It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Document Confirming a Concentrations Camps network for US citizens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Bill Hefner is a Democrat ( NC )

Preparatory in U.S : Link

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What was enclosed?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
What was enclosed?

Good question.

I do not know.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Has anybody else thought yet that the excuse needed could be on its way in the form of SARS? They are already putting people in 'quarantine camps' in China.

If it eventually starts spreading vigorously in the U.S and they start putting thousands into 'quarantine' Then what would you do...?

It's the perfect excuse, a Virus.
No putting people away for there views or politics etc..

"Its for our own good and the good of the country" & "They're only trying to help us" Is what you would hear, and you would be made to feel like an idiot for advocating resistance to the containment of a disease.
Meanwhile they can 'quarantine' anybody they damn like under the same pretense.

Perfect.

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by kegs]

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. SARS could be the excuse to invoke the FEMA protocols.
But then again we all might be too paranoid.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

But then again we all might be too paranoid.

Paranoid ? SARS don't make me paranoid, but this document make me paranoid !

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i heard on the news tonight that they are trying to control the borders from Canada. And they are advising any US citizens that go into Ottawa not to visit hospitals. plus they are sending troops trained to recognize the "signs". which i think are the same as the common cold. it could be a lead in to something much bigger but it's really too early to tell. i know it's over blown because only 4% of the cases lead to death and over 50% of the reported cases have already recovered.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How come they didn't do that with AIDS

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Sorry UP, but even I can work out that they are talking about having civilian prisoners -ie: prisoners who are not military prisoners, in a military run prison.

All this is about is finding out the Army's policy on having non army prisoners.....

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Why do you think it's only paranoid rubbish ?

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But it dont work

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Basically, this is referring to operation Gardenplot, a huge concern of every conspiracy theorist for many years.

Here's my take on it (as far as how I'd do it, anyway).

Clinton was a scoundrel and an obvious NWO boy. Conspiracies were abound during the Clinton days, but nobody was ever taken off to concentration camps. Ok, I'll admit that some were arrested for actually excercising their right to free speech as it was meant to be used, and some nutty but actually harmless cultists were roasted to prove they could roast them and have the majority of America cheer them on, and sure, dozens of people were obviously assasinated (but they were personal, not NWO). but these, with the exception of the Davidian thing, was not connected to the NWO.

Now, think about it. When would you try and make such a move? When it is expected? Of course not. No, what I would do is wait until the people got what they wanted, a leader that was morally decent, one they can trust to do the right and just thing. One that is looking out for their well-being, not for politics. One that appears to be a Godly man, even one that is a bit goofy and human, just to make him more like one of everyone else. Heck, I'd probably make it look like the leader was even against mob dictactatorial rule via the U.N. and more for his own constitution.
Then, BAM!!!
I'd close the trap on you poor shmuckatellis! I'd even have the good leader assasinated, and have the vice leader, a guy who has been a NWO fellow for decades, take charge.
Yeah, that's what I'd do.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Maybe those are the Swine flu quarantine Camps...

top topics

join