It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate to do this, but...Could this man be the Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Quote: "deny a physical second coming of the Lord Jesus and his reign on earth. Why is this and where did they get that from?? Doesn�t the bible clearly indicate Jesus returns".

NO! Jesus was the Physical Manifestation of CHRIST (LOGOS) on Earth 2000 Years Ago! Many believe that the Spirit of CHRIST (the Word of God) will return - but why should it take up the Body of Jesus Again? For all we know the Dali Lama could be the Re-Incarnation of Christ!

His Rein on Earth - what do you mean in a Temporal Sense or in a
Spiritual Sense? If it is the Former would this not actually be the
"Anti-Christ" - G.W. Bush anyone?

Yeah I am real sure that he is a "Christian" BTW!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
good stuff malice_devious

Umm...Seraphim_Serpente...I think your hatred of Republicans/Bush is clouding rationale. It's possible but I really doubt the AC will be an American politician (I mean, look at our political landscape. Name one person who could even come close to uniting the world on....anything). I think that America somehow significantly moving out of the world picture will be one of the main reasons why the AC gains so much power.

His Rein on Earth - what do you mean in a Temporal Sense or in a
Spiritual Sense? If it is the Former would this not actually be the
"Anti-Christ"

?
....It's not possible for Jesus to be the Anti-Christ....

As far as Phyiscal vs. Spiritual return.
Physical, and he'll look as described in Rev., not how he looked 2000 years ago....

jmo

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"It's not possible for Jesus to be the Anti-Christ"

I did not say that - the MAN Jesus was the Physical Incarnation of Christ!

The Bible speaks of Christ�s return - it also speaks of the Anti-Christ. From what I see the Anti-Christ desires to "Rule the Entire World" - this will be done through Military Power & Money -> i.e. Temporal. He will wish to be Worshiped as a God. When Christ returns to defeat him - his Powers will come purely from the Spiritual Realm. Christ�s Power Then - Now & Forever comes from the Holy Spirit!

The MAN Jesus has been Dead for 2000 Years - don't rely so much on Physical Appearances - it is an Illusion!

Also the U.S. is still a World SuperPower!

<< 1  2   >>

join