It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO Al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Short Pivotal [color=grey]/Post

Star and flag IF there is NO Al-Qaeda

Strange but True

edit on 7-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is an "Al-Qaeda" but it consists of a bunch of monarched out losers.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You spew all this Al-Qaeda bull**** on every major news outlet in the world including Al-Jazeera, and even the respectable Islamic population starts playing along with the game.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This Topic should be changed to...there is not much of al-Qaeda LEFT...because most of them are DEAD!
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

There is no such thing as "al Qaeda"

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Every muslims just want's to hug and kiss and hug and kiss and hug and kiss you !

None of them wanna blow you up, cut your head off, dismember your body, drag your corpse through the street.

Every single one of them cries when we say terrorist. That's why we send them a billion tons of tissues every year.

And worst of all, they've never done anything. First we took their water. Then we took their oil. Now we take their souls.

MUWAHAHAHAHA... we are the great satan!!!!!!

can I have a big enough eye roll emoticon please? This one
is too small for such a thread.

edit on 7-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Whats better ? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

Nevermind....................

edit on 7-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Every single one of them cries when we say terrorist. That's why we send them a billion tons of tissues every year.
reply to post by mainidh

In many of said countries, the children of the poorest families sell tissues on the street for extra money. No BUWAHAHA here. This country supplies the need for all these activities, and the "fake" enemy, for the "fake" "unity" reinforces the need for this.
There was a time when I was a patriot. There was a time when I had faith. Ah, in spite of what I see now this may cause, I lament a time of believing.

To the OP, do you know WHEN the man in your posted link died hiking, by any chance?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Robin Cook Conspiracy

edit on 7-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

reply to post by mainidh

To the OP, do you know WHEN the man in your posted link died hiking, by any chance?

Let Me Google That For You

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

LOL. Know I deserved that, even thought it while I was typing the question.
Does I'm allergic to google give a good enough excuse.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here's the thing, The NAME of the group is irrelevant...the action of the group is the issue. (ST6) Seal Team 6 doesn't exist either, but the MCLMM Doorkickers do exist under the name of DevGru.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I think you're confused. Al-Qaeda is not synonymous with Muslim extremist.

al-Qaeda : "The Base" is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden at some point between August 1988[17] and late 1989. It operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless army and a radical Sunni Muslim movement calling for global Jihad and a strict interpretation of sharia law

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

But maybe not...maybe what you define here does not exist, either. There is much juxtasposition these days in order to justify murder, isn't there, and many are manipulated by our best traits: loyalty, patriotism, faith, belief, etc......and given the supreme justification of either God's will, religiosity, justice, unity,etc. in order to support the endeavor.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hmm.. So.. I was right then?

Good to know. The enemy doesn't exist and we're evil.

thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
According to wiki

al-Qaeda (play /ælˈkaɪdə/ al-KY-də; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida)

en.wikipedia.org...

Al-Qaeda or al-Qaida ?

Same bull#

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi

Originally posted by tetra50

reply to post by mainidh

Let Me Google That For You

^^ And that's the ops answer. He presents statements, but when asked to verify something, tells the asker to go look for himself.

That's the end of it. OP is not doing anything but regurgitating others opinions... shallow and slack.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by mainidh

I think you're confused. Al-Qaeda is not synonymous with Muslim extremist.

al-Qaeda : "The Base" is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden at some point between August 1988[17] and late 1989. It operates as a network comprising both a multinational, stateless army and a radical Sunni Muslim movement calling for global Jihad and a strict interpretation of sharia law

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I agree, we came across a few personell that claimed to be hard corps Al Qaeda and even caught a few that were high on the US list. They were Suadi, Jordainian, Syrian, and Iranian. We actually came within 100 meters of Abu Musab Al Zarquai who was the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq at the time. The true Al Qaeda were the ones who died killing Marines and Soldiers. The true Al Qaeda I beleive have been dead for years. There may still be a few but most have been killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen in the last few years.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

When the OP fails it is up to us to find what others are looking for. I am buzzed and ready to proceed, just tell me what you seek to know and we will find it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join