It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanted to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I stumbled upon on this site a couple weeks ago and I find myself coming here more and more every day. I've always had an open mind but these topics that I've been reading about have broaden my horizons even more. Im not sure how much I can contribute as this site has many great minds but I feel I would be missing out on a great learning experience if I didn't join the discussion. One topic I've been interested is the 11:11 phenomena as my birthday is 11/11 and I've been wondering if that could have any correlation.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane2Death

Welcome Zane2death, no worries about what you bring to the table mate. There's enough room for growth for all of us.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane2Death

Welcome, and glad you decided to sign up, and share your thoughts with us.

Just curious, was turning 11 special in any way ? (something that stand out maybe?)

That is referred to as your champagne birthday when you turn the age of the day you were born. Your champagne birthday would have been extra special .

Makes me wonder about the kids that were born 11/11 in 2000 . Their champagne birthdays would have been turning 11 on 11/11/11

Anyhow, glad you jumped on board and have fun.

edit on 7-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Welcome Zane2Death

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome everyone
as for turning 11 I don't remember anything special but my childhood is pretty clouded. I moved around a lot as a kid and continue to do so as an adult. Not to sound weird but I do sense a greater being that i wasn't aware of before. Im not sure if it's around me or within but I definitely sense something. I have a sudden thirst for knowledge and a completely new view on life. Its definitely been a positive thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey bro,

Never think you cannot contribute, the fact that you even thought outside of the regular day to day duties is outstanding within itself. Just pay attention, read, and read some more, and eventually you will develop your own thesis that not only makes sense but actually works. Sure it takes time, but anyone can do it.

new topics

top topics

join