Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Im going to try to teach you the basics of numerology as its been taught to me...

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok, so the next step on learning takes what you have learned about the red/blue paradigm and color system, and moves it over to the numbers system. Numbers have symbols and meanings within them that help you communicate with the saints. The numbers work with the color system and are not exclusive of them. They are seperate and have thier own meanings but when you put them together in the system, they combine and you have two facets of learning, then you can actually have awareness of the system, im sure there are things way beyond numerology this is just what I know as of now though, so thats why im dumping it to you.

Im supposed to warn you. I dont know exactly how (other than how I explain in this thread) it can hurt you for sure, but I do know its not worth taking lightly and can hurt you from sources that have proven themselves to me and I dont mess. Im going to use common things you see in your daily life so you can already know what im talking about a little bit, and maybe if you read this it will help you to pick up on the signals and put you in touch with things. So its numerology color basic and special number meanings first.

Lets look at the basic numbers 1-10 then ill move into 2 place, 3 place, and 4 place numbers.

1- prime number; symbolizes the "One" or One True God; used as a "yes" response; Positive (WHITE) polarity; first number of the entire order, symbolizes everything; used as a basic confirming number; sometimes associated with gold

2-second place; indicates a "no" response sometimes but not a dark number; sometimes associated with silver like in the olympics; mostly positive (WHITE) polarity

3-prime number (note in some of the future examples I do not identify prime numbers just to let you know); one of the darker numbers that are not bad in my opinion, but still are left polarity (like RED/WHITE) sometimes used as a confirm number for (RED) universally; you will see (RED) people buying items in 3s sometimes

4-the number place wise after 3. If (RED) is manifesting through (for example) you seeing a lot of 3s, 4 signals that it has moved on and you are safe again; sometimes symbolizes completeness/whole as in N-S-E-W (map) or 2 arms and 2 legs = 4 = completeness

5-a light (WHITE) prime number but with darkened polarity due to its proximity to 6; A good "middle ground" or neutral number; Symbolizes middle of the road, halfway point; means audience or people you are interacting with are divided (for example when asking a yes/no question); can symbolize star

6-dark number; only "bad" number IMO and only because it manifests the dark; the place number 6 is ok; used as a definite no/black response when asking a trusted source; not bad itself, but as doubled and tripled it gets exponentially stronger at manifesting the dark; not to be confused with (RED) talking straight dark; (RED) polarity source; indicates potential danger

7-lucky (GOLD); positive polarity; prime number; associated with success and good fortune; standard lucky (11 is more lucky); when doubled (as in 77) like any other number than 6 and sometimes 3, but EXTREMELY lucky when tripled (as in 777); symbolizes the place number after 6, hence why its considered so lucky (escaped 6's influence and moved into a positive spot)

8-the odd but positive number; can symbolize infinity, completeness; is the place number that carries 7 to 9 which is also a positive and somewhat lucky number (as in 9 is the white half of the yin yang); not sure what color attaches itself to 8 im still collecting more info; may symbolize something that goes far out (like an octopus' tentacles), ability to explore many options with less cost; stop sign related but kind of a neutral number and not red like the sign itself

9-positive (WHITE) number; the positive part (WHITE) of the yin yang that balances the dark (the 9 in 69); used as a "yes" response or to confirm; sometimes lucky (GOLD) but points more towards positive and steady versus luck

10-positive (WHITE) number; used to confirm or as a "yes" response (like ok 10-4); symbolizes complete-similar to 100%; also the last number in the 1-10 sequence, completing it

11-prime number; more lucky (GOLD) than 7; *NOTE* all prime numbers are usually positive because of the prime creator/One True God, as he is whole indivisible; 11 is prime like he/she/it is prime; first double digit number and it incorporates two 1s-very good sign; *NOTE* all double digit numbers are generally lucky/positive, with the exception of 6 and 3; multiples of 6 are good for dark people but bad for everyone else- 66 is usually ok for reds and open (GREENS). 33 is less of that effect even and can actually be considered lucky in some cases and can symbolize 1/3rd of progress or 1/3rd of the tri yang (depending on your belief). The only one to watch out for significantly is multiples of 6.

12-very positive number (WHITE) but not necissarily lucky; symbolizes completeness or whole as in the 12 tribes of Israel that make up the population

13-neutral (GREY) number for most; positive for (PURPLE) and (BROWN), as they are the Omegas and outcasts etc and are opposites like blue/red or white/black, but they share a bond and benefit from each other, so thats why its regarded as positive for both; 13th apostle; a number for go hards (13 tattoo type stuff); sometimes negative for blues that are squeaky-clean

22-as I said anything doubled usually is good but 22 is sometimes exceptionally good; it symbolizes lucky change (both GOLD/SILVER, gains/losses) for the entire house; is also 2x11 as 11 is very lucky

44,77,88 also paired double digit numbers like 1010 or 1414 or 2121 are all good (WHITE) and sometimes lucky (GOLD) numbers; used to confirm "yes"; paired double digit numbers are used in quoting Bible scripture; they identify the hymns

25-symbolizes 1/4 progress; positive and confirming number that you see more often than others-25 indicates a "yes" or confirm response

50-symbolizes 1/2 progress; positive and confirming number that you see more often, such as on road signs; 50 also means police pr (BLUE/WHITE)

69-decent; universally balanced, usually with 1 dominant polarity (as in the red/blue system, top heavy red or top heavy blue)

67-more exact/finely balanced, 50/50; hard to work with sometimes because if you take away from one side it significantly affects the other side negatively; 69 represents a better balance IMO in terms of workability because its more forgiving regardless of overall polarity; 69 and 67 are lucky (GOLD) numbers for (BROWNS) and (PURPLES) because they fall in the middle dividing line of the yin yang; *NOTE* (GOLD) and (SILVER) and (WHITE) and (YELLOW) and (ORANGE) are not representations of people, They are more object-oriented. The colors that represent persons are usually (RED) (BLUE) (BROWN) (PURPLE) (GREEN) and combos like (BLUE/WHITE) (RED/WHITE) etc and other combinations of those polarities just for reference; (PURPLE) = openness (GREEN) side of the middle, (BROWN) = closed (RED) side but in middle too

MORE

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
numerology is bogus, I can't tell you how many times i've thought about each of these numbers and there meanings and nothing bad or good came from it, like 777 for instance, i've seen that so many times before and i don't get lucky. The number 6 I see alot and is comon in my house hold but nothing evil or bad happens. The only people that follow numerology are the people in the elite higher ups that are supposebly trying to control us. I don't know anymore, i'm really starting to believe that life is all just a huge simulation. I know this is off topic but recently i've been seen alot of glitches happen in real life, almost as if this simulation is getting so old that its about to die like a hard drive if you will. I guess we will see though.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There is another simpler style that many prefer. Awhile back, I think I saw a book about it (well, maybe more like a small flyer), titled "ATS Unedumacated Numerology For Dummies'. There's only a couple steps to it.

• Step 1: Know the number that you want.

• Step 2: Now go backwards, and try to find any possible method that could bring you to the end result you desire.

• Step 3: Show it to others in reverse order (Step 2, & then Step 1), and attempt to convince them that there is some sort of meaningful significance behind your fabricated nonsensical equation.

• posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:06 AM
    link   
    more

66-bad number; symbolizes approaching danger to all; lucky only for (RED/BLACKS); sometimes not even lucky for them; symbolizes danger (BLACK) manifesting but not complete yet; avoid; (PURPLE) and (BROWN) ok (only because it tries to influence them as they are impressionable being in the middle); can mean 6+6 = 12; can mean approaching danger

137 (also 1337)-elite, royalty; influence to metals and mason type things

442-not sure what it means but feel I should mention it as it appears a lot

104-confirm verbal like "10-4"

105-confirm mind speak like next level as in "10-5"

31-prime number; big in age happenings to early 30 year olds (Bible states Jesus was 30 when he began his quest); first 30 series prime number

360-complete; done

99-positive almost certain but not but not completely 100% certain; a reasonable guess; another double position number

100-confirmed; "yes" response, with 100% certainty when from a trusted source

636-another one thats frequently used but im unable to establish meaning for. I think its dark polarity but lucky possibly for (RED) and neutrals

76-indicates moderate overbalance in one base polarity (completely red towns or completely blue towns)

96-out of balance; For example: in traffic, if you see this number, move to opposite lane to better distribute polarity evenly to take action to balance with the other color side; should see a 69 or lucky/confirming number to indicate balance has been restored; also means sabotage;

1111-both sides positive and lucky; very lucky due to rarity (reason why so many people ask about and consider 11:11 so lucky); 11 rarely occurs in everyday societal situations vs the number 7-hence why its so lucky. For example: how many gas stations have a pump #11 versus how many stations have a pump #7. Pumps at gas stations rarely go over 8. Grocery store lines, # of tollbooths, # of car wheels (reason why 18 wheelers are considered so dark and dangers/prone to jacknife. They have 3 x 6 = 18 wheels.

124-some sort of bad number, might be BS

Quad number representations like 12:12 can also mean 33 as in 1+2:1+2 = 3:3 and things like that. Or 11:11 can mean 1+1:1+1 = 2:2 or 22. It can also show placement of objects in a group, such as 2112 could mean 2 trees planted in a planter next to 1 tree in its own planter next to another single tree in its own planter followed by another double trees planted in one planter. so 2 trees 1 tree 1 tree 2 trees. It works with objects you can both count and group, like number of park benches and how they are laid out at the park

Ill put more out as I work out what it means, and again im trying to stay universal with the concepts for all. Im trying to put out what the numbers and specifically which numbers would be most important to everyone so that thay can ascertain whats going on more easily in other situations using them.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
    link   
    reply to post by strangedays

11-prime number; more lucky (GOLD) than 7; *NOTE* all prime numbers are usually positive because of the prime creator/One True God, as he is whole indivisible; 11 is prime like he/she/it is prime; first double digit number and it incorporates two 1s-very good sign; *NOTE* all double digit numbers are generally lucky/positive, with the exception of 6 and 3; multiples of 6 are good for dark people but bad for everyone else- 66 is usually ok for reds and open (GREENS). 33 is less of that effect even and can actually be considered lucky in some cases and can symbolize 1/3rd of progress or 1/3rd of the tri yang (depending on your belief). The only one to watch out for significantly is multiples of 6.

Hmm... we may have gone to different classes.

i. Relating closely to the characteristics and defining aspects of the number 10, the number of 11 is regarded as a very powerful and influential number that may experience different results dependent of circumstance. Unlike other numbers, the number 11 is not necessarily to be reduced to 2(1+1), but has an ability to stand on its own. Just like the characteristics of 1, the number 11 is a product of a previously determined positions and/or stances, and aims to promote these initiatives. Resulting from the progression that has given rise to the number 11, a deeply rooted initiative and force is the backbone of it's influence. Being that it is in addition to the number 10, and a sum of an additional 1. The structure of governing principals and justice are refined as to satisfy the creative nature of 1, often expressed in specific terms that aim to definitively establish an ideal

Due to the inherent focus that the number 11 reflects, and the refining of the initiative and pursuits, a collapse of its very foundation may result. Once having stability and a strong foundation which was a direct result of 10, a narrowed perception may result in the strength of other forces. The endurance and strength previously established lends the number 11 to bias and faulty judgment of its ability. When this happens, the once powerful and influential 11 is reduced to a 2, for its strength has been diminished. This 2 then reattaches characteristics of a dueling force. Being that it is a fall from an 11, there are aspects of betrayal and the dissolve of relationships that originally gave it strength.

12-very positive number (WHITE) but not necissarily lucky; symbolizes completeness or whole as in the 12 tribes of Israel that make up the population

i. The number 12 defines and relates directly with the majority of numbers that have lead to its creation. If the result of the previous 11 is one that allows for a progression into 12, it encompasses a sense of righteousness which may result in a calming effect. There is less emphasis on the focus of exerting its force as to persuade and have great influence over other forces. Being that it is a construct of both the numbers 1 and 2, its very make up is of a recognition of dueling forces at play and their relationship with 1. All of which, when reduced (1+2) displays a creative force that is very well prepared, and very much aware of the time and patience it has taken to progress to this point. Longevity and endurance is recognized as the key towards producing desired results.

It should be noted that there are relationships to be found with numbers who's sum is 12, and further illustrates the depth of relationship it has with them. These numbers include 2,3,4, and 6.

13-neutral (GREY) number for most; positive for (PURPLE) and (BROWN), as they are the Omegas and outcasts etc and are opposites like blue/red or white/black, but they share a bond and benefit from each other, so thats why its regarded as positive for both; 13th apostle; a number for go hards (13 tattoo type stuff); sometimes negative for blues that are squeaky-clean

i. Like other numbers previous, the number 13 as well encompasses a very transitional role as to the progression of numbers. The number 13 is as well, highly expressive, is a extremely creative force for it is a construct of both 1 and 3. Not only possessing these traits, it also has an aspect of justice(4) and heavily contributes to the creation of a structure and/or foundation that further establishes a means of existence. Also due to it reducing into the number 4, the number 13 is adaptive, evolving, brings resistance and allows for all of the acting forces to settle into position.

But to understand 13 and 10(1+3=4, AND 1+2+3+4 = 10).... you must understand the number 4

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
    link   
    reply to post by strangedays

Understanding 4....

i. Following the influences and expressions that resulted from the progression from 1 to 3, the number 4 brings stability, foundation, and a sense of completion in regards to developing a means of existence. As mentioned, there is already an adaptive, evolving and expressive state of existence to which the addition of another brings with it resistance, and allows for these acting forces to settle in position. This can be defined as two points acting as a polarity, in which the active force is not equal amongst them. When two additional points of reference that embody differing forces are introduced, the evolving set now has increased likely hood of finding balance for there is an additional body to ease the dueling expressions.

It's not that I disagree with much of what you've said... but I figured a different take on the subject was warranted...

Although to completely understand any number, you must start at 1 and realize that there is a progression of relationships that unfold as the value increases.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
    link   
    Also think I forgot to mention it but 52 is also a bad number. It indicates dark presence or dark polarity.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
    link   
    I've heard about this a few times, and it immediatly strikes me as people simply seeing the paterns they want to see. I mean come on, we invented the number system,at least the way it looks now. How are mysterious supernatural forces somehow tied to something that is a human invention?Does this work for Roman numeral too?
    I see so much"might be that" or "could be this" that the whole thing just falls apart. If it's not testable and repeatable in controlled conditions,it rubbish,IMO. Might as well live by the sayings of your fortune cookie.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
    link   
    What evidence do you have to support your contentions? I am willing to be open minded, but all you've done is make assertions -- now tell me why I should accept those assertions as being probably true. And please understand that "Because it really really FEELS true to me!" is not evidence for anything beyond your own type of thinking.

DO you have any evidence?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
    link   
    From what I've learned about numerology is that you're supposed to add up all numbers so that they combine it to a single number between 1 and 0.

For example, if you add up your name and you get a total of 27, you're supposed to add 2 + 7 to get 9 and that would be your number.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
    link   
    68, and 86

6 - triangle (3 way/tri yang) red/black UFOs. (travels in pairs-run) lights move in a 3 way, triangular pattern
    8- infinity (2 way/yin yang) blue/black UFOs. (travels in 4s-stay away but ok to view) lights move in a 4way, infinity cycle

These are the orbs im pretty sure. There are craft too I think, its just these are the "energy signatures" you can see. Similar to the spirits in the movie "The Abyss".

86 indicates blue top heavy UFOs
    68 indicates red top heavy UFOs

Cummunicated with by:
    Triangle communicates with a tower (BDA, cell phone looking tower, look for it if passing a military base or mason lodge) that is 3 pole (forms a triangle ith 3 faces) that has 2 amps on each face, totaling 6 amplifiers. The amps are used to mind control the public with the v2skull and all that. Usually attached to these towers if they are an advanced red mason, are these matte-black colored dishes with red lightning bolt insignias on them (in the center), usually 2 per tower. These supposedly control the weather (some people here call it haarp, but its been around for hundreds of years if not longer). They can make it rain, make a tornado, and I think earthquake but im not sure about that, but rain, thunder, lightning, and wind definitely. Red is catching up and this is relatively new tech for them so im told (but I dont believe it), and same with blue who uses all white ones (usually also in pairs) to control it their way. There are also people that can do it naturally somehow (I think Native americans have that link). Blue uses it for the police/fire/ems. It directs to them from the tower to their radio, and thats the uneasy feeling you get when they are around sometimes. Its a low db frequency you cannot hear that manifests red. (like an EM heart jumper weapon or whatever).

Supposedly 8s are the ones that dont care about you but if you see a triangle in pairs (others have been reported in a single that flew over) it can kill you just by sight. So run away if you see one of these. Or if you got a death wish and nothing to lose run up to them lol.

Thats all I got additionally for now, if im taught anything else ill be sure to put it up.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:04 PM
    link   
    It all sound very, very complicated. I have never heard of any ancient numerology systems be so complicated but then again I do not know much about numerology. I have read that modern numerology often contains aspects of a variety of ancient cultures and teachers, including Babylonia, Pythagoras and his followers (Greece, 6th century B.C.), astrological philosophy from Hellenistic Alexandria, early Christian mysticism, early Gnostics, the Hebrew system of the Kabbalah, The Hindu Vedas, the Chinese "Circle of the Dead", Egyptian "Book of the Masters of the Secret House" (Ritual of the Dead).

I also read that in 325 A.D., following the First Council of Nicaea, departures from the beliefs of the state Church were classified as civil violations within the Roman Empire. Numerology had not found favor with the Christian authority of the day and was assigned to the field of unapproved beliefs along with astrology and other forms of divination and "magic".

new topics

top topics

join