It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Nothing New

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is just propaganda for the same hierarchy that has always existed. England controls the world. They always have. USA is an English corporation. District Of Columbia is the smokescreen used for launching whatever war the British want to start. The states are just royal estates controlled by the British Corporation of America. Every single decision made is handed down by a small very private group. Every elected official is a strategically placed pawn in every single world government. There are those that think they got elected and those that know they didn't and understand their role. They are given instructions either way and they follow them or they disappear. They get framed, murdered, disgraced or they simply disappear. They control the media and all content. They tell you what they want to tell you and it is all contrived to further their agenda. They let sites like this exist because they really don't give a crap. They know they have all the power. But guess what, all their power amounts to 0. Unless you allow them to create fear. We will eventually have a great change that will force things to be different regardless of what they do. So, live your life to the best of your ability and just know KARMA exist and will manifest itself soon.

Sincerely,

Spiritual33

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's not the British, it's a small group of corporations, banks, and power brokers. hiding behind the people of the country's they reside in. They are all cowards. To blame the British, and say its all England is a bit lame. Blame will not do any good. We need to expose the truth. The British people Are not treated special as far as I'm aware. Elites are.
Sorry no SnF for this one

edit on 6-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't believe in a New World Order...

Only a Now World Order.

Sometimes, I'm in two minds & have doubts about the general ideas of a NWO (One world Govt, currency, etc)..

Because, the way everything is at the moment, it's ideal for the 1%. There's not much they would have to change tbh, as they're sitting pretty comfortably at the top.

Then there's the idea of global depopulation, & the various conspiracies surrounding that..

But in all honesty, it'd be very tough for "TPTB" to implement human genocide.

We like to breed & multiply.

However..after saying all this, I would NOT be surprised if a NWO was completely real (there are a lot of things pointing to it).

But to be honest, we're very much in a Orwellian/Huxlian society at the moment.

P.S. - My '1984' quote stands for today's world, rather than my full belief of a NWO.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

well I agree about the Masonic and the anti_christic empire and it is most likely rooted from UK kingdom!
anyhow what do you mean by KARMA!?
let me say that God will do what it has promised. and Jesus is alive and will return soon.
this satanic new world order is weak. and God is the superior.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Freemasonry is a fraternity. We do not have an empire.

Want to join the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
[more

TBTB are from England, Great Britain, UK, whatever u want to call them. The people that live in those countries are just as victimized, by the so called new world order.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
does the name rothschild mean anything to u?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
oh and who do u think is behind the barclays mess, and spain, italy, greece? bankruptcy everywhere. usa is mortgaged to the hilt but yet they can still make wars everywhere. lmao. because the are privately funded by TBTB.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Everyone who has ever taken a loan from a bank, or had a credit card is just as much to blame. The NWO, illuminati myth is an easy scape goat for people with little mental fortitude.

Im not saying there is not a plot to create a one world, centralized system. I believe there is, but i think its being subtly guided by the UN, and particular foriegn interests who have sank their teeth into western mainstream media outlets. The bear and the dragon have some prettey smart computer geeks, too.

The CFR is a scary group of people. They are constantly overlooked, and operate by no ones rules but there own...

Illuminati? Pfft.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Who do you think created the monetary system and why? so they could control people through false means. mankind does not need money. food, shelter, clothing is all anyone NEEDS. It is the materialistic society that needs more. And greed will destroy this world once again, like it has in the very recent past. Karma.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sp1r1tu4l33

Ah, the money.

Read upon the Federal Reserve. Its the biggest scam in the world and that bank should be torn to pieces.

Once again, not the illuminati or freemasons. In my humble opine, the Rothschilds are probably connected to all the key players, but not because they are the illuminati. Its simply because they are very, very , wealthy.

When they arent busy ruling the globe, they like to sell watches.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

who do u think owns the federal reserve..................rothschild. and i never said anything about illuminati...........could care less...........only pointing out that there is no such thing as new world order.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by maes9

Freemasonry is a fraternity. We do not have an empire.

Want to join the Illuminati?

well fraternity is your perception of masonry. about elites. those that even hide their being mason. this fraternity is diverted to hidden illegal relations that are against nations. what if an illuminaty joins masonry, especially among ellites to misuse that fraternity!? and you know it well that in high degrees of masonry it is not simple to return !

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Prove it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by maes9

Prove it.

nowadays nothing is a secret. for example how Bush insisted on the word """new world order""" we all know that he is a Mason. nowadays monotheistic religions are altered let alone manmade ideologies.
do you know why I chose the number "9" because ten is the number of God in the tree of life symbolism. and 11 is beyond the God. so human goal should be 9 and satanic goal is 11 that certainly they will not reach.
so you have 22 and 33 day wars of Israel. and the 9-11. may be it refers to reach above God.
which culture does this zhionsits (not real jews) carry unless the cabala and the culture of ancient egypt. and now they are the nearest alley of USA and have a great influence there.
where is USA. a country that is full of freemasonry symbols and which claims the "new world order". this is why we are suspicious about a satanic alliance of illuminaty and the elite masons.
edit on 8-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Ok. That doesnt prove anything, though, fellow member. If anything you have broadened the limits to speculation.

new topics

top topics

join