at the last two maps in my thread on the subject and tell me what you think.
edit to add the Indonesian tsunami. May have been beat worldwide "natural".

edit on 3-8-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join